[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was asked out by a normie. This could be my first relationship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4374.jpg (409KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4374.jpg
409KB, 3200x2400px
I was asked out by a normie. This could be my first relationship, but I'm scared that he'll use me or find out things about me and dump me. I'm thinking about so many bad endings. I'm just really worried about getting hurt. He has so much experience while I have no sexual or relationship experience. Am I stupid for thinking about rejecting him when I've been wanting a boyfriend for a while?

Yes, I'm a REAL woman/maybe former fembot?
>>
>>18565377
Yes. You're stupid. No risk, no reward. Won't be able to stick around long if you have other questions, I'm going home to my wife in 15 minutes, where we have plans to watch Berserk on Crunchyroll (and I consider myself a normie, too).
>>
He asked you out. So he likes you. I don't know how much you've demonstrated your powerlevel, but as long as you just be you and don't sperg out over anything inappropriate, you've totally got what it takes to date a normie.

Plus, if he knows you have no experience, he'll give you a lot of the benefit of the doubt if you do something really odd. Sex is easy, just lie back and enjoy yourself.

You can do it, guys aren't difficult.
>>
what do you mean "normie"
you either like someone or not, give it a try and you'll find out
>>
>>18565377
What's a fembot?
>>
>>18565385
I presumed she meant an employed, productive member of society, with interests that appear to be mainstream, at least on the surface.

>>18565387
/r9k/ lingo for woman.
>>
>>18565378
>watch Berserk
>watch
That says it all.
>>
>>18565391
I've already read the manga. She isn't into reading them, though.

But yeah, feel free to keep judging me.
>>
>>18565385
I don't want to get hurt. I'm really sensitive.
How do I learn how to trust him?
>>
>>18565398
Trust isn't something you can just force yourself into. But the point of dating someone isn't to trust them immediately, just like it's not the point to jump right in bed with him after the first date. Get to know him. Talk to him. See what kind of person he is in a one on one setting. See how he treats his family or his pets. Once you get to know him better, trust will come on its own. But only if you're open to it, because you have to be willing to allow yourself to trust him and all that entails.
>>
>>18565377
Stay cool femanon. Dating is like getting friend who can and will eventually fuck you, impregnate you and marry you later.

As a rule of thumb, buy condoms, dont sleep with him on first few dates and certainly dont marry until you confirm he isnt abusive asshole via at least 1+ year of living together.

Talk about whatever and remember, your biggest female weapons are smile, your hair, boobs and touch.

http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
>>18565392
You have contributed nothing of use to this thread.

Anyway OP, it seems he likes you enough to ask you out so just go with it. Usually people are nervous and excited when they enter new relationships. I think you'll be more comfortable with him as time goes on if you still continue to date. You literally have nothing to lose so you might as well date him. Even if things don't work out, you'll get more dating experience which will probably prepare you for the next relationship.

Your insecurities are showing, but try to act confident. I know that it's a bit overwhelming since it's your first time, but hey, he asked you out so there's something likeable about you. How much about yourself does he know about?
>>
>>18565398
Do not trust him right away and damn sure do not have sex with him right away. He'll run off.
>>
>>18565425
He knows a good amount. I've revealed my power level and I've spazzed out before, but he still likes me. I feel like he probably genuinely likes me, but I'm sooooo paranoid.
>>18565435
I don't plan on having sex for a while. I am not dumb.
>>
>>18565472
>I am not dumb
I didn't mean to imply that OP, sorry. How well do you know him already and does he have any history you know of mistreating a gf or casual dater? I would also, if you haven't, ask around about him instead of relying on what he tells you
>>
File: 1493653594262.jpg (47KB, 424x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493653594262.jpg
47KB, 424x501px
>>18565414

>Dating is like getting friend who can and will eventually fuck you, impregnate you and marry you later.

This is the scariest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>18565472
Define "for a while". If you don't want to have sex for months, that is being dumb.
>>
File: starfish.jpg (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
starfish.jpg
285KB, 500x375px
>>18565482
And which part is scary? The friend part? Friends are cool to have.

Sex? As a girl all you have to do is exactly nothing, just lie there like limp starfish and it will happen anyway. Sure, sex with corpse is awful, but everybody has to start somewhere.

Marriage is cool for girls too. It basically grants you his life, income, freedom and so on. If he is qtie who wont abuse you (both mentally and physically), you are golden. You will own him.

Pregnancy is honestly the only hard part girls have to go through. But dont worry, your whole body is build for that and clever boys even invented way for you to not go through the birth pain via c-section if you decide for it.

So stay cool and enjoy yourself. The most most important thing is to see if he isnt asshole and that he wont run away once the commitment starts. But this isnt something you talk about on 1st date. That is something you will see in his personality with passing time spend with him.
>>
>>18565377
>I'm scared that he'll use me or find out things about me and dump me. I'm thinking about so many bad endings.

I'm in a similar case but as a dude.

went full hikikomori neet when the depression hit me and now I have no friends, social life, gf anymore. and cos I'm older (27) I feel it's hard to re-establish those things from fresh when people find out those things about me

I have a job now at least and have gotten most of my social skills back again.

there is a girl at work who I really want to ask out or even have as a platonic friend but I'm so scared of taking things further incase when she finds out I have no friends or social life that she would feel weird about me all of a sudden (has happened before) or even worse....become a pity case. where they would keep in contact with me out of pity as they know I don't have anyone else
>>
>>18565476
No. He says he only had one relationship that was real and the rest of the girls used him. It's impossible to ask around because we're from different areas.
>>18565483
When I trust him. That may be a few months.
>>
>>18565632
>rest of the girls used him
For what?
>>
>>18565640
For money.
>>
You probably can't even hold a conversation with him. Like he starts with an opener and then you give him a short shitty answer and you fuck it up. The only person who can hurt you here is yourself so try to not be a sperg when talking to him. A conversation has to be 50% you 50% him. You're worried about him finding out shit but you probably wont say enough words to keep him interested. If this happens and he STILL wants to carry on then he's in only for sex.
>>
>and certainly dont marry until you confirm he isnt abusive asshole via at least 1+ year of living together.

I didn't do this and now I'm married to an abusive bitch. Feels bad man.

Would divorce her but now we have a kid and i don't want him growing up in a broken home.
>>
>>18565472
>I don't plan on having sex for a while. I am not dumb.
I've dated 2 girls that were virgins and fucked them 2 weeks after dating. Before we dated they said that wanted to be a virgin until marriage. Anon stick to your values
>>
>>18565377

Just relax and have fun.

If the date is not fun there wont be a relationship.

By focusing on having fun you wont scare him off with clingyness.

Go out have fun, let him lead (sometimes guys need a little nudge)

And most of all just relax.
>>
>>18565377
First of all, two questions. Do you like him? What are these "things" about you that could make him run?

Imagining bad endings will take nowhere. Start by being positive.
>>
>>18565939
But if you stick around, he may think that abuse is normal...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.