[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to a party last night. I got pretty drunk and half-passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9673.png (64KB, 145x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9673.png
64KB, 145x155px
I went to a party last night. I got pretty drunk and half-passed out on the stairs next to an old friend. I didn't realize he was groping me until his friend came by and said something along the lines of "Man, do you actually want to fuck her?" Luckily one of my friends came by and pulled him off. (He puked and passed out shortly after).

The problem is that I'm going to another party with him in two days. Should I just avoid him or should I try to talk to him? We had a really casual friendship before this but now I feel really weird. Has anyone else experienced something like this?
>>
>>18564788
Maybe at the next party don't get so trashed that you can't even tell when someone is touching you. You know be responsible for your own person. Christ what a stupid trash ball you are. Dude is a drunk pos too that probably dosen't even remember doing it. Be a big girl and handle you liqueur or don't drink. It's not your friends job to babysit your boosy ass
>>
>>18564788
Watch out on your drinking and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18564788
Problem is that you didn't get drunk enough. Hammer down some straight licker before going to the next party, try to pass out within 30 minutes of arrival, and he'll do fine.
>>
>>18564788
How about you don't drink to the point that you aren't aware of what's going on around you? You know: moderation? That old thing?
>>
>>18564788
Or he was a horny drunk dude next to a girl. I would have groped the shit out of some girl if I was totally plastered and just didn't give a fuck (only did this once and it worked out great since she wanted me to grab her ass/boobs). So Uh... Talk to him? He's gonna deny it.
>>
Why are women so fucking dumb?
>>
>>18564818
This. Try drinking less.
Or don't try, just drink less.
Or go sober.
The best stuff happens when you're sober.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.