[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you offer to a girl if you don't have the common

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5165.jpg (198KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5165.jpg
198KB, 432x444px
What can you offer to a girl if you don't have the common stuff (not hot, not tall, not naturally funny/charming, not loaded) that would make her want to go out with you? I can't solve 3 of those and I'm working on the last one but job progression takes time.
>>
>>18564867
If a girl was hitting on you that was 800lbs, 3 foot tall, had the voice, appetite, and personality of a garbage disposal, and wasn't rich, would YOU date her?
>>
Nothing. You need at least 2 of those. You can look great with clothes alone and proper hair, and you can get loaded if you work hard.
>>
>>18564892
Hey I'm not fat. But I do get what you're saying, I wouldn't date her. I'm not saying women have it easy or any of that incel shit by the way, just wondering besides money what can I exactly offer to a girl.

>>18564968
As I said I'm working on being loaded but I don't think nice clothes can fix an ugly face and being short at all.
>>
File: 1375775138811.jpg (7KB, 236x252px) Image search: [Google]
1375775138811.jpg
7KB, 236x252px
>>18564867

>What can you offer to a girl if you don't have the common stuff (not hot, not tall, not naturally funny/charming, not loaded) that would make her want to go out with you?

The overwhelming majority of men living on this planet are not hot, tall or loaded. Stop using that bullshit excuse.

I think not being an insecure ass hat who generalizes all women as greedy creatures who view relationships as business transactions might be a good start. If you're not hot, tall or loaded I think the least you can do is also not be a sexist tool on top of all that.
>>
>>18564867
Money
Lots of single moms need money to support them and their kids
>>
>>18564867
Sorry, you just listed the elementary things for beeing attractive as a male. Lacking one, you can compensate. Lacking two, you can get lucky. But lacking all of it? Sorry mate. I mean, you can get a "gril" but don't expect it to be anything near your dream one. She will be probably stupid, a bit uggo and fat and have a personality like a roll of toilet paper.

But on the plus side: You CAN get hot. You CAN train your humour. You CAN get money. You will have to work on yourself bevore working on getting a gf.

In my personal opinion, humour (intelligent and dirty one, not silly jokes) and a dominant personality are the most important traids. Followed by height, because that the most attractive physical traid in men, even if you're a uggo. Also a deep voice. I once meet a guy and I'm not kidding you his voice made me wet. Don't even know what he was talking about.
>>
>>18565026
It's human nature. Women traid their looks and fertility for safety (both monetary and physically), the deal is popping up best-you-can-do offspring, so women wont pick a 3/10 in all aspects if they don't get either good genes nor safety. That would be stupid.

That's not beeing an ass hat, but beeing realistic instead of believing in the unconditional love meme.
>>
>>18565122
Yeah, it's a real wonder why women won't date you.
>>
>>18565026
No, dude. You're getting it wrong.

I mean in a way a relationship is a bit like a transaction but women do look for qualities in guys just like guys do look in qualities for girls. I'm not looking at it coldly, I just know that realistically with how much I am lacking the choices of a girl being interested in me are almost nil. Hence why I want to know what can I bring to the table if looks and natural humour are not attainable.
>>
>>18565126
I am the woman above, not OP. Never had a problem getting men.
>>
>>18565129
Too add from the perspective of a woman, it's also important how old you are. The older you and therefore your women get, the more important money gets (due to kids and higher living standards). Also you can gain gravitas without looks which is also very sexy and can make you taller than you are metaphorically.

Men peak at around 35-45 yo, while women do so at 25. So it should get easier with age.
>>
>>18565115
I don't think humo it is trainable. I also think looks are still mostly genetically determined, as I said before I am not fat, just ugly. Height obviously I have no way to control, and funnily enough my voice is nasally as fuck.

I am working on the money and since I have a good education it's likely I'll get a good job. But I don't want to attract a girl solely with money.
>>
Op, you dumb motherfucker,do you have eyes? Almost nobody possess these qualities and still they find partners. You just need to find someone with a personality similar to yours, someone you feel at ease and you will be able to talk to until death.
>>
>>18565139
Humour is trainable if you are intelligent, which is why women like it. Do you have guy friends to look some thing up?

>I also think looks are still mostly genetically determined
Depends. Men don't have to be beautyfull, gravitas and dignity are far more important. Just look at panty wetters like Benedicts Cucumberbitch or the middle agged Sean Connery.

>But I don't want to attract a girl solely with money.
Just don't waste and show it off and you will be good. The reason women want well off men is safety of them and children, so they don't end up on wellfare. That's about all. Beware off women "living the life" without wanting children, they will only date you for the shekels.

Where do you look for women? Try places which present your personality (church charities, hobbies, social gathering in small towns).
>>
>>18565152
Also, how tall are you? How not-tall are we talking about?
>>
>>18565152
I would say most people are either attractive or have money or are tall or are funny. At least in my age range (24). I'm not saying all four at the same time.
>>
>>18565163
172cm which is like 5'5'' in murrican.

>>18565154
I think what those guys have is status from being famous and rich, which doesn't really apply to your average man.

I know women are attracted to money for more than superficial reasons but I still want to feel loved because of who I am.

Also, I still don't think humour can be learned. I'm just not very naturally funny, not intelligent either.
With my friends we have a kind of humor very based on shared experiences and exaggeration which almost nobody I've known finds funny at all.
>>
>>18565267
>1,72m
It's borderline, but you should be able to get lucky as even the highest avergae for women is around 1,70m. If you're more the southern type, you should be good. If you're insecure leather shoes (even the casual ones) often come with a small heel (1-2cm, doesn't look like you try o gain) and if you work on your posture you can again gain a little bit, even if only visualy.

A sharp haircut can also help, like the atm on vogue Wehrmacht-cut.

>but I still want to feel loved because of who I am.
That shouldn't be the problem. The points above are only there to make a future safe and enjoyable. Love takes time to evolve, as your humour with your friends. Once lust is over after a couple years and real friendship and love begins in a relationship you will probably have your own inside jokes. Nobody sticks to a relatively young man (still some decades before he kicks the bucket) for a long time if the chemistry isn't there, so don't worry. I guess with a good degree you'll make something around 70K/ano, which is comfy but not a number which would only generate thots.
>>
>>18565267
I'm 167cm and have fucked over 100 girls. Stop using that as an excuse.
>>
>>18565314
We're talking about women, anon. Picking up girl from the playground doesn't count.
>>
>>18564867
well all those things you listed are pretty important, but I would say you failed to mention being a good person, a truly good person. that sort of things is becoming rarer and rarer these days. I would be willing to marry someone who is absolutely unremarkable if they were a good person. I would consider myself totally blessed, no matter what level of success I achieved by then.
>>
>>18565326
The only women going for "good goys" are those which themselves don't have anything relevant to offer to the opposite sex (no, a career doesn't count as a woman).

Most people are good due to having been brought up in western ethics. But what you probably want is a "yes mam" boy, which is the absolute opposite nearly all women want. Most want a leader, not be one, therefore a man needs a strong character which also means having edges and beeing confident enough to not bend the knee at every disagreement.

OP, don't listen to that anon. Especially if you're smaller than the average you should not be seen as a fuckboi, on the contrary, working out and getting self confident will be the way to go. The only time a woman wants a beta is in her unfertile time of the month, which is telling about the wish for a beta provider.
>>
>>18565326
Pretty much everybody is a good person. It's not enough to distinguish oneself.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18564892
Yes, beggars cant be choosers. I will take two please!
>>
The not hot thing doesn't really matter if you aren't downright ugly. Average and slightly below average are both fine. I'm not sure whether IT works for all women, but I find most men aesthetically acceptable and only really develop attraction to them based on how well we click personality-wise. I assume that it is a common mindset, though, because many men whom I consider to be unimpressive looks-wise have long term gfs. The not funny/charming thing is something I could never accept, though. I need my partner to be an interesting guy to talk to. I work on myself and learn new things so that I am not boring and I want someone who can catch up with me. I will not be in a relationship with a man who makes me feel like I'm pulling all the weight alone when it comes to conversations etc.
>>
>>18565357
I am not a rock. I have interests and learn things, I'm very fond of reading. But chit chat is almost impossible to me, my conversations are always about a very specific subject to be addressed.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.