[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm an almost 18 year guy still living with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey guys, I'm an almost 18 year guy still living with my parents.
My family doesn't accept the idea of me caring for my appearance as a boy. For example, if they saw me blowdrying my hair they tell me to "stop behaving like girls", if they saw me putting lotion or moisturiser on my skin, if I went to the tailor to fix something to make it shorter or tighter, whenever I'm caring for my appearance it's all the same.
Btw I'm not a feminine guy I think of myself as manly but you know that doesn't prevent someone to take care of himself.
>>
>>18565441
The fuck kinda country do you live in? Blowdrying is for hair, not for gender. Literally nobody would think twice about it in Scandinavia.
>>
And what do you need advice with? Buy moisturiser and sunscreen. Keep them hidden. Cover up the smell with aftershave or cologne. Unless your family thinks male fragrance is for women.
>>
>>18565441
Its not the fact that you do it, its the way your parents percieve you doing it

Stop acting like a faggot and maybe they wont think you are
>>
>>18565441
Those things are kinda faggy anyway
Who blowdries their hair anyway nowadays?
>>
I have that same issue when im going out with the girlfriend and debate over an outfit hahaha. Its not a self conscious thing per-say im uncaring but I like to look my best when I take her out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.