[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I stop acting like an arrogant moron? I genuinely feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: fideos en la panza.jpg (31KB, 385x396px) Image search: [Google]
fideos en la panza.jpg
31KB, 385x396px
How can I stop acting like an arrogant moron?
I genuinely feel smarter than most people

Pic related
>>
You feel genuinly smarter, I am, genuinly smarter.
>>
>>18567525
I like that, thanks for the smile, that was a cute comment
>>
>>18567501
I had the same thing happen to me in college. I was so much smarter than a girl that sat next to me. I mean the girl was to be laughed at from the rock hard dumb stuff she couldn't figure out and I would always have to explain. Fucking bitch. One day tho, me being to smart I forgot an important homework, and the same kindhearted ho lend it to me to copy and saved my ass. I felt so bad about hating her for being "inferior" that look, now I'm in adv answering dummasses like you OP who ask a forum of anons on how to not to be arrogant morons. Basically, acknowledge that other people might have other good qualities even if they aren't that bright.
>>
>>18567525

how do you know? if you believe every jackhole on the internet, its occupants have a mean IQ of 140+
>>
yas

wee dum

u smort
>>
Most people are morons, don't feel special.
>>
>>18567501
The fact that you feel arrogant about it tells me how fucking dumb you are
>>
>>18567539
OP here, you are fucking retarded, you have the text comprehension of a 6 year old.

I'm asking how to act less fucking arrogant, not how to appreciate stupid people.
>>
>>18567501

I used to be like that.

If you're so smart, how come you can't learn how to play dumb?
If you're so smart, how come you can't convince people to like you?
If you're so smart, how come you cannot answer your own questions?

This is not me taunting you OP. Might seem like that (and actually, it is, a little bit), but I genuinely want to to ask yourself these questions and try to answer them.

You've clearly identified a problem, have you tried to come up with a solution?
>>
>>18567501

intriguing pic..

whats the ETA on her expiration in that scenario? I realize she is being tortured, what could she have done? Is that a common medieval torture method if so what is it called?
>>
>>18567525
Yeah well, I can spell genuinely correctly.
>>
>>18567549
OP here, you must have some very good reasons to think that, good for you in hiding them, you almost wrote a useful comment
>>
>>18567553
>not how to appreciate stupid people
Lost my sides
>>
>>18567553
>asking how to act less arrogant
>claims he's smart
>Acts like an arrogant by denigrating every human who doesn't meet his self percieved level of "genius"

BTW I'm starting to think you are baiting OP
>>
>>18567561
You concentrating on typos instead of talking abbout the matter at hand makes you completely irrelevant friend, good night.
>>
File: 1409358540033.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1409358540033.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>18567563
If you're so smart, why can't you answer your own stupid question?
>>
>>18567501
Helps if you realise everyone thinks they have all the answers. Thats why the country is in such divide. Everyone is pretty damn sure everyones an idiot but them.
>>
>>18567559
The name on the pic says "fideos en la panza" which means noodles in the stomach in spanish. I think she's dead, no one can survive an anterior insicion so wide while having her organs messed with for long. I don't think they are torturing her. I think it's an ancient anatomist looking to study.
>>
>>18567573
because I don't have the experience, what makes me smart is my ability to learn from others
>>
File: 1425488080369.jpg (13KB, 366x329px) Image search: [Google]
1425488080369.jpg
13KB, 366x329px
>>18567501
>everyone is stupid
>everyone but me
>>
>>18567557
that's what I'm trying bro, maybe someone has some experience on it and can help me a bit
>>
>>18567582
ATTENTION EVERYONE OP IS BAITING. Don't fall for it. BTW OP nice twist on the b8. You didn't write an elaborate starting comment, you just look to start shit at the comments. Smart of you ;)
>>
>>18567582
>what makes me smart is my ability to do something that everyone can do
wow good job faggot. You really aren't special, you just enjoy feeling superior
>>
>>18567593
>maybe someone has some experience on it and can help me a bit

I did.

Being smart isn't all about "Someone told me, now I know".
Sometimes it's about finding answers for yourself.

There is no quick fix other than to think on those questions.
>>
>>18567581

yes. That makes more sense. I assumed the 'ties' around her wrists underneath and legs were for torturing purposes, but I suppose it would also help if it it was just autopsy or whatnot.

brainlet strikes again, apparently. Sorry
>>
>>18567598
maybe if someone tryied helping me instead of calling me what I already know I am I wouldn't talk shit

nice PSA btw
>>
>>18567605
OP here, it's a vlad the impaler pic if I'm not mistaken, the dude with the beard looking a the dead bitch is him. Don't know the context tho, sorry about that :/
>>
>>18567610
>Thanks me for PSA
You are welcome OP. See, you just acknowledged my good action and you are becoming less arrogant. Congratulations OP. Keep up the good b8
>>
>>18567603
you're retarded, everyone can learn, some of us do it better

>>18567604
>Being smart isn't all about "Someone told me, now I know".
>Sometimes it's about finding answers for yourself.

I completly agree with you on that, but gathering some info, even if it comes in form of opinons can help a lot to fabricate a good thought or idea, that's my opinion at least
>>
>>18567603
who said I'm special, I just said I'm very smart, that ain't special.

You are way more special than I am bro :)
>>
Most people here are not worth the long-ass captcha, myself included
>>
>>18567501
That Pic btw is GORY and NSFW and this is SFW
>>
>>18567649
shit, sometimes I forget there's SFW here.
I'm very sorry if I caused you trouble.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.