[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-girlfriend said she still wanted to be friends, just randomly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1500431898800.jpg (104KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500431898800.jpg
104KB, 960x960px
Ex-girlfriend said she still wanted to be friends, just randomly ghosted me after a few weeks of being broken up, blocked on all social media, not texting etc. Any advice on wtf to do?
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18565641
She is an ex for a reason. Remind yourself why is that and stop being pic related.

Block her too, delete everything what reminds her to you and move on. Try being single for a while and do what you didnt have time for before her. Csgo?
>>
move to north carolina.
>>
>>18565641

OUTCOME 1.

Make friends with her... Have her string you along... Last minute when you think you're getting back together she lets it slip she's seeing the bartender at the bar you used to drink at or fucking someone you introduced her too.

OUTCOME 2

Make friends with her... Get back with her... Find out 3-6 months time she monkey branched to someone more successful than you who used her for sex then dumped her... And why wouldn't he, she's likely do the same to him if someone better came along, she proved it by doing it to you.

OUTCOME 3

Everytime you meet someone else she inserts herself in the situation and wrecks your future potential relationships right up until she decides whether she can do better than you or not or if you can do better than her. If you can do better than her she'll not let it happen. etc...

OUTCOME 4

You made your bed... Now lie in it.
Have a nice life.
I hope you find what you were looking for.

You block her and ignore her. Then go to the gym, get that promotion, re-evaluate your life and become you 2.0.
>>
lolm2k
>>
File: 56832.jpg (307KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
56832.jpg
307KB, 1024x700px
Dude, that's a way to you ex to control you and manipulate you. Don't give her what she wants.
When she blocked you she expected that you would do something: Beg.
She wants attention.
She wants to know you are still her puppy.
She'll try to make you jealous to piss you off.
Move on, go to the gym, make yourself better, study, discover new hobbies. Don't give her the attention she wants.
Then, when she realized you are an alpha male she'll come after you and what are you gonna do? Tell her to FUCK OFF. You don't need that kind a woman in your life, you deserve more.
Carry on, anon.
>>
>>18565641
She is doing this on purpose. even the nicest people become cunts over a breakup. Even though you're not together she wants some control over you. Block her and move on.
>>
Move on.
>>
>>18565641
She prolly found another dude, didn't need you anymore and moved on.
Now, the only thing left for you is "fucking moving on"
>>
>>18565651
If you had people pining to fuck you and you knew your relationship might not last wouldn't you have a backup plan? Only an idiot wouldn't have a plan B
>>
>>18566762
Loyalty and trying to fix problems in relationships are such rare traits nowadays I suppose.
>>
>>18566762
And how would it feel to you knowing your partner has multiple backups and or you being one of them?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.