[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cheated on my boyfriend and now I regret it. If I could turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: yh0nbo8fasbz.jpg (115KB, 650x867px) Image search: [Google]
yh0nbo8fasbz.jpg
115KB, 650x867px
I cheated on my boyfriend and now I regret it.
If I could turn back time I wouldn't do it, but in the moment I was stressed and we had just had a massive fight. I wanted to get back at him.

He doesn't know and I don't want to tell him. I regret it so much and just want things to go back to normal.

It was only this one time and I'll never cheat again.

Is this wrong? I really regret it and it was huge mistake. I just don't want to lose the man I love ...
>>
>>18564050
Cheating is wrong. Feeling the way you do isn't necessarily wrong. Just know that it means you're going to be living with the guilt of what you did while you're trying to make everything normal again, which can end up making everything so much worse sometimes. Especially if it's the sort of thing that would be worse for him to find out later. Keeping secrets is hard.

Do what you think you can live with.
>>
>>18564050
Keep it secret. Forever. Period. Don't try to allay your guilt; you earned it and you deserve it. Make up for it by being better to him now. If you say you love him, prove it.
>>
A person deserves to know. It's going to be hard but you have to tell him. How could you respect him or let him foolishly trust you when you know it's all not true. You are deceiving him because he thinks everyday that you never have done the one thing that would tear him up inside. You'll feel better knowing you made a mistake, admitted it to him and yourself, and learned from it. Who knows maybe he'll forgive you
>>
>>18564050
If you have a solid relationship with this guy you should be able to talk to him about it and actually have the possibility of making up. People make mistakes and it's shitty but NO ONE is perfect and no relationship is perfect. I'm not defending what you ended up doing, but I am saying if you REALLY want to be happy with the man you love you need to be honest with him. If you guys have solid ground to stand on it will work itself out. Holding on to it will just make you miserable and you will start to feel like everything is based around a lie. Better to live with the facts and get the monkey off your back than live in an uncomfortable lie.
>>
>>18564149
This OP. He deserves to know.
He either understands and knows you enough to believe you won't do it again, or he won't.

It really is a matter of letting it flow with destiny at this point.
If your BF cheated on you wouldn't you want him to tell you immediately? Its a matter of respect for the other person more than anything I believe.
>>
File: dead.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>>18564050
>It was only this one time and I'll never cheat again.
>>
>>18564050
this is bait, but still, kill yourself
>>
>>18564176
Childish fggt detected
>>
>>18564165
>>18564158
>>18564149
>>18564138
>>18564077
Thanks everyone. I'm just scared my family will find out if I tell him.
I'm Muslim and they'll never forgive me, even though it was an honest mistake.
>>
>>18564181
Ask him to keep it secret from your family if he isn't batshit mad. Even if he breaks up with you, to keep it away from your family whatever he does.
I don't know, you know him better.
>>
>>18564181
>an honest mistake
Lol ok this is definitely bait
>>
>>18564190
Fuck off back to r9k fggt
>>
>>18564181
fucking lol. watch out, someone could track your ip from this thread and dox you and get you stoned to death
>>
I'm gonna assume this isn't bait and give you my two fucking cents.

So you cheated on the guy an now you want to keep it a secret by fear of losing him? Are you fucking kidding me?

If you really love the guy, you owe him the truth. Whatever he does with it at that point is up to him and only him. You lost the right to decide the fate of your relationship the moment you let another guy get his dick wet inside of him.

Honestly though I really hope he leaves your ass. From what I gather you cheated on impulse, so even though you regret it now, you'd probably do it again under the right circumstances.
>>
>>18564199
You can't get my IP you retard

Idc though, my boyfriend's name is Jacob boy Campbell and we live in the isle of wright
Come find us you fggt
>>
>>18564050
If he finds out and you didn't tell him, it would be worse than if you did. Not to say that telling him will be a walk in that park
>>
>>18564121

Related?
>>
>>18564181

>it was a honest mistake

Kek
>>
>>18564181
even if you tell no one

>allah will know
>>
>>18564050
Lol well atleast you made someone happy. Dumb bitch
>>
>>18564181
Stoning?
>>
>>18564180
>fggt
Oh God please don't tell me it's you again
>>
>>18564050
>It was only this one time and I'll never cheat again.

Top kek. I feel sad for your cuck bf who will get cheated on forever by you
>>
>>18564050
>Boyfriend
You tell him. He has a right to know about the absolute worst of you before he decides to marry you. If you were married, my answer would be slightly different, but you aren't.

Of course, you aren't really here to follow advice, but to listen to people that confirm the answer you've already come to.
>>
>>18564050
>I wanted to get back at him
why do women seem to do this me often than men?
anyway, tell him and see where it's going from there
if you actually love him you'll agree that he deserves to know, otherwise you're in it for your own selfish reasons
>>
>>18564050
You did it 1 one time, you will do it again. With the same shame and excuses, it´s your fault and you´re a fucked up person for not speaking the truth to your bf.
>>
did this happen to be a gangbang that started over marijuana, involved anal sex and was witnessed by a soon to be ex friend?
>>
If you loved him you wouldnt have done it. You are a fucking selfish cunt and deserve every bit of guilt you feel.
>>
>>18564050
Your bigger problem OP is learning how to deal with conflict. I know many women do it but cannot see how letting another man cum in you solves anything. If a man used the logic that lead to this type of retaliation they would be diagnosed as mentally ill and put on medication.
>>
>>18564181
Enjoy your stoning habibi
>>
>>18564181
>Muslim
>honest

Said no one ever
>>
>>18564050
>the man I love
Bitch you don't love him. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18564050

Die in a motherfucking fire, you foul cunt. Don't even excuse your shittain behavior with "He did something to piss me off so I cheated out of spite, not cause I'm like that as a person"

This thread is why I only fuck bitches casually, cause you are all like this.
>>
>>18565402
>"I'm like that as a person"
OP is and why she'll use cheating again out of spite either with her bf or the next one.

Can't cunts be honest, they want to fuck something new so search for a reason and if there isn't one they create conflict so they can justify.
>>
>>18564050
>He doesn't know and I don't want to tell him
This is so funny, even if OP remains silent the guy she fucked may not and he'll tell someone who will tell someone who will tell someone who tells OP's bf.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.