[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day I think of a friend I made for a few months last year.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Every day I think of a friend I made for a few months last year. I fell in love with her then she revealed she was married and I tried hard to stuff my feelings away. It ate me up studying with her after learning that fact but I did so partially because I loved being around her, hearing her voice and seeing her smile was like heaven to me. Having to "share" her with other study partners made me even more jealous and bitter but never angry because her mere presence calmed me down.

During the last few weeks of the semester another girl approached me and I thought we hit it off, for some time this kept my friend off my mind. Eventually, though, the new girl turned out to not actually want much to do with me and took weeks then months to return messages. So in spite of that, after my friend moved and that girl ghosted me, I tried to keep my chin up and tried again with another girl. This one was nice at first but then rejected me and told me we could still be friends. Like a sucker I believed it and like a sucker I got treated like shit. She became cold and tried hard to make me jealous or feel unwanted. It nearly drove me insane and I started hurting myself(punching, very long walks, cold showers, teeth grinding, self-wounding etc.). I never really got better from that even after I cut contact with her and it affected my classes and got me further into my bad habits.

All of this ties into my main issue: Every single day since last year I've been thinking of my friend and the thoughts have become more and more prevalent and I think those events made it worse. She was the only truly kind female I've ever had in my life but all of the intrusive thoughts of her really hurt me and I wish I could make them stop.

Any advice? I want to move on and feel better.

tl;dr: Can't stop thinking about oneitis.
>>
>>18564306
get some male friends and a fleshlight
>>
>>18564306
Tinder, fuck a lot of girls. Wear a glove.
>>
>>18564333
I'm not in a situation to really make friends at the moment.

>>18564345
I want a relationship and above applies to girls as well.
>>
>>18565636
Help
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.