[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been going through this back pain for over a year now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I've been going through this back pain for over a year now. I'm 26, and in decent shape, but ever since I tweeked something in my lower back at Amazon, I've had this issue at varying degrees of pain.

I've seen the docs numerous times, and it's always the same: ice, pain meds, rest. But it never completely goes away, and to me, it feels like the problems deeper than that.

Now at work, it flared up the other day, and today the pain was so unbearable I had to go home. Work gave me the option of going to their docs immediately (forfeiting my current assignment), or resting it over the weekend to see if I should work again Monday or see the docs then. I'm a poorfag, so I chose the latter.

This is the worst pain I've felt in a long, long time. Sitting hurts, standing hurts. I can barely walk, and I'm at a loss on what to do.
>>
>>18565880
Lay in a bathtub full of ice. Also do a dry fast. It will fix your problems. You got nothing to loose. So might as well try it.
>>
>>18565889
I haven't had the healthiest diet lately... Does it need be be a dry fast? And how long in the ice?
>>
>>18565901
Google and yes dry fast do it for a day or two. Also clean up your diet and drink a lot of water after dry fasting.
>>
>>18566104
I'll take it, thanks anon. If anyone else has any ideas, I'm still listening
>>
>>18565880

I had some serious back pain op biofreeze works when it flares up and youre busy but really a chiropractor will fix you over a 1 -6 mo period look for one uses gone stead method
>>
>>18565889
>dry fast
>purposefully dehydrating yourself
why does this even exist? I understand not putting any food into your body for a while, but there's literally no reason to avoid water, there's no benefits to your body by doing so, and it's dangerous to do even for 2 days
>>
>>18566744
http://www.beautifulonraw.com/dry-fasting-phenomenon-from-deprive-to-thrive.html
>Under dry fasting conditions, even the skin changes its function, from being an organ of elimination to serving as an organ of absorption, taking in any available water from the air and supplying it to healthy cells. Besides water, the body during a dry fast absorbs atmospheric carbon dioxide and nitrogen to manufacture its own amino acids. Since there is no water to flush out the endogenous toxins, these are eliminated by means of a unique mechanism, dormant during less rigorous modes of fasting: Each cell, in effect, becomes the furnace that burns up its own waste.

>absorbing water through the skin from the air
>human body undergoing nitrogen and carbon fixation
>waste products being ""burned up"""
my fucking sides just passed Pluto, how fucking ignorant of biology do you have to be to believe that shit? I guess the kind of retard that would dehydrate themselves for fun
>>
>>18565880
Back pain issue? According to the latest guidelines, it's better to try exercising, and yoga for instance.
>>
>>18565880
Do light swings with kettlebells or deadlifts with light weights. Do the correct form. That gets rid of most back pain related to posture and bad lifting habits.
>>
>>18566756
>Do the correct form
That's the most important part. Use a mirror, a coach, or whatever but don't fuck things up ffs.
Also, stay light on weight, using dumbbells is usually better for a beginner. Also, goblet deadlift will be easier for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xXUBuMAw4w
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.