[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have completely lost the interest to do anything in life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: th8liml.png (501KB, 910x914px) Image search: [Google]
th8liml.png
501KB, 910x914px
I have completely lost the interest to do anything in life.

Nothing seems to interest me. I don't feel like learning anything new or doing anything that involves putting effort.

Not even anime, TV and video games interest me as I've literally seen and played them all, that the plots seem so predictable and don't surprise me anymore.

Even the food I eat feels tasteless. I just eat to survive, nothing else. Sometimes even forgetting to eat a few days at a time.

I mean, obviously I am suicidal, but having suicidal thoughts every minute of the day doesn't even make me want to actually do it. Suicide has literally become a word devoid of any meaning to me now.

I'm just killing time by shitposting and trolling 12 hours a day for cheap laughs and thrills, hoping for the end somehow.

Unable to move forward, unable to even kill myself...how do I get out of this abyss I have dug myself into?
>>
The only thing i can say is you have to find interest and go beyond with it. Music is a great example
>listen to alot of music
>Wants to play the song you like
>Become musician
There are many things to explore if you try. It sounds like you don't want to,but you need to try to move forward in this Hell of a world
or go to /soc/ and meet people up with same depressing live and relate to them. Humans need interaction and you might need it.
>>
>>18565456

Thing is, I don't like people in general.

>go to /soc/ and meet people up with same depressing live and relate to them.

I believe depression and sloth is for the weak and have come to the acceptance that I am weak.

So why would I want to associate myself with other weak people?
>>
im there with ya. nothing is of interest anymore and I dont know what to do. I look forward to sleeping everyday because I am not here when i sleep. sleep feels good.
>>
I used to be like you until I actually started doing things instead of just reading about them on the internet, then deciding not to try it because I'd seen it. No amount of examination is substitute for actual experience. Go and actually do something for once, what do you have to lose if you're just gonna kill yourself anyway.
>>
>>18565495

>OP clearly states he has lost the interest and motivation to do anything
>"just go out there do something anon" xD xD

You normies should seriously be fucking banned for posting useless advice. Seriously just fuck off to reddit already. Why the fuck do you even bother to visit here if you're just going to give fucking reddit tier advice?
>>
>>18565501
I don't care if he isn't interested or motivated, he needs to experience something before he decides whether or not to completely write it off and go back to shitposting for the rest of his life. And what advice do you suggest for him exactly I wonder? Lets hear it.
>>
>>18565495
upvoted
>>
Outdoor hobbies changed my life
>>
I am sometimes like that too. Cant even comcentrate on movies and just turn em off after a couple of minutes. Whats your room like. I find actually getting rid of useless shit, putting your things in order etc is quite fulfilling. It sets your mind right. Gives you something usefull to do. Start small.
>>
Get off the internet for fucks sake. Read some books about historical figures who did loads with their life. Life is unsatisfying because you see everything through the medium of a screen.
>>
Make something like a indie video game or something. Get a job you enjoy. Tidy up the area around you.
>>
>>18565495
This is the best advice in the thread. I assume nothing can hold op's interest because he's not trying anything new. You're stuck in a pattern of behaviour and are not satisfied with it, yet are unwilling to put in any effort to change. What do you expect to feel? Do you have anything to feel good about accomplishing? Challenge yourself in some way and you will look back on this point in your life as a hilariously childish tantrum. No one is saying it's easy to push yourself out of this comfort zone, so choose between that and a life of misery (or kill yourself)
>>
>>18565501
What do you want to tell him then, to off himself? To pay someone to beat the shit out of him until he does something? Realistically whoever is harboring him should threaten to boot him out. That lights a fire under people.
>>
>>18565412
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anhedonia
>>
Tbh nothing we say will change you, op. Something is enabling you to have this lifestyle and you are unable to change it. I was like you once, then both my parents slowly died from cancer. I manned up pretty quickly and now my life is on track.

Nothing we say can change you. You need life to give you a colossal kick in the ass which will either have you change your ways or kill yourself.
>>
>>18565412
An Hero before it gets any worse. Make the last thing you do also the best thing you do.
>>
File: IMG_0594.jpg (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
1MB, 1024x683px
>>18565480
>So why would I want to associate myself with other weak people?

The week band together to face up to the strong you dummy. If every little fish from pic related thought like you they'd all get eaten by sharks. You shouldn't have such a black and white view of people, isolation is probably one of the reasons why you feel so hopeless.
>>
>>18565547
This.
After suffering from depression for nearly 10 years, I got to to the point where I was like you OP and seriously considered suicide.
Instead of going through with it, I decided to get help, started walking/running/hiking and stopped spending all my free time on 4chan or playing video games.

Now I feel better than ever.
You just have to start small and not give up.
Try to pick up hobbies that are actually fulfilling, instead of things that give a false sense of achievement like video games.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.