[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Have finally realized I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1416075547339.jpg (51KB, 521x512px) Image search: [Google]
1416075547339.jpg
51KB, 521x512px
>20 years old
>Have finally realized I don't have a reason to live because I don't have a girlfriend
>A girlfriend is equivalent to human companionship, and human companionship I don't have in life
>Don't care that it's work/labor as all of my free-time feels like a waste for dopamine
>Realize all of my problems will be fixed if I get a girlfriend

I saw a man that never did anything with his existence, and he had the same personality type as me (INFP). I never want to be in his shoes. His face looked marred by a pointless life, and I think he lost faith in a god a long, long time ago.

I thought, is this the future that awaits me?

I can't let it happen.
>>
File: 1438980259362.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1438980259362.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18567523
>Realize all of my problems will be fixed if I get a girlfriend
dude I'm a 21 yo desperate virgin but even I can still see this is absolute bullshit
>>
>>18567607
Are you me though?
>>
>>18567523
eh getting laid is just gonna add problems but I mean clearly finding that out for yourself needs to be your first step.
>>
Why do you believe having a girlfriend will make you happy and give you a reason to live?
>>
>>18567624
Because I lack meaningful, basic human-companionship in my life, and I'm now incapable of communing with other human-beings as I only had 2 friends in high-school, and anything more would be work.
>>
>>18567638
>would be work
say it isn't so!
>>
>>18567638
Relying on anyone besides you for your own happiness is a lot of pressure to put on someone. I'm worried you've already imagined having a girlfriend as this ideal, and when you get one, you'll idealize her. When you have an ideal, it makes expectations, and when she inevitably makes a mistake and doesn't meet the expectations of your imagined ideal, you won't be happy. You need a support system. Everyone needs breaks from their partner sometimes, but if she's all you've got, you won't have your space, and if you're having problems, you won't have anyone to discuss those problems with
>>
>>18567647
Work in the purest sense of the word.
I would receive nothing, and I would be forced to maintain something that I want nothing to do with.

There's nothing worth 1 one worthwhile companion to me.
>>
>>18567638
>anything more would be work
So how do you plan to make a relationship work?
>>
>>18567657
I'm already aware that a girlfriend is a human-being, but I've no desire for a support system outside of internet friends.

I would totally sever myself from the human-race, but I'm not mentally built that way, and I need real human-contact every now and then.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.