[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download (1)223.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1)223.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Just had a really hot milf I was talking to for a solid week (met at bar) get cold feet an hour out I was intending to meet her, and this was one of her excuses why she got cold feet. The age difference was quite large. (22 to her 40) but the horny shit this lady was saying to just flake it like this has me stumped. She seemed quite intelligent aswell due to what her occupation was (some managers position for the government here in Australia)
>>
>>18565984
means you don't have a solid career, a house, a steady and constant life with little variation. i.e. you don't move every 2-3 years, etc.

of course, how that shit factors into a sexual fling is beyond me. maybe she actually considered having a real relationship with you?? You just have to catch her when she's horny one night and tell her to give you her address.
>>
You're credit history, seniority at your job, ownership of a car or house may not be that impressive?. I'm guessing.
>>
>>18565994
>>18565995

Yeah it just has me beat.. I've never been so lead on my life. I'm not really bothered just don't understand how someone can get cold feet so suddenly.

She invited me to a cocktail bar earlier on in the week, pulled out of the bar the night in which said I can come to her house instead, only for her to pull out all together like an hour later. She knew the age difference and all, so why say all this crap only to turn around and say no.

Women are such strange creatures.
>>
>>18566018
she likes the idea of getting smashed by some young soldier, but she feels shame about it. She's worrying about what other people would think and shit, which is probably why she didn't want to be seen in public. You just gotta reassure her that you're discreet and that no one will find out.
>>
>>18566018
She is a fucking stupid bitch. Why do people have to complicate things and get worried about stupid shit? You both wanted sex and she for some stupid reason decided to bail
>>
File: cunt.jpg (52KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
52KB, 360x640px
>>18566038

Haha fuck no I'm done with this cunt. Just wanted some input from others on the situation. But that does make sense.. just retarded how she decides to be absolutely infatuated with me to turn around and say "no I can't do this"

And by infatuated I truly mean that. If she wasn't a hot cougar it would've come across quite too strong.. creepy almost.

>>18566056

Yeah fuck knows. I thought for sure this bird wasn't gunna flake due to her maturity but it was quite the opposite.

Pic related is her. Damn I wanted a piece of that ass.. wasn't to be I guess.
>>
>>18566111
post more pics
>>
>>18565984
This is pretty common from my experience. A lot of women hit that age, and their sex drive just explodes. It's like the death throws of a dying star. The looming shadow of menopause and alcohol is a potent mixture.

So they get all sexually worked up around you (often while drinking), but as soon as they have a moment of clarity, all the regrets, and worries, and insecurities set in. Then they call it off because they are confused that their body is telling them to do something that their rational mind has always told them not to and they don't feel comfortable.

Honestly, guys do the same thing, we just tend to get that shit out of the way when we're young.
>>
>>18566111

She's super fat, lad. And I say that as someone who generally doesn't judge people for being fat.

Honestly guys, for future reference, women using Snapchat filters on dating site websites is absolutely the biggest red flag going.
>>
>>18566291
>She's super fat, lad.
you mean that in the negropositive sense, right?
>>
she just wanted the validation that she could fuck 22yo's if she wanted but doesn't actually like sex anyways, so she flaked. she used you to feel less of a failure to not be in an "etablished" relationship herself at that age. also, somebody who's fat and uses teenager filters is not even close to being intelligent.
>>
>>18566297

My side's. No, I meant fat with an f, not a "ph". She has a decent face but that's one hell of a creative angle she's using, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>18566309
i agree with that anon, her cheeks are so loaded they are about to drop to the floor
>>
>>18565984
All it means is she was not sexually attracted to you due to your lack of assets. MILFS are trying to find a young guy with potential to knock them up so they can have you pay for them. Plain and Simple/

If you still want to fuck her say you want to choke her so hard she passes out.
>>
>>18566291
>>18566306

She wasn't "fat" but definitely had a bit extra on her. I was a tiny bit drunk when I met her so cannot recall exactly. She was sending me morning texts after she went to the gym.

>>18566501

Yeah I know now to be a lot more forward and try get to fuck people like her asap.. cannot simply text thinking it will work out in the end. At my age anyway
>>
>>18565984
Do you have your own place?

Do you have reliable transportation?

Do you have a stable job that you aren't looking to change any time soon?

If you answered yes to all these questions, she's bullshitting you. If you can't tick one box, well that's her preference.
>>
File: 1387357052057.jpg (23KB, 272x245px) Image search: [Google]
1387357052057.jpg
23KB, 272x245px
>>18565984

Firstly, I hope you didn't honestly think that this women who was twice your age you met out at a bar was going to develop into a long term relationship because that was just silly. At best you maybe could of hoped to be a fuck buddy for a few weeks and then moved on.

Secondly, it says a lot about how thin your ego is if you're this torn up about a woman you've only known for a week. So she isn't interested in you, so what? Why is this such a big deal? Who gives a shit why she flaked? Are you so desperate that a girl you've known for a week suddenly change her mind is a gigantic, mindblowing event for you? Don't you know any other women?

Thirdly, she's twice your age and you met her a bar when she was drinking. If you've had any experience with women you'd know that sometimes the people you meet when you're drinking aren't necessarily people you want to pursue relationships with when you've sobered up. She's twice your age. Maybe when she was drinking she didn't mind but obviously she had some kind of issues with having sex with essentially a kid in her eyes and decided she couldn't get over the weird feelings. I'm genuinely surprised you couldn't figure that out on your own.

Cold feet happen, anon, in the future try not being so dramatic about it. Women you meet at bars are a dime a dozen. Don't be the kind of guy that gets his panties in a bundle when a bar troll decides she doesn't want to hang out with you. It makes you seem like kind of a little bitch.
>>
>>18567228

Lol not at all.. but the messages she was sent to just flake at the last minute was retarded. She was the one intiating everything.. asking me out/her house. Sending me numerous morning messages, late night ones.

Like she was keen as until like an hour out then she was like nope cannot do it. She knew what she was getting into so why bother texting me for a week.
>>
>>18567279
She sent*

Like it's her decision to not wanna meet up.. I understand that. But why bother wasting your energy on something you probably couldn't do anyway
>>
File: 1388094173725.png (56KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1388094173725.png
56KB, 256x256px
>>18567279

>She was the one intiating everything.. asking me out/her house. Sending me numerous morning messages, late night ones.

Who gives a shit. You've known her for a week, dude.

>She knew what she was getting into so why bother texting me for a week.

Who the fuck cares, she's just some bar troll you met a week ago.

>But why bother wasting your energy on something you probably couldn't do anyway

Why bother wasting your energy continuing to agonize over why some strange woman you met at a bar doesn't like you?

You see what my underlying theme is here? That you're really all torn up and confused about a situation that literally doesn't matter with a person you literally don't know?
>>
>>18567294

Yeah I know I'm putting too much thought into just a situation I've never been in before.

I'm really not torn up about it though.. jut a silly female. Just wanted input from people like yourself so thank you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.