[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to act when other guys flirt or hit on your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1498677762820.png (570KB, 926x635px) Image search: [Google]
1498677762820.png
570KB, 926x635px
How are you supposed to act when other guys flirt or hit on your gf?

am I supposed to get possessive the get all defensive/macho and stuff?

nothing ever happens when she is standing with me where it's obvious that we are a couple.

but sometimes when i go away to get look for something there could be a dude trying to hit on her thinking she is single or something. she doesn't reciprocate and just tried to be polite

or when I visit her at work there could be a customer also trying to flirt and being teasing towards her. but I usually let this go because it's obviously her job to be bubbly and polite.

I don't want to come off as overly jealous for no reason, but at the same time don't want to come off as some cuck. or have her think less of me as someone who does nothing?
>>
File: 1493293773464.jpg (91KB, 1024x969px) Image search: [Google]
1493293773464.jpg
91KB, 1024x969px
>>18565563
Just when you see her talking with other males, just jokingly ask her "who dat" just so she can see that you are somewhat careful about those dudes.

There is no need to be dick about it, unless the dude doesn't pick up the message from the body language/distance that your girl is with you.

Even when you need to be explicit like asking "hey how can I help you" in a somewhat cocky way from that dude chatting with your gf and not getting the picture, do so without outright calling him names, don't provoke a fight, because it's likely the dude on the other side was just bored when chatting with your girl and didn't intend to get at you in particular.

Just that when shit does hit the fan, you need to be prepared to defend yourself, especially when the girl is around. Maybe even take the hit if you have to, you don't have to go hardcore fight mode, maybe shove him a little.

All that aside, trust your girl, if you have experience that she can be loyal and trustworthy, then there is no need for you to get too defensive, unless the guy is being unusually assertive.
>>
>>18565581
>All that aside, trust your girl, if you have experience that she can be loyal and trustworthy, then there is no need for you to get too defensive, unless the guy is being unusually assertive.

yeah I trust her and she always handles it politely and doesn't flirt back.

I just don't want to look like I don't care or her to think I'm some beta. you know what I mean?

and at the same time how much to intervene to not come off as insecure which also looks beta.
>>
>>18565595
Then you are good, you need to get into goldilocks zone where you are not too aggressive to the point where you come off as insecure, but you are not aloof/disinterested either.

Like I said, asking her about the men you see her meet in a casual, joking way is one of the best ways to show to her that you are little jealous, but not too much. Women read very much into these little gestures.
>>
Unless someone is seriously crossing a boundary, if your girlfriend has been handling it well, allow her to handle it.

If you want to make a point, go up and get touchy with her. From my experience, girls usually like that more than getting aggressive with the guy.
>>
>>18565563
I have big boobs and developed early and guys hitting on me since I was 11, seen and heard it all.

It doesn't matter if I have a bf or not or even sometimes if I'm standing right beside a guy some fool will try. I don't work where I have to contact the public but when I did I was just polite and if the guy kept on or kept coming in I would turn to another employee to help them.

Otherwise in public as they start to approach I turn my back and never, ever make eye contact. If all that fails I say real loud, get away from me.
>>
>>18565619
when you have a bf do you want him to step in a bit?

do you think less of your bf if he doesn't?
>>
>>18565630

Not her, but I think it should be fairly obvious. Just pay attention to your gf's body language. If she seems uncomfortable and starts looking at you or turning towards your direction, that's a good sign that you might want to head over and do some extraction.

You also need to be more creative. Just because that happens doesn't mean you have to activate bro mode and pound your chest. Walk over, say hi, make a little small talk.

>>Hey! I'm Anon, nice to meet you! How are you liking the party? How do you know the host? Oh wow really? Dude I fucking love that place. Oh yeah, hey honey that reminds me, [someone] was asking about where you were, did you want to say hi? Yeah? Oh hold up, let's grab a drink/food/snack/fruit/ice-cream and head over. Hey guy, nice meeting you hope you enjoy the party!

There's a fine line that's easy to cross where you become the possessive and insecure bf and your gf will embarrassed. If it looks like she's handling it, let her handle it. If obvious and unwanted body contact occurs, then it's time to get fucking serious.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.