[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have met this girl, this young girl. Shy at first but nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

File: 1499838923715.jpg (115KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499838923715.jpg
115KB, 250x250px
I have met this girl, this young girl. Shy at first but nice and sweet later. Silently sitting close to me, throwing interesting gazes, trying to attract my attention. We had a few small talks, we laughed... She showed interest in me, and even waited until everybody else left in order to say "goodbye" while looking deep in my eyes.

I like her. I know it's not "appropriate" but I like her. She's all I want in a girl, but in a small package. I would like to meet her better (I am the kind of person that enjoy just being with a special someone, sharing a conversation, a laugh, a comfortable silence...),

The question is, how to convince the parents of a young girl to allow me to spend time with her? Is there even a chance? Because obviously, without their permission there's nothing to do. I (want to believe that) am a nice guy, educated, well dressed, fit, and the last time I shaved I realised that I still look cute. I mean, the appearance is not a problem. But I am fearing that, no matter what I do, the age difference will always be an impassable wall (I am in my twenties).

Feel free to call me a degenerate, immature or whatever you want but this is a serious question. I am a feeling-guy, and I've been carrying this general discomfort the whole week.
>>
>>18567061
Dude... how much younger? Don't want any pedos here in adv.
>>
File: 1499793457374.jpg (91KB, 605x907px) Image search: [Google]
1499793457374.jpg
91KB, 605x907px
We're all waiting, mate. 5 more years to go because americans are cuckolds. So go back in line.
>>
>>18567066
Was that ape movie any good?
>>
>>18567071
Pretty good, actually. Having that qt3.14 in it just elevated it like a motherfucker, though.

And she couldn't even speak that sweet innocent thing. Who wouldn't want to protect her.
>>
>>18567066
Only because of the cutie.
>>
>>18567077
Meant for you.
>>18567071
>>
>>18567061
http://virped.org/
>>
>>18567086
>>18567063
Technically hebe. I don't want to give more details. The point of this thread is to convince her parents.
>>
That being said OP, if you're a pedophile, seek help. SEEK HELP.

Don't hurt kids.
>>
File: IMG_3119.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3119.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>18567092

>how do i convince a teenage daughter's parents to let me give her cummies
>pls respond

Give your ages. Or no advice other than to kill yourself.
>>
>>18567092
Hebe = Pedo mode.
Shes probably like 12 at MOST. Which means that you saw something you liked, read too far between the lines, and are now thinking that some 9 year old girl is actually interested in you to the point of pursuing intimacy.
Give up and move on. If you want to fuck kids then browse the deep web with your dick in your hand you degenerate fuck. That way you at LEAST wont be thrown in jail.
>>
>>18567092
tell us your age and her age
>>
>>18567094
Turn around 360 degrees and implode, please.
>>
>>18567115
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you seriosuly advocating pedophilia? kys
>>
>>18567120
I suddenly realized that this is 2017, and 4chan is not for me anymore.
>>
File: 1494512965300.png (19KB, 166x199px) Image search: [Google]
1494512965300.png
19KB, 166x199px
>>18567143
Seriously, seek help. What the fuck dude.
>>
>>18567148
man child love is the only true love
>>
Fuck off, I can spot you easily, pedo poster. All your threads are about getting close with a very young girl and convincing her parents to allow this degeneracy.

Thank god in most places something like this will never fly, so you can fuck off and cry yourself to sleep now.
>>
>>18567159
why do you think young women are so incapable of making their own decisions? its a meme, but if they have started their period then clearly they are intended to start having sex by that age
>>
File: 1496770934385.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1496770934385.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
19 replies. No advices, only criticism.
>>
>>18567204
What did you expect, you dumbass? Nobody will give you advice on how to woo an underage girl and charm her parents.
>>
>>18567204
Welcome to loserchan. Sink to our level.
>>
>>18567204
Post ages

You better not be 30+
>>
>>18567230
Literally, read OP post:
>>18567061
>I am in my twenties
>>
>>18567235
how old is the girl?
>>
>>18567244
lol op cmon
>>
>>18567247
>>18567244
Meh, I have nothing to lose. I did nothing wrong. She's eleven. Now you can laugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 512x512px
>>18567253
>>
OP what is that pic from?
>>
>>18567267
I got it from /wsr/, this thread:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/205505
>>
>>18567253
>253 â–¶>>18567255
>>>18567247
>>>18567244
>Meh, I have nothing to lose. I did nothing wrong. She's eleven. Now you can laugh.
>She's eleven
>eleven
>11
yeah, you can forget it
>>
>>18567253
I can sort of relate (16 or 17 and dated a 13 year old). I would say just give up on it man. She might be sweet and adorable but you have no idea how badly women change through there teens and puberty years. So you have three valid options. a) go for it and look like a creep and potentially get beaten up by parent or family member. or b) try to keep in contact if you can and wait for her to get an acceptable age and then make your move. or c) cut the cord and just find somebody else. Me personally, I'd go with c.
>>
>>18567286
>>18567286
>you have no idea how badly women change through there teens and puberty years
I do have. It's like a nightmare, to be honest. But there's always a chance of meeting THE girl.

>potentially get beaten up by parent or family member
This is a possibility. I will not deny that I fear that kind of things, but the world belong to the brave, right? Also, since the beginning I was talking about "meeting her" and "spending time with her", nothing else (for now at least).

I appreciate your comment, mate. Your words are wise.
>>
>>18567314

Yeah bro thats totally rape. Its an eleven year old. Not even a teenager. And you are in your twenties. Even if you were in your teens this would be fucked, youre in your twenties. This is not ok.

Let me guess. She has a crush on you for whatever reason. You are a kissless virgin semi-neet and you are getting feelings for her because she is the obly girl to show you attention.

Just stop. Im not tryna shit on your bro, i get it. But stop. Nothing good will come of this. Even if she showed up to your house ass naked begging for you to bend her over and fuck her - SHE IS ELEVEN. Its not acceptable, no one will accept it, she will grow to resent you later on for using her. Distance yourself. You have absolutely zero reason to be associating yourself with an eleven year old. Its not right, its not healthy, and worst of all - it will put you in "pound me in the ass and call me a bitch" prison.

So theres your advice. Cut contact. Its ok for her to have a crush on you, thats what little girls do. It is NOT ok for you to reciprocate those feelings.
>>
You have a fuckin mental problem OP, seek help before you hurt someone
>>
>>18567276
How the fuck did you find that?
>>
>>18567253
She doesn't like you, it's just your pedo tendencies that made you think that, there is no way that her parents would ever let that happen
>>
Please do not do this. I was an 11-year-old girl in this situation once and it basically broke my mind.
>>
>>18567405
I don't know... the internet?
>>
>>18567420
Story?
>>
Stop posting Humbert, you're supposed to be dead
>>
>>18567420
I befriended a 23-year-old at that age and we talked or hung out every day until I was 16. We never fucked, it was just video games, movies out, deeply personal conversations, etc. We acted like we were dating, even though it had to be toned down in public. I had been having family problems and was bullied in school and I loved having a nice older guy be so kind to me. He liked that I was innocent and a good confidante and I guess he fooled himself into thinking I'd benefit from talking to him. He was probably ephebophile by orientation, actually.

My dad had bailed and my mom didn't give a shit that I was staying up til all hours at a strange adult man's house. Any girl who ends up in that situation without anyone intervening probably has some emotional problems, and eventually he got overwhelmed by them. When I dropped the charade of big-brother-little-sister relationship at 16 and told him I was romantically interested he backed off immediately, saying he felt the same way but couldn't deal with the legal risk and how it made him feel about himself. Getting abandoned by a father figure all over again was probably the worst feeling I've ever experienced. I tried to kill myself and only barely survived.

Even if he'd kept seeing me, it still wouldn't have worked. I'd have grown up and I'm pretty sure he'd have lost interest once my youthful sparkle wore off and I became a gross adult woman. And although he liked how attentive I was and that nobody was checking on me, he didn't like the flipside of that, which is that I had daddy issues coming out of my ears that made me a nervous wreck.

Unfortunately, I still think of him as the love of my life. I guess I imprinted on him or something.
>>
>>18567423
How does one do it?
>>
>>18567456
I guess what I'm saying is this: if the two of you end up in this situation, you are not normal people. You are unusually likely to get sick of her later and she is unusually likely to be torn up by it (in addition to it being a formative experience because of her age).

I don't judge people for stuff they're just thinking about, but this is not a nice thing to do. Everyone's likely gonna end up crying.
>>
>>18567108
>shes probably 12 at most
nope shes 11
>>
File: Beautiful Darkness.jpg (103KB, 512x696px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful Darkness.jpg
103KB, 512x696px
>>18567061
That comic fucked me up
>>
File: IMG_4324.jpg (228KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4324.jpg
228KB, 1080x1080px
>>18567061
Alright OP, you want advice, you got it. You're mid twenties and she's 11.

If I'm not mistaken you're from Ameriland, so that means no sane parent will let you "date" her.

If you want to date her, you would have two options. Since you want the parents to know about you, or they already do, you are down to one option.

I need more info to give you the proper advice. Is she a family friend? Member of your church, did you see her at the gym or what? What I can tell you is that this is what I was told when I had the same question (more or less reworded):

>Bad idea to sneak off with somebody's daughter. But if the parents know and like you and you come off as a positive role model and possibly big brother figure for their little angel(s) and their friends, it's far more likely you'll be welcome in their home. And if the girls really like you then chances are you'll be getting all the hugs and kisses you want (and then some).
>Always be good, be patient, and play nice. It's always good to earn a reputation as a nice guy.

But need more info for proper advice.
>>
>>18567253

Nigga, don't do that. That's five to ten
>>
I dont think you are a bad person, you haven't done anything yet so get help.
>>
>>18567061
OP, you seriously know you need to seek help if 4chan tells you you need help.

You need help. Go to a therapist. Tell them you had feelings for a young girl. If they're too judgy, try another therapist until you find the right one.
This is a serious illness and should be treated as such. You're in grave danger of damaging you self/life and hurting others. Get help anon
>>
>>18567456
>>18567481
how old are you now and how are you doing?
>>
>>18567730
yeah op could be the kids mentor
>>
File: but they consent.png (758B, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
but they consent.png
758B, 135x90px
OP, what do you think of Anarcho-capitalism?
>>
File: gHfvsyW.png (56KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
gHfvsyW.png
56KB, 620x364px
>>18567456
>>18567481
First of all, I appreciate your sincerity. It must not be easy to share things this deep. There are some details that caught my attention, especially related to that father/brother-sister bond. My father is a bad person, and I promised myself that I would never be like him, and my mother never knew how to educate me (I learned for myself), perhaps that is why I do not only search for a "normal" relationship, but also for a father-daughter one.

In my own experience, not all girls lose that "youthful sparkle" you're talking about. It's just that it is buried under the weight of experience and skepticism. Obviously, the physical attraction will never be the same again but, that isn't all, isn't it?

I am OP, by the way.

>>18567730
Your greentext is wise, mate. I don't want to give more details, but what you're saying sounds solid.

>you're from Ameriland
I thought you noticed my broken english.

>>18569019
Just another label whose purpose is to grab a piece of power. The truth and the right ideas do not belong to a single ideology, it usually doesn't belong to anybody if you ask me. Let people love who they want, you can always discuss about the price of the bread, and ban baguettes because they are too elitist (if that makes you feel better).
>>
>>18567456
Me too anon but I didn't wait that long to tell him and he let me kiss him and I got dizzy. I followed him around like a puppy but he became mean to me and hid. It nearly killed me when I found out he got married. I thought he would be mine.
>>
>>18569085
>It nearly killed me when I found out he got married

Isn't this suspiciously similar to that movie, "An education"?
>>
>>18569090
I don't know. I was a girl and it never occurred to me he even had a gf.

I think it made such an impression on me since he didn't take advantage of me or even try to reason with me so I romanticized him. I have a friend who fooled around with a neighbor 4 years older and she hates him though she said at the time she loved him so much she could barely breathe. Sometimes its up to the adult to provide the good judgement.
>>
My fiancée was groomed, and what you're asking right now is how to groom, by her fathers friend who was 28 when she was 15.

It fucked her emotionally to this day. Her parents allowed it and as I've come to know them I've realized they don't have her best interest at heart. I don't really know what else to say about this but please don't do this.

I have been on 4chan since 2006, and yes I know this place was pedo central. But that doesn't mean places and people can't change. Yes, I get it, some 15 year olds seem grown like they have it all figured out, but mentally they're still kids. The brain doesn't fully stop developing until 25, and a girl ELEVEN years old sure as hell doesn't make rash decisions. Don't fuck her life like that man. Even if the parents don't give a shit, be the better person.
>>
>>18567701
It's what got me into watercolouring
>>18567267
Beautiful Darkness

>>18567286
>how badly women change through there teens and puberty years
This actually. That's also one of the reasons people look down on "consentual" relations with minors. I was 13 when I met my current boyfriend and I am so glad he never made any moves on me. Hell, he wasn't interested since I was a completely different person (and five years younger than him).

>>18569250
I can just agree with this person. I am beyond happy I was never the target of any older man when I grew up.
You're the adult Op, it's up to you to take care of this girl by leaving her alone.
>>
>2017
>teenagers have sex with teenagers and nobody gives a fuck
>young-adult have sex with teenagers and everybody starts puking spaghetti because of "muh trauma"
>>
>>18569630
I would be still be uncomfortable with eleven year olds having sex with other eleven year olds. That's too young.
>>
>>18569712
Eppur si muove.
>>
>>18567253
Hahahahaha. Yeah, it's not gonna happen.

Just fap until your dick hurts and move on.
She is not the only female in the planet.
Look for someone else who is not a literal child.
>>
>>18569839
>Just fap until your dick hurts and move on.
It's deeper than that, bro. There are things in life more satisfying than sex.
>>
>>18569862
There's no way a child who is not your own could emotionally fulfill a grown ass man.
She is just nice to you and may even have an immature crush on you which she can't really rationalize or comprehend.

But the fact that this is enough to make you genuinely consider dating her and win her parents over, means you have issues which need fixing. So ok, don't fap. But work on fixing these issues.
If you are ever able to overcome them, you'll realize that she is just a dumb kid and you were a needy loser for trying to go after her.
>>
>>18569884
>issues which need fixing
Like everybody else. Don't tell me that you're special.
>>
>>18567061
I hope there's an pedo ip purge on 4chan for OP and all the other pedos on adv

I wouldn't be surprised if OP is a dirty Indian or some other shitskin
>>
>>18570305
He didn't say he didn't have any, but you're the topic of discussion here. Don't get flustered because so many Anons are pointing out you're fucked up.
>>
File: 1488508657006.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488508657006.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
>>18567204
>refuse to give us the age of you and the girl
>you skirt around the issue by saying its hebe or whatever
>keep trying to justify it
fuck off already, find someone you're age, not someone fucking 6 years minimum younger than you
>>
>>18570531
Oh, he did say the age:

She's 11.

And he's mentally ill.
>>
File: 1486792871463.jpg (66KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1486792871463.jpg
66KB, 500x494px
>>18570305
>everyone has issues
>that should be why im allowed to date an 11 year old who's less than half my age
fuck off you retard
>>18570538
yeah i kept reading down and saw that
i dont give a fuck how you rationalize this, "NO ITS HEBE I SWEAR" you're a sick fuck
you're seeing things that aren't there, and like someone above said, she's 11 and won't be able to emotionally fulfill you, nor does she probably have any idea what she actually wants
you type of faggots make me sick
>>
>>18569630
>11 year old
>teenager
fuck off, OP, just delete the thread and either get vanned or move on
>>
>>18568386
I'm 26 and I'm doing sort of okay, relatively. I'm seeing someone who's nice and seemingly trustworthy, and I've only just become comfortable with the idea of homemaking again (which is what I want to do), so that's what I'll hopefully do in future. I still have PTSD from my last relationship (ended up a captivity situation where I was getting the shit beaten out of me all the time) and BPD from child abuse + abandonment. I don't know. I feel empty and suicidal a lot but I feel okay sometimes too. I graduated college. I've not been in a psych ward in a long time.

And I still have obsessive fantasies of tracking this guy down and ruining his life from time to time coupled with terrible sadness, but I wouldn't.
>>
>>18569085
I felt the same. I found out he was having a kid with some lady on my 24th birthday, on a the computer in a psych ward. How's that for being a loser :/
>>
test
>>
>>18571629
test tested!
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.