[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i not get caught up in feeling pressured to have an orgasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3774.jpg (30KB, 344x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3774.jpg
30KB, 344x588px
how do i not get caught up in feeling pressured to have an orgasm which makes me unable to orgasm altogether?

some background informations:
i always had a hard time orgasming, but my husband managed to make me cum after we were together for about half a year. over time, making me cum every now and then wasn't enough anymore and he wanted me to come more often, harder, squirt, have multiple orgasms, and so on. which is understandable, but it put me under too much pressure to "perform" and i suddenly realized that i had lost all interest in even wanting to have an orgasm. it's more of a chore now to make him feel "capable".
how do i get back to a healthy outlook on my own orgasms?
>>
It's because he feels that he is failing as a man by not satisfying you. Best way would be to play his manliness in other ways.
>>
>>18566437
i get that and have talked to him about it but to no avail. i also think that i don't undermine his manlines or sense of capability in any other way. bit on my witts end here.
>>
>>18566443
>talked to him
>witt's end
your witt is really short desu
>>
>>18566447
really helpful advice. got any more?
>>
>>18566278
You've botj fallen into the trap of making sex a competition. Remove the mental scoreboard from your minds. Have sex for the fun of it, not to rack up points.
>>
>>18566457
i´ve tried to get him to realize that, but he falls back into that "competition mode" time and time again. how can i help him ditch it for good?
i also fail on coming up with good ways to "teach" him how to have sx for the fun of it. i try to lead by example, but it´s not very effective.
what other ways could be better?
>>
>>18566465
Its obvious you want to make this about him. That's fine. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Either way, goto counseling.
>>
>>18566474
yeah, it sounds like that in my post, i agree.
thatßs because i´ve already spent a lot of time trying to find out what my part is in this and have eliminated a lot of possible sources. now i feel like i have done everything that i can with working on my own ways and the issue is still here. we actually consider counseling. i just thought maybe someone has the missing link i fail to see.
>>
would you cum with a big black one?
>>
>>18566495
oh come on...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.