[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys never want to settle down with girls that have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Why do guys never want to settle down with girls that have sex right off the bat? If they know she's not a wore then they end up with a girl who pretends to be sweet, but is actually a whore?
>>
>>18564336
Whore*
>>
>>18564336
The short answer is:
Men aren't psychic, so we work with the evidence we have. This is most likely not the case anyway.

In fact, a girlfriend I had once that I had sex with on the first day said something very similar to me about another ex girlfriend, who is a very nice girl. She thought she was "fake".

She cheated on me, and then she cheated on her next boyfriend with me.

Now I'm not saying that all women who sleep with someone on the first day are horrible, but ones who call nice girls fake.. generally are.

These are the female versions of "nice guys"
>>
>>18564336
Personally because you have no value to me past sex, it's not of question of why I would choose one over the other. Whether you fuck me or not, I still don't consider you worthwhile enough to waste my time on. You just so happened to fuck me before I made that fact known so here we are. Whores and prudes are equally worthless in my eyes
>>
Because even though evidence isn't conclusive, it's better than no evidence at all or acting contrary to it?
>>
>>18564393
Ok but I think OP was asking people that weren't misanthropes and actually had preferences about people
>>
>>18564391
>then she cheated on her next boyfriend with me
You're just as bad as her, perfect match
>>
>>18564336
men are judged on their ability to get pussy, women are judged by who they give their pussy up to.

if they give it out to anyone just like that, they're trash

as for women pretending to not be whores, that's something you need some experience to be able to do, but it's really not hard to read people after a certain point if youre not a total dipshit
>>
>>18564405
It's not my problem at that point, that's how I see it. I don't know the guy.
>>
The thing is just because a girl enjoys sex and jumps into it if she's attracted should not make any guy think less of her. I've had one night stands and dated a couple of them for years. What I don't understand is I notice a lot of guys won't even consider dating a girl after getting that. If it's good enough and she's actually a good person, shouldn't she still be considered? I'm just trying to figure out why the endings are always the same.
>>
Guys usually go for the girls who hold out, but they end up bring the ones that are secretly easy. They just hide it.
>>
>>18564418
Thank you. I just don't see why that should be a factor to some guys. It's like they'll keep you around for awhile if the sex is good enough and tell you they don't want a relationship and suddenly they're in a relationship after saying they didn't want one.
>>
>>18564409
Not really, a guy whose gets loads of pussy is hardly looked down upon, except for jealous beta males.
>>
>>18564418
Not really if the only reason you were even there was pussy. You'd turn away a steak dinner if a burger was on your mind all day.
>>
>>18564430
dat reading comprehension
>>
They turn away the fun girl to have missionary with their future wife only on every other holiday a couple years later.
>>
>>18564336
Why buy the cow when everyone can get the milk for free?

It really is that simple. And before someone gets all pious towards me, yeah, I didn't want the woman who became my wife to have sex. So I abstained as well, because I know its unfair to ask someone to do something that I'm not willing to do myself. I was a virgin until the night I proposed.
>>
File: marriage.jpg (254KB, 1221x1570px) Image search: [Google]
marriage.jpg
254KB, 1221x1570px
>>18564336
>>
Way to use an overused expression. Just because a girl sleeps with some guys quickly doesn't mean she does it with every guy. If you're attracted enough to someone and both adults, then I'm pretty sure it's okay. Someone must be bitter they have to fuck the same woman forever.
>>
>>18564439
ayyyy
>>
>>18564473
If you were responding to me (can't tell since you didn't actually click on the post number that you are responding to), think what you want about me. I don't mind. But that road goes both ways, and others are free to think what they want about you.
>>
I fucked my inevitable husband the first night I met him! I can't imagine having done it any other way. He's the light of my life and I'm his- once you find the right person, things just go at the pace they're meant to.
>>
>>18564464
I mean I'm not a hoe myself, and was looking at this chart smugly and self satisfied too

But still, correlation doesn't imply causation
>>
It's another "why do..." idiotic hyperbole thread. OP, your entire premise is wrong.
>>
>>18564336
Because if she tries to fuck me right after the first date then I'm going to question how serious she's actually taking all of this. Am I just a fuck boy to her? I mean sure I date some women just to fuck them as much as I can before I get tired of them...so I sure as shit know that women pull the same stuff.
>>
>>18564464
I think I need to admit I have a problem now. someone made these charts sexy and now I think I'm forming a fetish for women that post these charts. I don't know what would happen if a woman posted these while also posting smugs but I can only imagine it would result in instant blueballs. even moreso if also posting about her high sex drive.

I'm just saying. I don't know why I'm saying it. but I'm just saying.

>>18564839
you should post smugs lol.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.