[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently left my job for a new one and there was a woman who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1388633579078.png (368KB, 368x768px) Image search: [Google]
1388633579078.png
368KB, 368x768px
I recently left my job for a new one and there was a woman who I worked with who seemed interested in me. When she started out she would tell me I deserved the job more than her due to seniority or something. The past month we would walk & talk about things before leaving to our cars, I could sense some sort of connection. My boss even specifically said “anon likes you” before I left for good on Monday. I asked her out twice, she made some excuse to not meet the first time and didn’t bother replying back yesterday eveninng.

Am I wrong for thinking she had some sort of interest in me?
>>
She liked you, you dun goofed. Why'd you drop her?
>>
>>18565927
nah, I don't know. How did he goof up if he approached her and contacted her? maybe she'll get back in touch, maybe not. who the hell knows with women anyways?
OP, if you're interested in her, yeah, hit her up again, but not in a whiny way.
>>
>>18565927
how did i drop her? i asked her twice via text. i couldn't do it in person on my last day because she left to do other work things.
>>18565932
i did already, yesterday evening. i asked if she was free after work today, nothing else. I guess my only option is to just let it go at point.
>>
>>18565917
Don't do it via text
>>
>>18565917
Try one more time and then after wards give up
>>
>>18566496
>>18566068
i don't see any other way of contacting her than through text. I dont have her FB and coming back to work just to see her screams creepy. do people still call on the phone to ask others out?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.