[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Married people are always unhappy, fighting about money, fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500091870564.jpg (76KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1500091870564.jpg
76KB, 1280x968px
Married people are always unhappy, fighting about money, fighting about the kids, getting divorced, and are full of regret.

Why should I want to try to get married? If not, what's the next best option?
>>
Marry someone you actually like and who you will get along with.
>>
remove all women from your life and get a male roommate you can exchange brojobs with
>>
>married
I haven't presonally seen a desirable, positive relationship between a man and a woman over the long term, EVER

ever
>>
>>18564123
>Why should I want to try to get married?
I never really saw the importance of it outside of possible tax breaks, but even then most of what I've seen in my life says marriage is still more trouble than it's worth.

>If not, what's the next best option?
Living together and making a home with the woman you love without the express written approval of the church or state.
>>
>>18564232
>Living together and making a home with the woman you love without the express written approval of the church or state.
>What is common law marriage

Do not do this
>>
Married anon here. You've seen terrible marriages.

There are good ones out there. The key is to marry someone you are friends as well as lovers with. You can't just marry for the sex.
>>
>>18564301
You also need to be able to communicate and work out problems with them. If you can't communicate when things go south and work out solutions, then it'll fall apart.
>>
>>18564295
Why?
>>
>>18564123
>always unhappy

Selective confirmation bias.

There are hundreds of millions of married people. If even one percent of those (its much much higher i know but bare with me) there would still be millions of examples for you to hang off of to prove to yourself its true.

You dont hear about happy marriages because its such a non issue no ones talking about it.

Just learn to choose a partner right and youre good.

>why should i get married.

I should add. You dont have to do anything at all. Be single for life. No one cares and if that works for you, awesome.

>me
>happily married
>5 years.
>>
>>18564341

Untrue. My parents care. Some posters here seem to care about people having kids. I'm an only child. When they go, our line ends, unless I change it. And otherwise I just ride on into death, which might be okay.
>>
>>18564123
>Married people are always unhappy, fighting about money, fighting about the kids, getting divorced, and are full of regret.
have you seen like ten married people on TV or what?
about 75% of the married people I know are happy together and not just since last year either
I realise that the divorce rate is at something like 55% I think, but you really must have seen some bad people
>>
File: 1500450134129.jpg (35KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1500450134129.jpg
35KB, 640x623px
>>18564123
Become a monk, it's the only way now.

OR

Actually find someone to love, and not just FALL in love... feelings such as falling in love come and go(which is why break ups and divorce rates are so high these days) Find someone you truly love and marry her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.