[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a asshole friend to realize choosing his girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: Chueh.jpg (44KB, 290x215px) Image search: [Google]
Chueh.jpg
44KB, 290x215px
How to get a asshole friend to realize choosing his girlfriend over group of friends is a fucked up move, hes a complete narcissist what does someone do?
>>
>>18567206

choosing her over you in what sense? as a general rule you dont choose one over the other you just see each other based on the plans you make and try to balance out.

as for how to approach it if he does need a talk
>approach him nicely first
>Angrily second
>with threats the third time

there is no fourth time.
>>
File: 1495318898783.webm (3MB, 720x388px) Image search: [Google]
1495318898783.webm
3MB, 720x388px
Yeah, women are OP and should be nerfed in the next world war.
>>
>>18567206
yeah, as in?
what did he do exactly?
>>
>>18567217

Dude what is this from? I do not remember this scene in Starship Troopers at all. Were they in another movie together??
>>
>>18567217
How the fuck did they gain this much power? What did nature mean by this.
>>
>>18567239

>what did nature mean by this

we left nature behind... and now we must pay the price.
>>
>>18567206
An unfortunate fact of life is that friends usually get neglected when people enter into a relationship. It sucks for the friends because they feel discarded. There's only so much attention one person can give out over the course of the day. It's really bad, too, when relationships first start because they're in the honeymoon phase. It's just something you're going to have to accept about your friend. I feel for you, anon, but don't be that asshole that tries to kill their relationship because you feel slighted. Everyone says bros before hoes but that is rarely the case.
>>
>>18567206
Constantly ask him if he knows this is the one
Like THE one, the one he will spend his life with
friends are forever, girlfriends are temporary
Tell him how bad he has to fuck up to lose a friend
>>
>>18567246
I just mean, how do you even argue with that? A chick letting you touch her boobs.
>>
File: ass.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>18567252
You don't. We're not programmed with that ability for some reason.
>>
>>18567239

>How the fuck did they gain this much power?

They really didn't. That's just some /r9k/ horseshit. People make choices about their relationships all the time. OP's friend is obviously caught up in infatuation and values pursuing that more than his friend group. There is no right and wrong, only what he wants to do with his life. Maybe he'll regret it later, maybe he won't, the point is he made his choice and now he has to live with it. His girlfriend didn't brainwash him into doing anything. She's not this magic enchantress who makes men do what she wants. He made a choice and, if you know anything about relationships and social situations you'd know that shit like this happens all the time to both men and women. Going a little crazy in a relationship is kind of par for the course with new, super infatuated relationships.

More importantly, if you don't have the intelligence and emotional maturity to navigate your relationships in an adult way its not anybody's fault but yours. Blaming women for the fact that you're emotionally weak and dependent on other people to sustain your sense of self is a cheap man baby cop out.
>>
Hes a complete narcissist we cant say anything without him not giving a shit, so i maybe there was something i could do.
>>
>>18567252
Boobs are great don't get me wrong but after awhile you realize how not special they are and women know how not special they are. So that dude grabbing her tits is not even registering on the "big deal" scale. They're just fleshy bumps.
>>
File: 1492721199958.gif (4MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492721199958.gif
4MB, 300x225px
>>18567258
>She's not this magic enchantress who makes men do what she wants
Do you know why you're wrong? Because you think we're equal.
>>
>>18567206

Dude. His life. New love gets people super involved. Let them have their fuck fest and honeymoon while its good without being a dick.

If he doesnt come back, also his choice. I think its a douche move to think your friend has to cater to you instead of being happy hes happy.
>>
>>18567206
by leaving me alone. When you get a girlfriend, you'll understand. "The Boys" won't last forever. Soon we'll all be dads who only meet once a month. Deal with it, high school is over.
>>
File: the_darkness_by_luke_chueh.jpg (54KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
the_darkness_by_luke_chueh.jpg
54KB, 768x576px
>>18567284
That you Allen?
>>
>>18567206
>narcissist does something selfish
Find better friends.
>>
>>18567272
t. never played with nice perky boobs before
>>
File: 1418787307506.gif (499KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1418787307506.gif
499KB, 300x188px
>>18567275

>Blaming women for the reason you have no spine
>>
>>18567271

you can leave him behind. he'll figure out it was bad eventually. but probably not until he loses his gf and realizes he has no one.
>>
>>18567298
He is right, though. Think about it realistically. An above average chick, maybe your friend, suddenly takes your hand and places it under her tee/shirt on her nude breast. There is no fucking way in hell that you'd say no. Just think about it realistically, imagine it in your head with as much objectivity as possible.
>>
>>18567292
I've touched and played with so many boobs, friend. Good boobs are fantastic to touch and squeeze but after awhile it gets old. I don't know what else to tell you lol. Sure when I'm hyper horny rubbing my dick between my girls tits is S++ but most of the time it's just whatever.
>>
File: 1498219846420.gif (2MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498219846420.gif
2MB, 500x378px
>>18567317
>>
>>18567341
The absolutely undisputed best part about boobs is licking and especially sucking them. Wannabe male, your own doesn't count. You don't feel what I feel.
>>
>>18567354
Lol. Whatever man. It pisses my girlfriend off when she puts her boobs in my face to get my attention and I just push them out of the way. It's like I've seen you naked countless times your boobs don't mystify me anymore. You do you, though, anon.
>>
>>18567317

>There is no fucking way in hell that you'd say no. Just think about it realistically, imagine it in your head with as much objectivity as possible.

Again, trying to claim that its the woman's fault you have no spine or self control. You're also assuming that I'm so desperate for female attention that touching a tit is all it takes for me to do whatever a woman wants. Maybe you're so weak that touching a boob is the end-all for psychological manipulation for you but that's not the case for me or any of the actual adult males I know.

As much as I love women and the female form I'm not a playtoy. Nobody, man nor woman is going to walk up to me and think that they can use their body to manipulate me into doing what they want or think that they're such hot shit that they're just allowed to grind their parts on me and expect me to follow them around like a lost puppy. That's weak little boy shit, anon. I love women but I love my dignity more.
>>
>>18567370
She must be fugly, man.
>>
>>18567380
I was thinking cheating.
>>
>>18567399

>I was thinking cheating.

Cheating? Absolutely not. On top of that, as I previously stated, I don't appreciate being cheated like a playtoy chump by anyone. I have never responded well to any woman who thought they could use their looks to manipulate me.

I used to be head of security at a pretty popular night spot in my city so I'm definitely not a stranger to women thinking they could flash some tits and do whatever they want. I have a healthy respect for women and the women in my life but, again, saying "there's no way you would say no" just because some girl let you touch her boob is some weak little boy shit and your lack of self-control and dignity is your fault, not hers.
>>
File: 1499379977578.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499379977578.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>18567409
Sorry, but I don't think you get any female attention to begin with. Standards being taken into consideration.
>>
>>18567417

I couldn't care less what a stranger over the internet thinks my sex life is. I also couldn't care less what you think my standards are. You know nothing about me.

Think whatever you want but, regardless of me and my life its still a sign of immense weakness if all it takes is touching a boob to get you to cheat on your girlfriend. I'd buy that excuse if you were maybe 16 years old but not if you were an actual self respecting grown man.
>>
"Dude what are you? Her slave? Quit dogging the boys for fucks sakes"

That plants seeds of insecurities that hes no longer one of the boys and he will come back.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.