[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here always pressured by male coworkers to cheat on wives/gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (81KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
81KB, 800x800px
Anybody here always pressured by male coworkers to cheat on wives/gf? It's fun to talk about women with the guys but there are times they askin me to get a side chic or fuckbuddy. I already have a wife and im very content on our relationship. Is this just banter or most guys love to fuck anybody with a hole? Also most of my guy coworkers are 5/10 and niggers.
>>
Do they have wives or long term girlfriends themselves? How old are they? Where do you work?
>>
>>18567349
Im a nurse. So us male nurses are surounded by women. The niggers usually dont have long term relationship but have many kids. Guys are filipinos are also married but loves the white pussy.
>>
>>18567347
Just square up and tell them fuck no, you love your wife.
>>
People just want to fuck with others lives. It is like if you dont drink, they will constantly offer to buy drinks. If you are unmarried,they will pressure you to get married. If you dont own a house, they will pressure you to buy a house. If you are married and happy, they want you to fuck around so they can watch your life go through some drama.
Best course of action: Don't let them know that you know their intentions. Manipulate them back into fucking up their lives. Get some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show with your wife.
>>
>>18567347
Tell them with all respect that you are not a piece of shit to do that to someone you care for and tell them to stop

You really do not joke about those things, it is trashy to do so

Also banterly tell them"why buds? I'm not unhappy like you"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.