[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. I need some solid advice here. >Join a good company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1409704630813.png (9KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1409704630813.png
9KB, 691x597px
Hi guys. I need some solid advice here.

>Join a good company fresh out of university. Had a few relationships in the past but nothing that serious. Have a reserved personality, likes to talk about books and old films that nobody seems interested in. Have a lot of friends though cause I can fake it.
>First day at work, boss introduces me to the coworker. An year older than me and a qt3.14. don't really fall for her at the start, boss decides to pair us together for 3 weeks on a project
>Sit together for 9 hours everyday, work isn't all that challenging so we talk most of the time
>She opens up about her past and I really don't have much to contribute in that regard so I just listen
>Week 4: fall for her so hard I can feel my body ache
>Whenever she walks by, I get butterflies in my stomach

Thing is, she's out of my league and I know it. She's single, but a 10/10, and although she always laughs with me and has a great time, I really can't think she'd even go with a subhuman like me. How do I know what she's thinking about me? I really can't ask her directly cause it might ruin the thing we have going atm. I've never actually cared for anyone before this, but I can't stop thinking about her ffs. Please help
>>
>I really can't ask her directly cause it might ruin the thing we have going atm

Nothing really going on though right?. So you laugh and bullshit together. It's a good work friendship.

Just ask her how she feels in a non-threatening and creepy kind of way and she'll either be flattered and tell you she's got a boyfriend or not interested or she'll jump at you because she likes you too.
>>
File: 1491274222898.jpg (68KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
1491274222898.jpg
68KB, 600x772px
>>18564481
Your boss is doing you a favor, either intentionally or unintentionally, and the girl doesn't mind you talking to her. What's the problem, OP? Keep going and dump the lies you've been told how you are a loser or some other bullshit. This is not high school anymore where you were bullied into being the loser nerd, you grew up, got the job and deserve better. Go for it!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.