[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt off tinder >hit it off >been dating for three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3090.png (677KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.png
677KB, 750x1334px
>meet qt off tinder
>hit it off
>been dating for three weeks
>she tells me she used to have a severe eating disorder
>about to get her period
>tells me her Eating disorder anxiety comes back near her period
>all night last night calling herself fat.
>she's literally skin and bones with a perfect face and cute ass.

she could gain 40 pounds and still not be fat. how tf do i help her ease the anxiety? she seems less anxious when she drinks, keep her turnt until her period is over?
>>
>>18565816
I had a theory that dating a girl with an eating disorder would be kind of dope.Besides her nagging are there any other downsides? Do you find her to be more submissive than other girls you have dated?
>>
>>18565816
>dating tinder girl
Welp, thats the problem.
>>
>>18565816
No for the love of god don't get her to drink to "forget" she still has an eating disorder and needs professional help.
>>
>>18565816

Do not comment on her weight, ever. If you call her beautiful as she is, she'll interpret it to mean that she must not eat to stay skinny. If you tell her she could gain the 40 pounds, she'll freak out, feel inadequate and start to restrict her eating in order to feel in control again. It's a mental disorders most of all and by the sounds of it she's not as over it as she claims, if simple hormonal changes could make her relapse like that. If you want to make her feel at least somewhat better, complement her on other things; her personality, smarts, hair, style, whatever. But never say anything about her weight, even if she goes fishing for it.

Drinking, however, is bad idea. Alcohol has lots of calories and if she gains any weight it might backfire in the form of an episode of starvation/throwing up. Frankly, you can't help her much. Leave it to the professionals.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.