[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

372 KB JPG I crashed my car today while under the infleunce of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4154.jpg (372KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4154.jpg
372KB, 1200x1600px
372 KB JPG
I crashed my car today while under the infleunce of 6-7mg of xanax. I’d been eating bars in the day fkr tbr pasr couple of weeks (1.15mg / day) up t9 now (self diagnosing my general anxiety)

Do i just not tell anyone about this? How socielly acceptable is this? I assume it’s just like drink driviing or will this may be frowned upon even worsev (ie by G9 Family member / gp/police?

I also was doing cranky shit like climbing in the back for thr wrench because somebody was tailgating me at a set of lights(I’m usually real calm, never had a fight in my life) although do have a very angry sidewhich i really just internalise or direct towards myself

The thing is i got away with it because they breathalysed me and put the doziness / uncoordinaton down to potential brain damage so they let me off (maybe it was the benzos..)

So BASICALLY /adv/ if you ould help me out that’d be much appreciated
Do i have a xanax / addiction issue? (Writing this afte taking 4mg. Half oral / half insfluated)/ so maybe the answer is yes. I hope it’s just a patch.

Should i seek help?

Will i be ok coming off the xannies cooe turkey after such a short (but binged) duration?

Cheers
See pics for car. It was raining hard and i just veered into a curb which took me into a tree, pivoting the car round and then side swiping an oncoming car. All airbags went off and serious chassis / suspension damage so think it’s a write off.

...and it’s a rental
>>
File: IMG_4153.jpg (358KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4153.jpg
358KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>18567950
Dude unless you are like 230 pounds 6 mg of xanax is ridiculous. I don't know how you weren't drooling as you were driving (BTW congratulations you fucking moron, you could have killed an innocent person with your junkiness). Yes, you have a problem with anxiety and drugs. Seek help and don't fucking drive. BTW if you are not going to listen at least remember Xanax has an effect of 4 hours and it peaks hard in the first two to slowly go away in the next two. If you plan to be a murderous idiot and drive, at least time it correctly so you're less likely to run over some kid.
>>
>>18567950
shit nigga, yeah, benzos are highly addictive. see your doctor about benzo addiction. do not stop taking that shit, but reduce your dose down to 2mg/day. don't quit cold turkey without seeing your doctor first, not sure if it's dangerous to do or not
>>
>>18567989
It is very dangerous to quit benzodiazepines cold turkey. Hypnotics are one of the few drug classes that will fucking kill you with its withdrawl.

Fucking with GABA is bad.
>>
>>18567950
>6 fucking mg of xanax
>climbing in the back for thr wrench because somebody was tailgating me at a set of lights
>Writing this after taking 4mg

You wonder if you have an addiction and wonder if it caused a crash, yet you're straight back to it? You've got issues dude.
>>
>>18567950
Yes you're an addict you dumb fuck, doctors usually start general anxiety patients at 0.25mg and then increase to 0.5mg if that isn't helping, increasing in increments of .5mg from there and never surpassing 4mg unless you're a fucking elephant or whale.

You probably don't even have anxiety and are just using it as an excuse to get high you absolute degenerate dreg of society, I wish you didn't survive the crash.
>>
>>18567950
Yes, you have an addiction issue. Consult a doctor for safe weaning off. Self-medicating in anxiety disorders is a big problem, don't do it.
>>
Appreciate all replies.

I’m 22 and 120lbs for what it’s worth.

I think everything’s been covered here. Basically I’m a fucking idiot. Go see a doctor, sort out life. Easy enough answer.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.