[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I lost a friend, who was my colleague aswell. He was a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: panda.jpg (33KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
panda.jpg
33KB, 400x343px
Today I lost a friend, who was my colleague aswell. He was a friend before he became my colleague.

> Friend slowly breaks contact with me by never initiating contact by himself
> Friend admits to having stopped masturbating for it is no good
> Improves himself by not or rarely drinking beer (he was addicted more or less)
> Friend starts telling slowly he is a believer in some "God" (fyi: he disliked any kind of religion)
> Jewish cooking books were delivered at work.. for him
> Says he's neither Jewish nor Christian, doesn't like to talk about his believes
> Notice he wears long sleeve clothes during summer, start asking questions in a friendly manner
> Finally get him to talk about his believe, it's something in between Christianity and Jewish, but all churches/both are wrong
> 30 days ago "Hey, I am quiting this job. In 30 days I'll be gone." Why? "No real reason, I just don't want to do this work for the rest of my life". I tried to pry more from him, but he doesn't want to talk about it.

Today was his last day. I lost a friend long ago, today I lost a colleague. I'm afraid he will lose himself too. He is very easily influenced.

TLDR; my buddy is in a sect and I noticed it way too late

Today I asked him if it's OK to call him some time, he said that's OK. So I hope he will pick up the phone, and I can come over. But if that happens, what do I do?
>>
Don't criticize his beliefs, just let him know you're available if he changes his mind. If you're too critical he'll distance himself further or in some cases even be forced to cut you off
>>
>>18565189
Thanks for the advice, I think that is the right direction to go. I really want the best for him ;-) and since he's easilly unfluenced and sects are quite bad here I want to protect him.
>>
>>18565192
>sects are quite bad here
>something in between christianity and jewish
>both are wrong
>suddenly quitting job
>wearing clothes to cover whole body suddenly
sounds like your friend went full ALLALALALALALLALALALALALLALALALALLALALALLALA and needs to be stopped before he either gets behind the wheel of a truck or rapes some poor girl.

>what do I do
tell him to move to the islamic part of the world if he hates it here so much.
>>
>>18565222
Something in between Christianity and Jewish isn't ALLAHLALALLALALA boom is it?

A characteristic of a sect is having their own rules which diffientate them from the normal churches
>>
>>18565271
something in between christianity and judaism that holds that both of those religions are wrong is exactly ALALALALALALALALALA boom my friend.
>>
>>18565182
Allahu Akbar, OP. Your friend is fucked.
>>
>>18565287
Dunno where OP is from, but around here that's Adventists.
They're fuckin nuts.
>>
>>18565432
>Adventists.
I just Googled that and it sounds quite a bit like that. If it's that, than that is good news right?

What I forgot in my opening post is that we had a little conversation about woman and gays, and he said that if he had to, he'd stone gays to death. Doesn't sound like the Adventists would do that.

He also mentioned that woman wearing revealing clothes should be punished.
>>
>>18565432
The 7th day shit? My uncle converted into one of those after being Catholic for around 60 years because he was researching on YouTube and decided that is what he wanna be. He is also a flat earth theorist
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.