[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to go from a full blown NEET to a full-time wagecuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tom-hanks-explosion.gif (842KB, 228x171px) Image search: [Google]
tom-hanks-explosion.gif
842KB, 228x171px
I'm about to go from a full blown NEET to a full-time wagecuck.

What's the best way to make the transition?
>>
>>18565276
you'll probably feel exhausted by comparison. you'll be making money and feeling like you're doing something for society, even if it's not very important in the grand scheme. I'd say it's positive so long as the job isn't too bullshit. you can do a lot more once you have money but I'm not gonna patronize you and explain that all out
>>
I did this a year ago after 7-8 years of NEETdom. If you have questions ask.
It's going to change you in a lot of ways, some good some bad. Personally, I think it's for the better and not just because of the money, I spent almost none of my paychecks, been saving it up.
>>
Get used to a normal sleep schedule. And try to stay positive even thought you're probably gonna wanna explode.
>>
>>18565463
what did you get a job doing? not op, but I'm trying to get out of neet world and not sure what do do, I just want something that won't leave me pushing carts for the next 30 years of my life.
>>
>>18565560
I was neet. Just recently a friend and i snagged a company name and are going to broker frieght. Its pretty nice going from NEET to business man. Its alot of work to get it off the ground but its worth it. Lots of money to come.
>>
>>18565276
during neetdom I used to work out, read, and was learning to play the piano.

now I'm wagecuck I basically stopped all of those hobbies or when I do them I end up doing them half assed because I just CBF and want to watch tv ,eat and go to sleep.

it's sad really. I'm trying to get back into playing the piano though
>>
>>18565560
OP here.

It was for a call centre job.

I was surprised I even got a callback because I have no customer service experience, but I got through all of the interview steps handily enough.

All inbound too, none of that cold calling telemarketing shit.

I'm curious to see how it'll change me, the thing I'm looking forward to least is having to go to bed and wake up early like a normie.
>>
>>18565644
not him but that sounds decent
I remember 4 years back I wanted to work at a call center but was too much of an autist to leave home
I wish I had
Im now starting a job in a fucking amazon slavehouse and regretting being neet
I have no fucking skills and am still a bloody autist

granted I wasnt NEET for as long as most, but
treat and love yourselfs niggers, nobody else will
>>
>>18565664
>amazon slavehouse

RIP you

I worked there. Fucking sucks. But its 'above average pay' in terms of retail/fastfood stuff.
>>
is Amazon slave house just packing people's orders? doesn't sound too bad or seem like you have to deal with people much

sounds like my type of job
>>
>>18565678
They have a mark of about 120 items per hour
Its a huge as fuck warehouse.
You take your cart and your scanner. You check and it says "PS4 FIFA 17", Aisle 295 A. Walk to 295. Shelf A. Scan item. Scan cart. Next item. "Nesquik chocoloate". Aisle 122 C. Go there. Scan. Scan. Next item appears. Repeat for 12 hour shifts. 15 minute break? Takes 5 minutes to walk to the break room in the massive warehouse. You're not hitting your numbers. Prepare for a 1 on 1 talk with your shift manager. 30% foreigners. 30% niggers. 30% college kids. The other 10% is the constant turnover ratio that you never bother to learn peoples names. Full time is minimum 40 hours. Dont forget the mandatory overtime days on Sunday and Mondays!.

I think mine was $13 an hour.
>>
>>18565294
This.

Prepared to be exhausted, if you've been NEET for more than few years and weren't really active.
>>
>>18565644
>>18565644
Call center jobs are exhausting. If you're not a social person or not very patient, be prepared to be disgusted with humanity. It will hurt you both mentally and emotionally. If you already have a thick skin and you do not care about people, then it might be okay.

Personally I will never consider service oriented jobs to be desirable job. Theres also a reason why you got in so easy into a call centre job. Its because of high turnover rate. Talking to people, annoyed and irated people, are the worst experience. Especially when you can't shit on them as your job relies upon it.

But however, take this job as an experience building job. While you're at this job, look for other better jobs. Don't become complacent. Don't work for more than few months.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.