[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get hung up on shit like this all the time. I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_1.png (5KB, 364x235px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
5KB, 364x235px
I get hung up on shit like this all the time. I don't know how to do any of (American) Algebra II.
I can't do it. Online friends offer up explanations but they don't help. I can't even follow their explanations because I'm so fucking stupid. The textbook doesn't help. I've tried reading it, it's either badly worded or way over my stupid fucking head. I can't figure out how to do this horseshit.

It's easy to Google in order to find the answer, but that doesn't help me in actually figuring anything out. It means that I'll never be able to pass the final exam.

Why can't I fucking do this? Why can't I do algebra? Why is this going to royally fuck the rest of my life up? I'll never be able to become ANYTHING without this goddamn fucking credit! I don't know what to do.
>>
Are you from the US? If not, where are you from?
>>
>>18567103
I'm from the US, yeah. This
>>
File: 1482110349327.jpg (223KB, 1000x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1482110349327.jpg
223KB, 1000x1293px
Are you a guy or a girl? We don't learn the same way.
>>
>>18567101
Try khan academy
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 640x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 640x583px
>>18567110
I'm a guy.
>>18567166
I tried, I never know what the hell I'm supposed to look up in order to get the steps to figuring something out. Even then, I get confused.
>>
>>18567101
Math genius chiming in.
I can give you the answer. Y^2 +11
But the way you do it I want you to figure out.
Start by looking up factoring by grouping.
Then look at slightly more advanced problems. This is an intermediate level one problem.

Also if you want to get better at math don't get mad. Practice. Practice. Practice. I did 60 difficult question a day. Everyday for three years to become what I am. An autist. But I can do math. Anyway practice. Like I said. and don't worry bubba you'll get better over time. I nearly failed geomtry in high school and now I can see in 14 dimensions. Practice
>>
>>18567404
What goals drove you to become a math wizard?
>>
>>18567404
I do appreciate what you've offered and I'll keep it in mind. I don't know where to practice nor what sites to look at or anything.. or if there's some good video media out there. I often get frustrated and let up when they skip to doing something that I just can't figure out the thought process behind. It seems like some things just happen for no reason in math.

However, uh.. the answer's x^2y + 6. I don't know why, and I looked it up, but it's not y^2 + 11. Thank you regardless
>>
>>18567101
Drop out nigga become a truck driver
>>
It's likely because you are fundamentally intelligent
Families that have been intelligent for generations
tend to be genetically disposed to scribing
It's the computer that makes it feel alien and unknown at weird instances
>>
>>18567448
Pussy
>>
>>18567744
Your book should have problems
Khan academy should have problems
Google problem sets on a subject
Solutions are helpful but only after you've been stuck for a while. You want to give yourself time to think about things.
Sometimes you don't know where to go but you just have to start with something and see how that develops and see what you can learn.
It's actually pretty fun and addicting after a bit
>>
anon and femanon's motorboats travel at the same speed. Anon pilots his boat 60 km before docking. Femanon continues for another 3 hr, traveling a total of 120 km before docking. How long did it take anon to navigate the 60km?

how do i handle these types
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.