[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start new job >girl there starts flirting with me >I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: signs-guy-is-flirting-2.jpg (29KB, 324x213px) Image search: [Google]
signs-guy-is-flirting-2.jpg
29KB, 324x213px
>start new job
>girl there starts flirting with me
>I flirt back
>this goes on for about 2 months
>suddenly she becomes colder
>never hold eye contact for long anymore, rarely touches me, never stays and talks unless we happen to be working in the same area together, and even then it's me who has to initiate conversation
>see her laughing and talking with this other prick who always kept pushing himself into our conversations gets my blood boiling

What the fuck is going on? Did she lose interest out of the blue? Did I mistake her niceness for flirting? Did I fuck up somewhere?

I never went on a date with her but I did hang out with our mutual coworkers and her, and she seemed somewhat interested but fuck, maybe I was just being too hopeful.

This shit is fucking tormenting me, why would she even start flirting if she wasn't into me?

Tl:dr- reasons why a flirty woman would suddenly go cold and disinterested
>>
>>18565519
>flirting
>2 months
>other guy

She lost interest. You didnt invite her out or do anything.

Also you might have been shit talked.
>>
>>18565519
Women are crazy and do shit for no reason.

Also don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>18565524
I was scared of being rejected I guess. I'm never good at this shit.

And this other guy is a huge prick, I wouldn't be surprised if he talks shit. Anytime he's around and me and her would be messing around he just says shit like "you guys are dumb" or "grow up".
Anything I can do at this point?
>>
She got fed up with you not taking the confidence jump towards asking her out, after two months of stroking your ego you didn't reciprocate the favour and so she has decided you aren't worth it.

She's decided to find someone else and that has made you jealous because you grew accustomed to her ego stroking and you think it's not fair that somehow she can decide who she wants to spend her attention on.

You were indecisive and didn't respect her enough to appreciate the time she gave you, if you think she's not that special then you wouldn't be so angry that this other guy is now in the picture.
>>
>>18565526
I know they do crazy shit but usually it's small stuff. This just drives me up the fucking wall, especially considering she now seems to be interested in that fucking prick.

I'm only at that job for another few months, so I don't care about fucking a coworker.
>>
>>18565533
Nah. Shes gone. Move on.

If it makes you feel better this shit happens to everyone, and its no less frustrating for anyone. Sometimes you lose. Thats it.
>>
>>18565519
It was 2 months, and you didn't invite her out or ask her to hang out or anything, so she assumed that you already have a girlfriend or aren't interested in her.

Don't worry anon, happened to me quite a lot, just move on and find another girl to focus your attention to. If you hold on to her, you are only going to come off as desperate.
>>
>>18565533
>I was scared of being rejected I guess.
So your plan was to keep flirting, without it going anywhere, forever?

Women can't sit around and wait for guys who'll never make a move, dude. You got nothing to complain about, apart from your own indecisiveness and insecurity. She was generous giving you two months before she gave up on you.
>>
>>18565536
Maybe I did get too used to the ego stroking, but I didn't want to come off as desperate or too aggressive, which is why I wanted to wait to ask her out. I do respect her, this girl is amazing.

Is there any way to save this or am I fucked?
>>
>>18565557
Jeez, really

Do yourself a massive favor and watch this video

https://youtu.be/-juyEIgwhGQ

Honest to god, you could be swimming. Women like attention. Women like affection. Women like sex. Women want to be had. They don't want to be left alone out of politeness.
>>
lol if there is a girl at work who I've kind of liked for about a year and we haven't even exchanged numbers it's pretty much game over right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.