[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to expect from this, but here I go with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I don't know what to expect from this, but here I go with my little story/problem/whatever:

I started dating this girl years ago, let's see... like 5-6 years ago. Everything went really great for a while, for around 2 or 3 years.
Then she became a complete asshole. I'll try to be really brief about this, cause it would be a whole story on its own. Basically she began to neglect me, ignore me, leave me alone for her friends and all that. She became really cold and I slowly became crazy. You know, that kind of situation when someone you love is not nice to you anymore and that person doesn't even break up with you or tell you what is going on.
It felt like shit, really, and she drove me fucking crazy... I've been always a pretty centered person but she completely took me out of my "center" so to speak.
So, after a looong time of this I finally had enough and, in one of the most painful times in my life, I had to break up with her completely. I didn't want to, but I had to, that relationship was utterly toxic.

For some good months we were apart, but kind of still talking to each other. She continued hurting me a little during this time (my fault, really) till I got tired again and this time I cut any kind of communication with her.
I was utterly depressed... but slowly I began to feel better, take responsibility for my life and, actually, all this pain resulted in some personal growth that made me a better person.

After some time she contacted me again. She was sorry, she loved me, blabla... I was skeptical of course, but time passed and she continued showing me her good side, that she was really sorry and that she wanted to do things right this time.

Believe it or not, she actually changed and we've been great for another 1-2 years. Even better than before in some matters.

The thing is... I don't know how to put it, she is not the same. I've been dealing with this for some time and today this kind of exploded in me and now I feel like an idiot (...)
>>
>>18568102
What do you feel is different about her? How important is it to your relationship?
>>
TL;DR
>>
>>18568102
I read your entire post, but sounds like you don't need advice. Carry on, I guess?
>>
File: art.broken.heart.gi.jpg (26KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
art.broken.heart.gi.jpg
26KB, 292x219px
>>18568102
>>18568102

(...) Why? Well... she is not crazy but she's been more clingy, depressive and moody. About the time we've been apart she didn't want to talk a lot, I only managed to get that she had some really bad experiences.

Now, here is the thing: What the hell is going on? I have a feeling that we were ok, she fucked up, and after that she came back to me to pick up the pieces of whatever is left of herself. I believe her intentions are good, she actually proved it, but.. I now that this idea hit me I'm beginning to feel like a fool. Why do I have to take all this shit? I know I don't HAVE TO, but this feels so unfair. I love her, but I'm feeling uneasy knowing some asshole did GOD KNOWS WHAT and now I have to deal with this broken version of herself, I feel like.. idk, an idiot, the good guy girls take advantage of, or something like that.

What do you think about all this shit, guys?
Not all the times are bad really, but I look back and she used to be so less... moody and depressed. I honestly try hard to help her, I've been trying for all this time (ironically the situation turned to be better for me than her, since it looks like I grew while she got emotionally damaged) but today everything kind of went to hell, I got tired of her getting angry or moody for no reason and I just said it. I told her how I feel she fucked it up and then she came back with me to pick up the pieces and, well, we are not talking right now.

Any advice? I'm guessing we really need to talk about whatever happened to her, but she gets so fucking defensive with the topic.
>>
>>18568123

Sorry for the late cont, had problems posting.
>>
>>18568106

Hope the 2nd part of the story answers to that.

>>18568119

Yeah, like I said, I'm not sure about the advice. I feel trapped in one of those situations where you kind of know what to do, but you don't want to do it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.