[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only girl I've liked is dating someone else My friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (972KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
972KB, 4032x3024px
The only girl I've liked is dating someone else
My friends that I've been with only want to play vidya all day with no incentive for anything else and call me a loser for the dumbest things
Parents wonder why I stopped talking with them
My other friends actually like having me around but my parents know they smoke pot so I only am able to hang out if I sneak out which is impossible
Teacher is also a coach at my school who thinks that my life is football when in reality I hate the fucking sport but know one cares as long as they have the star lineman aka me
I've been doing the same shit for half a year and have nowhere to turn
>>
>>18568150
Sounds like you are in high school still, OP.

I am 24 and it always kind of sucks in HS, I for example was somewhat bullied by several people in my class. People were really mean for no reason and shit like that, which stopped only in the middle of 12th grade when I got a gf and I managed to gain enough respect that they didn't bully me so much anymore, but still treated me like shit.

My advice is that even though it seems like everything is shit, the good thing about HS is that the future seems brighter when you are in HS than upon graduation. Use that optimism and plan for a good plan for what to do when you get out of HS. Don't go "ummm I really dunno what to do", just pick something you kind of like, then STICK to it, really. I recommend a college or something.

As of right now, just navigate carefully, don't get into any huge shit and just try to survive. After HS, you'll have a chance to improve your life a bit and get out of the mess like parents restricting you or friends being mean and such.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.