[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >has ptsd (childhood abuse), crippling anxiety,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (7KB, 228x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 228x219px
>be me
>has ptsd (childhood abuse), crippling anxiety, severe sleeping problems and depression
>tried to seek help from a school counsellor about 5 years back
>"you cant be depressed OP, you have nothing to be depressed about"
>me avoiding any mental help after being turned down
>gets bad advice from adults about facing my fears and having to deal with my past a year later after that
>gets screwed up which costed me my college
>currently a neet and incapable of doing anything
>cant sleep, concentrate, or even function like a normal human being
>I also might have something severe because the fatigue is overwhelming and I can barely breathe just climbing up/down the stairs and I'm not even a fatfuck (I heard its a symptom of leukemia/anemia-which I had before but it wasnt as severe as this)
>tfw my parent is dragging me down, jobless and cant talk sense into making them quit a destructive hobby.

to be cont.
>>
I can't get a fixed sched job, I have no qualifications and my parent is preventing me from getting one. I live in a shit third world country so moving out is not an option since the minimum wage is like $8 a day (but in reality the pay is $2-4 a day if you dont have basic qualifications such as; at least 2 yrs of college) so even if I do get a job if I move out, it wont be even enough to pay basic rent. I wanted to start a small business but I have no capital to start with. So here are my current options:
>wait another year living in a shit situation and maybe.. just maybe, things will get better with my parent and I can get back to school and have a normal life
>or just kill myself because I know that in all these years nothing has change and I might as well give in to my despair and let go
If I do go with option 2 I need advice how to do it because Im leaning towards it and I just cant handle this feeling of being powerless anymore. I have no friends that could help me so getting help wont be an option. If anyone can suggest something better I would appreciate it.
>>
>>18566039
Therapy. School counselors are glorified house moms that know jack shit about the real world.
>>
and im too lazy to get a job thats pays 8 dollars an hour as a bus boy wtf is wrong with me.
>>
>>18566039
>I also might have something severe because the fatigue is overwhelming and I can barely breathe just climbing up/down the stairs and I'm not even a fatfuck
crippling depression can do that. a checkup would be best if it isn't too expensive, but you don't have leukemia. if you're thrid world, your mental health care in school is third world too. where do you live? what did you mean destructive hobby?

>>18566658
8 dollars a day, retard. A. DAY. Learn to read or go back to >>>/pol/ newfag.
>>
>>18566830
you fucking idiot im talking about my self ( i live in america) I SAID "IM TO LAZY TO GET A JOB THAT PAYS 8 DOLLARS AN *HOUR* COMPARING TO YOU THAT CAN GET 8 DOLLARS A *DAY* and also I don't go to poll I go to /ck/ and /x/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.