[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think i found out the way I'm gonna do it There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (20KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 852x480px
Think i found out the way I'm gonna do it
There's a swimming pool where I live.
I'm gonna hop the fence
Take sleeping drugs.
Suicide by swimming pool.
But is there a way to make it more lethal possibly involving strangulation?
Tips
>>
Tip: Just don't do it mate

P.S. Love you, bro
>>
>>18567587
Why do you want to kill yourself anon? Also that sounds like a terrible plan desu and very inconsiderate towards the people who own the swimming pool and will find you. It is certain to scar them for life and they didnt do anything wrong. Also we love you anon.
>>
>>18567613
I'm tall as fuck though
Anyway to incorporate strangulation.
Any deaths like that?
>>
>>18567636
Your love isn't going to pay my tuition.
Sorry but its kinda true
>>
>>18567587
I've heard this today for the first time, but do not be a dick to pool owners. They don't deseve it. At least train drivers are used to suicides. So take sleeping pills, a blanket, a pillow and head to the nearest railway you can find.
>>
drowning is the worst way to go dude
>>
>>18567587
You could put a zip tie around your neck
>>
>>18567671
There are no railroads in central Florida
Also its a senior community pool.
>>
>>18567675
Bingo
Fuckin A+
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (228KB, 1024x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
228KB, 1024x657px
Don't do it anon. And if you do, at least do it in a way that preserves the well being of the people around you
>>
>>18567678
Grab a Katana and commit sudoku before going into the pool like a japanese warrior
>>
>>18567646
Both my parents quit university at ages 20 and 23 because my mother got pregnant with me. They are very successful now and they couldnt really care less that they coudnt finish their studies. Less then 6.7 percent of people in the world have a college degree, it is far more normal to not have a university education then to have one. If you feel despirate because you dont have any money everything is better then it seems and one can go from literally being homeless on the streets to middle class life style in a matter of a few months. Dont despair anon. What did you want to study?
>>
>>18567681
Those old people are fucking dicks they put a fence blocking the fucking road yes a fucking road.
Then when the police came they blamed the Mexican and his son.
>>
>>18567694
Engineering mom blew money on god knows what
Money she did have in car got stolen along with car.
About to lose house.
Trashed credit
Increased insurance
Shit grades due to fulltime.
Just turned 21
>>
>>18567646
>worrying about money
Nigger, claiming bankruptcy only fucks you for a few years. You're gonna kill yourself over some fucking tuition money? Are you fucking kidding me? What a faggot lol.
>>
>>18567708
shit's gonna get better dude... all this shit will pass. no need to off yourself. you'll be glad you didn't later. you've just now reached adulthood...
>>
>>18567587
put on the thickest and heaviest clothes you have. jackets and shit. rethink your plan though because you wont pass out and drown, your body will wake itself up.
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (59KB, 319x231px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
59KB, 319x231px
>>18567719
Shits has been getting progressively worse for about 3 years.
Ive been through shit like this with my mom but it has never been this bad.
In which way can shit get better?
>>
>>18567711
>21
>A few years Typically 5
>So what ill be 26 still living with my mom working dead end job.
lol no thanks
>>
>>18567743
How much longer do you have in school?
>>
>>18567587
Why don't you do something cool and helpful instead
It can even involve intimate danger of death

Be an underwater welder instead
>>
>>18567726
Shit I forgot about that thx
>>18567774
going to be about 3 more years now had take time off to help my mom.
>>
>>18567781
http://www.wikihow.com/Become-an-Underwater-Welder
>getting the required certifications can cost thousands of dollars.
Money is my problem.
>>
>>18567784
what's the deal with your mom? she on drugs or something?
>>
I am wishing you all the best and also I want to remind you that the feeling of desperation even though its real to you it is largely generated in your mind. 3 billion people live on under a dollar a day and you presently enjoy a better quality of life then any medieval king. You have better food then the medieval king, running hot water and internet. If we examine it you are really in a far better position then 99 percent of the humans that ever lived in terms of material comfort. I understand that you feel desperate but please turn this situation around in some manner. Suicide is one of those few cases when you dont really lose anything if you postpone it.
>>
>>18567800
no just really fucking stupid with money
>>
>>18567814
>Suicide is one of those few cases when you dont really lose anything if you postpone it.
My sanity
Historical ideals make little or no money
so what ill be homeless in a week to have people tell me it was my fault sorry but fuck that.
I might kill someone
>>
>>18567792
Employers will often pay for your schooling
It is a lot of anxious negotiation though
Especially at a young age

You're just kinda caught up knowing you can't live life as a (future)year old
You're smart enough to see you need to improve
But too dumb and scared to realize
you're simply who you are right now, and only right now
Every single moment changes who/how you are and it's scary
It very well has the potential to grow like a cancer
You're so smart that you see all that
But you're gonna soon realize that you have this incredible endurance
And you're gonna use that to harnse that wild growth

This part is so lame though,
All you do is grow up but
it's real nice and safe and comfy knowing now and tomorrow you'll be able to depend on yourself
>>
>>18567815
I feel you. My parents aren't great either. They lost a few houses now. But shit's okay. Have you tried talking to your mom? You should offer to take over her finances for her and manage her money. She probably won't go for it, but it's worth trying. Maybe you even have to go nuclear here and say that it's either she lets you manage the family money or you have to cut ties with her for a few years until you're out of school. there are other extreme things you can do besides killing yourself dude. maybe letting your mom fend for herself for a few years would be good for her, and you can focus on work and school
>>
>>18567831
Do you have any other friends or family to turn to for shelter? Is your mother dependent on you? It sucks that you could be homeless in a week. Sorry anon.
>>
>>18567842
Thought about that but
where would i stay?
my sister is still pretty young
my mom has put up with my PTSD and BPD for years.
How do you feel about weights tied to my knees instead of the ankles?
>>
>>18567877
well, just try to take over the finances then. if you off yourself, your sister is gonna suffer even more.

if you absolutely have to leave, get 3 roomies in a 4 BR apartment common in college areas, rent is pretty cheap that way and you are working right?
>>
>>18567877
I have bpd and ptsd
I've entertained these thoughts before
Let me get through to you
>>
>>18567848
haha friends or family in central Florida?
bruh this is where old people come to die
and people pass to get to miami or orlando.
BTW my extended family are a bunch of sharks. And a helluva lot worse than my money stupid mom
>>
>>18567894
You're from the U.K. Stop larping this is serious dude
>>
File: Screenshot (62).png (998KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (62).png
998KB, 1920x1080px
>>18567900
sure i am
>>
>>18567891
well what did you do?
>>
>>18567890
lol no most roomies want GIRL APPLICANTS ONLY and if you go to the school the tenant will raise the fuck outta your rent and give you a bad renters report (yes thats actually a fucking thing)
>>
>>18567976
Go through corporate owned apartment complexes, they usually don't do crazy shit like that. And I'm sure you can find a room dude. Check craigslist.
>>
>>18567981
https://www.trulia.com/rental/4026529406-Single-Family-Home-Sanford-FL-32771#photo-3
>must have a full time job and be a student at college.
>Security camera pictures wtf
lol what
next room is 1k lol fuck this place
>>
>>18567959
Took the risk I was willing and used it to move 2000 miles
I ended up with a girl I love but that's just my particular story
I'm still disappointed in myself a lot
Some days I'll work so hard that the sweat dries my pants stiff by the time I'm home
I feel incredible about what I accomplish
But it's bittersweet because you realize that your best is what you should have been all along
At least what was most productive
And then you accomdate that like a work out and gain endurance
And the steps happen over and over

The incredible happiness in life for me today are those small moments like throwing off the stiff pants and taking a blazing hot shower
it's incredibly annoying and obvious but it's lovely
>>
>>18567587
If you weren't an attention-whoring faggot, you'd use common sense to kill yourself, not come here and tell us about your half-baked plan.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (27KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
27KB, 600x399px
>>18567996
If i did that id be drilling my fist through walls and cutting myself in an 1 bedroom apartment.

>>18568008
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics
>common sense has never killed anyone
>>
seriously i need your help so i wont shoot up some fucking school or something
>>
Bro
It's going to be okay. I was a homeless heroin addict. Now I work in the financial industry. I didn't even complete highschool. Things change man. Killings yourself isn't worth it. Are you medicated for your BPD? I have trauma and issues from my childhood but I've sort of made it... it gets better. You just have to keep at it and look for help.

Do you have medical coverage?

You might have to leave your mom. I don't know your full situation with her though.
>>
>>18567587
Why take the easy and potentially agonizing way when you could just jump or train suicide
Hint: because you won't do it and this is bait
>>
>>18567587
Hey man, I don't think anyone can even begin to understand the pit you are in right now and only you can decide whether you want to carry out your plans. I want to tell you that failure is not judged on whether someone can go to university or not; in fact, if you look at every individual person, you will find that all of us fail at doing one thing or another, but still, majority of people will make a living for themselves and their families despite being imperfect. By taking your own life, you will NEVER know what the next big breakthrough in life will be, because your life has ended.

When your parents gave birth to you, did they raise you just so that you could end your own life at such a young age? Do you lack a purpose in your life? As much as you may be at the end of your own means does not equate to God himself abandoning you. If you really cannot find anything to help yourself with right now, why not pray to God and let him work in your life? What more do you have to lose at this point? Please think about this, you are not a failure in any way, money does not define your value in life, there are so many people who are sitting in a hospital ill, but they are still fighting for LIFE, you can do so much more than them, even if you don't get a degree now, it doesn't mean you can't get one later.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.