[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I try and sleep I have lots of thoughts of anxiety and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: kyle.jpg (27KB, 492x418px) Image search: [Google]
kyle.jpg
27KB, 492x418px
Whenever I try and sleep I have lots of thoughts of anxiety and can't sleep.
It's been a reoccurring problem for 8 months now.

It's currently 4am and while I'm tired I can't sleep because I'm always afraid, worried or depressed.

Should I just kill myself? I don't see any other real option.
>>
>>18564020
It's a far stretch and kinda weird advice, but do you ever try masterbaiting before bed? That may ease some of the tention allowing you to sleep.

You may want to also try alternatives such as CBD or doing yoga in the evening. This may help lesson your deppression and/or anxiety.

The real question though, is what is at the deep root of this anxiety? Bad dreams? Are you sharing a bed with a partner? Living with roommates?
>>
>>18564057
I do masturbate before sleeping but it does nothing.

There are 3 things that always play on my mind at night:
>something very personal that I can't talk to anyone about and simply have to wait out
>life and death, my death, the death of my loved ones, understanding and accepting death and finding meaning in my life
>my life that's about to begin in the armed forces

And occasionally
>the love of my life that I lost

These thoughts only plague my mind at night and make sleeping a painful and miserable chore.
>>
>>18564076
Sound like you need a therapist

or just a large amount of weed. For some people it puts them to sleep.

Or just get melatonin gummies

probably do the shrink and see what they recommend
>>
>>18564094
A lot of that shit won't fly when working for your countries defense. I have to bottle it up until I'm enlisted and so worn out from the all the PT that I sleep like a baby anyway.

Until then idk what the fuck to do

You can't buy melatonin without a prescription in my shit country
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.