[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much and how long do you have to drink to actually die from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: likeafish.jpg (29KB, 470x327px) Image search: [Google]
likeafish.jpg
29KB, 470x327px
>>
to die? you'd have to drink at least 750ml per day, I'd reckon, but that would probably start creeping up towards 1000ml as the addiction increased
>>
>>18566261
so basically your whole life has to be devoted to it? lol
>>
>>18566270
I mean, yeah, people with that level of addition literally wake up in the middle of the night shaking and have to take a shot to get back to sleep. you stay drunk 24/7. your cells actually need alcohol to function properly, which is why you die if you stop
>>
>>18566270
that said, you'll definitely die of alcohol-related illnesses at lower chronic doses. there's no concrete numbers there though, everyone's body is different
>>
>>18566256
You are looking for alcohol poisoning.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_intoxication

Tldr your body break down alcohol somewhat fast, but if you drink like 1L of 40% vodka under 5 minutes, you should pass out and die.

Or you mean delirium.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
>>
>>18566284
i think he means this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_withdrawal_syndrome
>>
>>18566284
Not delirium i mean actual death caused by withdrawal
>>
>>18566293
yes but no info here about actually killing you
>>
>>18566296
And why exactly does it interest you? Somebody around you is alcoholic? Planning to suicide? Why?
>>
>>18566340
I drink quite a bit for weeks sometimes months at a time I never get hangovers and or withdrawal symptoms so im just double checking i wont wake up dead
>>
>>18566381
>for weeks sometimes months
Sounds like one of the first stages of alcoholism. Whatever you do, try to not drink so much. Alcoholism is very nasty thing to do.

Why do you drink so much?
>>
>>18566393
I'm not sure why I drink so much. I genuinely like it but sometimes I do drink because of stress or anxiety and i know that's a slippery slope. I'm already on my way to taking your advice though today is day 3 of no drinking for a while.
>>
>>18566417
If you are drinking alcohol alone just for
>like it
factor, you are in great way to have very miserable life down the line.

Drop the shit. Do something else with your free time. Gf? Sport?
>>
>>18566456
This guy is right. Got to find something else to do.

I'd suggest drugs. They are fun, and will eat up so much of your life, you won't have time to drink.
>>
>>18566456
No gf, women actually make me make worse choices than alcohol. I snowboard in the winter but that wont help me now. i'm not to worried about it though, sure i would love a drink right now but I wont have one for at least 2 weeks. I'mm more worried about my health.
>>
>>18566466
lol I like weed a lot but all other drugs make me unable to function normally so i only do them on special occasions
>>
>>18566256
If you come off alcohol and get the shakes get some benzos to help the withdrawal process along. They both act on the same recepters in the brain and have similar withdrawals.
>>
>>18566256
5-10 years of heavy drinking. Based on some doctor told me years ago. It happens randomly and risk increases every year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.