[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I'm good friends with is having her nudes leaked by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (33KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 300x450px
Girl I'm good friends with is having her nudes leaked by her ex. She's blown me a couple of times but only when she's needed something. She still hooks up with him occasionally. One of his friends offered to send them to me.I feel like I should tell her that this douche is sharing her pics with the town, but I also feel like she's fucked me over so many times that I should just enjoy the nudes and say nothing.
>>
>>18564985
nice degen story makes me feel classy

>she's fucked me over so many times
how?

>I should just enjoy the nudes and say nothing
what is saying anything going to do? she's still gonna be a ho and the nudes will be circulating. maybe telling her will just upset her.
>>
File: 1480241660899.png (88KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1480241660899.png
88KB, 260x260px
>>
>>18564998
Long story short, she wants me to do all the normal couple stuff with her (movies, dinners, family gatherings, etc) but won't date. I'm more or less a human teddy bear for her sometimes. But then she'll get me random gifts and stuff
>>
>>18565028
You know, that phrase, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free," cuts both ways. Why would she commit if she doesn't need to?
>>
Been in a similar situation, resist the temptation and claim moral high ground
>>
>>18565031
maybe OP isn't even someone she would commit to. apparently she sucks the dicks of guys who take pictures and then spread it around the neighborhood

>>18565028
try not to take it personally. she's just kinda messed up in a way. remember to take responsibility for yourself too. she's not your mom. she didn't make you go on those dates.
>>
>>18564985
Whats with you guys that try to defend a womans honor that was lost years ago?
>>
>>18564985
As long as you keep getting head it doesn't matter I guess

God girls are such sluts I will never date a girl who's been like that
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.