[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm >>18561331. Tl;Dr catch feelings for best friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 6n8Sr.jpg (62KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
6n8Sr.jpg
62KB, 645x773px
I'm >>18561331.
Tl;Dr catch feelings for best friend. Get turned down. Can't stand talking with him anymore without feeling sick.

I told him how I feel and that I need some space from him. That I can't keep a friendship up with him.
He reacted extremely hurt and sounds like he's holding a grudge and it's so fucking painful and scary.

I asked what he would in my place and he told me he'd still want to be friends if he were me and that just makes me feel shittier.

Please tell me I'm doing the right thing. Please tell me what I'm doing is worth it. Because I keep considering just taking a break and then going back to him and cry in his fuzzy bear arms. I keep telling myself I'll be able to treat him just as a brother figure but I know damn well that's not true.

I am so lost and in so much pain. I know he's probably just emotionally manipulating me but it's so hard not to give in.

I want to stay friends so fucking bad. But I know I can't do that. I know I'll be being used as a cuck emotional tampon rebound side bitch just like all the "let's stay friends anyway" experiences I've had in the past.

Please. Just tell me what I'm supposed to do. Just tell me I'm doing the right thing and it's going to be OK and I'll make it. Tell me something.
>>
>>18566813
I went through this but I was the guy and the girl didn't like me, I couldn't just be friends every moment or time I talked to them was a painful reminder of what wouldn't be.

So that's up to you op, but I couldn't remain friends, now that I'm over it , I still don't know if I would for fear of all of those feels comming back.
>>
Youre doing the right thing. Hanging out with him still when you have serious feelings as youve described will only result in you burying them and doing conniving things (unconsciously ofc) to try and win him over.

Keep your distance. Tell him again that you have really strong feelings for him, and that you really do wish you could be just friends still, but it will only result in you feeling really hurt. Make sure you tell him its not his fault and you truly do value him still, but that you just need to protect your feelings and stay away until your heart moves on. That one day you will be able to be friends again but until that day you need to have your space.

It. Fucking. Sucks. Ive been there, its soul crushing to have someone you vibe with so hard turn you down but do nothing wrong so you have nothing and no one to be mad at. You take it right on the chin and cant even fight back because in the end they did nothing wrong. Getting hurt is one thing - getting hurt and not being able to defend yourself is 100 times worse.

It does heal with time though. Over the winter this happened to me, and i did try to be friends with the girl that crushed my heart but i just couldnt do it, it was too painful for me to talk to her and see her smile and hear her laugh and carry on like nothing happened. So i told her whats up, and cut the cord. It took me until a few weeks ago to be able to talk to her again. I dont find her attractive as i used to - shes still crazy pretty and everything about her is great but my heart no longer thinks shes "the one". Shes just a female friend and im 100% ok with it.

Hang in there. Youre doing the right thing. Just focus on yourself and understand theres nothing wrong with you - it just wasnt meant to be - and one day you will find someone who makes you feel even more wonderful than he does.
>>
>>18566813
>confessing your feelings
Top kek, you need to stop watching anime
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.