[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I asked this girl to get lunch with me sometime online and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493419043346.png (542KB, 638x835px) Image search: [Google]
1493419043346.png
542KB, 638x835px
So I asked this girl to get lunch with me sometime online and she said she would. We've been talking for a two weeks (we said we'd do the lunch thing next week since she was busy up until now). I'll be honest it hasn't been easy conversing with her online she probably sends a message a day as will I to respond, but with this last message I didn't ask her a question and she hasn't responded in over 24 hours now. Should I send another message asking her a question or should I just wait until next week just to confirm our plans unless she does end up messaging sooner than that.
>>
>>18565783
I've had this happen a few times. Just ask her if she is into it or not. I found doing that not only shows intent but it saves you time if she admits she really isn't so you can move on. Upload some of your conversation with her so we can get a better idea.
>>
>>18565800
Some more background I actually knew this girl in high school and she remembered me as well. Here's some of our last conversation don't judge.

Her:
Haha not really. The most I do is dance but even then I rarely get that drunk
Jul 25 12:59PM
Me:
Same here. I only really drink if I'm with friends or co workers. What kind of music do you dance to? Country?
Jul 25 1:04PM
Her:
When I'm drunk anything really
Jul 25 9:05PM
Me:
That probably applies to anyone lol. Do you still party a lot?
Jul 26 6:41AM
Her:
No I don't. My child and school are very much so a priority to me.
Jul 26 6:30PM
Me:
Yeah I didn't think so but had to ask lol. I don't really either the only parties I go to are for work.

And I haven't gotten a response since then
>>
>>18565819
No offense but that's a fucking boring conversation. However I'll address your question. Typically 95% of the time a girl doesn't respond within 24 hrs she won't respond at all. This means you will need to send another text. As I stated before just text her asking if she is still interested in you.

"Hey, I'm glad we got back in touch and was looking forward to seeing you next week but it doesn't really seem like you're into it. If you aren't interested you can just tell me."

Something along those lines. Whenever I've been direct with a girl and have asked I've gotten a good response and it expedites the process.
>>
>>18565835
I know the conversation has dulled a bit from the start. I was not really sure how to keep it interesting I don't know what to talk about. I'm not an interesting person. I'll send her a message like that though and see what happens. I'm afraid of the response I'll get though.
>>
>>18565846
If you're not an interesting person then become one. Worst thing that can happen is she says she isn't into it and you move onto a new girl. Best thing is she affirms she is interested and now she knows you're serious about this. Careful though, she may say she is interested just to drag things on b/c she may like the attention. If she responds positively then push hard and confirm a date so you two can meet in person. If she is flakey on the date or makes plans but cancels later then just move on.
>>
>>18565819
>my child

Holy shit, she is the definition of used goods. She partied until she got knocked up and now she's looking for a beta provider. If you have ANY self-respect steer clear of this one.
>>
>>18565864
Not sure how to become an interesting person, but I just sent that message then hopefully it works out.
>>18565876
Yeah I know how it looks and I've always stayed clear of single mothers but this girl is honestly one of the kindest and sweetest girls I've met. I think she's worth it even if she has a kid.
>>
>>18565888
Pls let me know her response. I'm curious as to how my method works in various scenarios
>>
>>18565888
>one of the kindest and sweetest girls I've met. I think she's worth it even if she has a kid.
you need to meet more girls and uncuck yourself.
she can bloody well afford to be sweet and shit after riding the cock carousel and getting banged up. don't fall for their wiles.

also, get with the program: the kid's the priority, not you, and you'll never be.
>>
File: goddammitanon.png (112KB, 826x830px) Image search: [Google]
goddammitanon.png
112KB, 826x830px
>>18565783
Forget the message you god damn faggot,you have a date. Save whatever you have to say for when the date happens else it's going to be significantly harder to try to talk to her. Put whatever you're using to message her down and forget her until the day arrives. Pretend like she does not exist. She will reach out if she has anything to say and chances are she likely won't. Keep this up and she will have something to say which will sound like "My son is sick and have to watch him. Lol sorry. I can't do lunch" followed by more halfbaked excuses if you try to counter offer.

Pic a little related
>>
>>18565955
Well it's kinda too late for that I already sent that message.
>>18565936
I don't care the kid is pretty cool too I understand the need to put a kid first.
>>18565902
Will do I have no idea when that will be though if this thread will even be up by then.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.