[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. Recently, my sister has discovered a trick to "pick"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: sad_seal.jpg (18KB, 313x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad_seal.jpg
18KB, 313x200px
Hey /adv/.

Recently, my sister has discovered a trick to "pick" a locked door with a card (in case you don't know it, essentially you jam the card in between the latch and it'll unlock the door.) Ever since then, shes been unlocking my locked door constantly (probably once everyday at any given time). It's always ticked me off, but she would normally catch me playing vidya or something.

You can probably see where this is going.

About 20 minutes ago, I was, well, y'know. Suddenly, I hear her swiping the card through my door. Luckily, I was able to pull up my pants, hide my "rag", etc., just before she got in.

I'm scared now. I don't want her to catch me. She's still just a little girl.

Wat do?
>>
Tell her to stop doing that?

Jesus, OP, life doesn't have to be as hard as you make it.
>>
>>18567789
I have. She doesn't understand the concept of privacy.
>>
Nail a piece of wood to the door frame so she can no longer do it.

Or you could do the responsible thing and educate her that it is wrong or get your parents to do it.
>>
let her catch you. she will tell all her friends about the size of you dick and youll find all her friends wanting to hang out with you more and more
>>
>>18567779
I'd recommend putting a bolt on the inside of your door, that way even if the lock is defeated your bolt will prevent an intrusion while you're in the room. This won't prevent an intrusion while you're out - but it ought to at least keep you from getting caught wanking
>>
put in a cheap bolt lock foer private sexi time
>>
>>18567779
>be jerking off
>hear sister jimmying lock
>keep jerking off
>sister gets an eyeful
>????
>she stops fucking with your door lock anymore
>>
>>18567924
This

Just start jerking off staring at the door and waiting to fire your load when she opens it. If she keeps breaking into your intimacy, she must expect to see something
>>
How old is she? If she's a kid you could probably get away with jamming a wedge in the door from your side. If she's not a little kid install a bolt and get her some counseling
>>
>>18567798
This, literally just make a makeshift latch
>>
Does that actually work? I always thought it was a movie trope.
>>
Stack some boxes or wedge a chair under the door handle. DON'T KEEP MASTURBATING. I repeat DON'T KEEP MASTURBATING. DON'T SCAR YOUR LITTLE SISTER FOR LIFE.
>>
stay behind the door and when she opens it give her the thousand yard stare
>>
just stick a door up under the chair
>>
wait, not that. other way round
>>
>>18568345
It doesn't work with good locks, but it often works with the sort of locks that are used for rooms inside a house.
>>
>>18567779
Tell her and your parents to fuck off because it's your room and you deserve privacy every now and then as you desire it.
>>
>>18567797
Then make her understand, jesus
>I was, well y'know
OP is a faggot 14 y/o that's embarrased enough about sex topics he can't tell a bunch of anonymous strangers he's masturbating.
>>
>>18568574
No, fuck that she has to know at some point.
>>
>>18567779
how old is she? not even 13? if she doesnt know anything about male masturbation it would be shitty to expose her to it on purpose. she might not even understand why this bothers you, probably just doing it because its "funny"

if I were you I would just stop reacting to her doing it. next time she does it just be like "oh hey whats up". she does this to get a reaction out of you.
>>
>>18567779
wipe your ass with toilet paper when she opens the door
>>
>>18570647
This. I was an annoying little sister that thought I was cool and picked his room locks to show him how cool I was.

Had no idea of the dangers involved- just wanted to impress my older brother with my lock picking skills. Got bored of it after a week or so, especially after he stopped giving any reaction to me barging into his room, and moved on to some other weird kid hobby.

I think about it sometimes and feel really bad.
>>
>>18567779
your lock is installed incorrectly if she's able to do that with a credit card. fix it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.