[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck makes their 8 1/2 month pregnant wife clean this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Who the fuck makes their 8 1/2 month pregnant wife clean this type of shit and do plumbing repairs by herself?!?? I'm so annoyed right now! Are all guys this lazy? Dude is getting a piss attitude with me and not helping at all while I have to run to the lows and buy new fixtures and clean up all this fucking mold. I'm pretty sure fixing things that brake in your house is part of being an adult. Am I just being a bitch for wanting help with this? The bathtub lines broke in the wall before this and now the shower and I'm having to fix all of it by myself because plumbers are expensive and we can't just let the house go to shit. Is it unreasonable to expect help with this?
>>
Twas me honey. Get back to work.
>>
That can't be healthy for the lil dood in you. What the fuck is his deal?
>>
>>18564557
what is he doing to prevent him from doing it?

maybe it is ableist of me, but i cant imagine breathing in mold to be good for the baby
>>
>>18564572
I went and got those construction doctor looking mask things before I started cleaning it. Had to cut away most of the wall where it was and then clean the rest with bleach. But no it's deffanitly not healthy or safe to be doing while pregnant. I didn't know what else to do tho, once I saw the leak and the bathroom smelled a little milduey I knew I had to open the wall and see what was causing it. Once I saw how bad it was, was like I shit we have to fix it, can't leave that crap growing in our house!!!
>>
>>18564575
E-fucking-xactly. What's he so busy with that he can't do that shit? Is he a child?
>>
>>18564575
He's sitting on the computer gaming and then he took a nap while I went to the hard wear store. And no it's not good for baby, I wore a mask but still :(
>>
>>18564588
Apparently yes, I'm so pissed off. He's being a lazy man child. This isn't who I married I don't know what his deal is lately
>>
>>18564595
Lately? He's been doing this stunt for a lil bit now?
>>
Get to know someone a little better before marrying and having a kid with them.

As for practical advice that can actually help you, get marriage counseling. If he's not inclined to act like a partner, leave him.
>>
>>18564595
if it's lately he's depressed and get him to see a doctor

i was depressed for years and.. it ain't easy. i pushed everyone away and burned bridges.. i couldn't even want to get better, i just wanted everyone to fuck off and leave me alone

the sooner he gets help, the better.
>>
>>18564605
Yes it's been getting worse and worse. Over the past few months to a year he's just been getting progressively lazier. He won't help with anything! Like I still have to cut the grass even tho I'm big prego, I work, I do all the stuff around the house. Last week a part broke on our car and I had to look up and repair that by myself too. It's getting ridiculous
>>
>>18564622
We've been together for like 10 years
>>18564626
He won't get help or do counseling or anything he dosen't think anythings wrong.
>>
sounds like you married a bitch
>>
>>18564644
so you say something is wrong, and he says, nothing is wrong

#gaslighting
>>
you sure can pick em OP
>>
you're white trash
>>
>>18564678
Yes that's the gist of it. I say I need more help and he's not acting like himself, what's wrong? Do you need to talk with someone so things can get back to normal? it's ok if your having a hard time and need some help. And he just says no everything's fine and blows me off like it's nothing. He always says later when I need help with something but later never comes. I wind up just doing everything myself because I don't want to be a nagging bitch or fight with him.
>>
>>18564557
is this bait? this is bait.

I'll still answer cause you pissed me off enough to warrant me berating a possibly fictional faggot of a man.

no man does that OP. also, you can't just clean that up. it has to be cut out. mold has parts that are like roots that thrive in sheet rock and that will not die from you spraying it with bleach. it will come back unless it's cut out.

also, your shower isn't installed correctly. that needs to be cement board not drywall.

also, wtf even is any of that goddamn plumbing?

if it were me I'd be pissed off for about a day as I ripped it out and then I'd be going to the hardware store and we'd be getting a new shower.

is that spray foam in the holes for the pipe? is this a second floor bathroom? that has to be fire caulk. ffs you don't have a permit either do you? whoever installed this likely didn't have a permit either.

wait what the fuck is going on with your bottom plate for the wall?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT. THIS RUSTLES ALL MY JIMMIES.
>>
>>18564686
I guess :/
>>18564691
Kind of, we've always been upper middle class but then my dad got cancer and our business went under and both his and my family are now struggling a bit.
>>
>>18564635
I suggest marriage counseling. If he agrees then your relationship is worth saving. If he refuses, then fuck em. He's not worth your time.
>>
>>18564699
Not bait
I did cut it all out, I had to take the whole dam wall apart and cut everything out. Had to take down the wall adjoining it too and cut some of that away. I used bleach after just to be therowly sure it's all clean. It's not drywall it's jupsum bord, we lost our house like almost 2 years ago and had to buy a trailer. They don't use drywall in them or proper plumbing apparently. Things was built in 2013 and passed inspection had no idea how shity the work inside the walls was. The tub broke too and I already fixed that. That's when I realized they didn't even use waterproof material to make the bathroom walls. I'm so fucked :(((
>>
>>18564699
GET OUT OF THAT BATHROOM FULL OF MYCOTOXINS AND SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR BITCH OF A MAN FOR ME. TELL HIM TO GET SOME PLASTIC SHEETING, BLOCK ALL OF THE REST OF THAT ROOM OFF FROM THE AFFECTED AREA AND FROM THE REST OF THE HOUSE AND CUT THAT SHIT OUT. IT GOES IN DOUBLE BAGGED TRASH BAGS THAT GET TIED UP TIGHT AND THEN THE HOLE TAPED OVER WITH DUCT TAPE. ALL MESS GETS VACUUMED UP AND THEN EVERYTHING GETS BLEACHED FOR GOOD MEASURE. THEN ALL THE SHEETING FOR MASKING GETS BAGGED AND SEALED TOO.

then you're going to air out the whole damn house for a little while. you should not be in the house at all during this whole time. then your bitch of a man is either going to learn how to fix all that shit and do tile, or he's going to figure out how to pay someone that knows how.

I'm fucking mad. mycotoxins are no joke lady. get the fuck out of that bathroom.
>>
The bait might change but the baiter just keeps on baiting
>>
>>18564728
Ok well he won't do any of that so I already took care of it. Didn't really have a choice in the matter. Was either handle it myself or just let that crap continue to grow and infect more of the wall. Don't have money to pay someone else to do it right now. And yes I know it's fucking awful to be around that shit, that why I was so mad I had to do it, just leaving it is not an option!
>>
Think of it like this. If you're not willing to spend a little more to get a professional, be prepared to spend a LOT more on health related things than you bargained for. Sometimes it's just better to let the expert handle it and invest in that, than all the bills later on because you fucked yourself up
>>
>>18564699
I doubt this is bait for the simple reason that 2/3 of the dudes on here would be like that if they were somehow magically married overnight.

Your man's depressed, sounds like, and you're going to have to have a serious talk with him about reaching out to a proper counsellor. Don;t nag, don't yell, tell him it's for the good of your marriage and the family.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.