[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I matched on tinder with someone my boyfriend knows. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (204KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 720x1280px
I matched on tinder with someone my boyfriend knows.

I'm really ashamed. I've never met him and I don't know, but he follows him on Instagram, I've seen him like soem of my boyfriends pics and vice versa... I don't think they talk in text or hangout, but I'm really not sure. I'm kinda scared he might tell him.

-I went on tinder with no intentions to do anything or actually meet anyone, we've just been in a bad part of our relaronship for a while and have considered breaking up many times. I guess I was just seeing what's out there, but I didn't intend to meet anyone.

I'm reallt scared he will tell him? I don't want my boyfriend to be hurt. Also, idk if I should break up with him since i even matter a tinder, maybe I should leave him altho I love him so much and we've been togethe more than 3 years, I never intended to do anything with it and only swiped like 3 different days total.. But it's still pretty bad.

I really need advice. Also, I don't want my boyfriend to find out Bc I don't want him to be hurt or damaged even if I broke up with him I don't want him to find out.

I'm scared as shit he will tell my boyfriend What are the odds tho? In pretty sure they don't talk or hangout, I've never met him, he probably doesn't even know who I am.. My Bf has one pic of us from a year and a half ago on his Instagram so unless this guy remembers that and looks at my Insta he probably didn't even think that he could recognize me in the swipe? I said no then deleted it .

I'm really scared idk what to do I feel awful and also paranoid
>>
>>18563858
what is wrong with the relationship
>>
>>18563858
>I wanted to cheat without my bf knowing but now there is a chance my actions have consequences!!

women
>>
The fact you're on tinder means you're trying to find a backup for when the relationship fails. You have lost interest in being loyal to your bf.

End the relationship so you don't do anything further in the realm of cheating
>>
>>18563889
This
>>
>>18563858
baittttttttt
>>
>>18563881
A lot of things..
He travels without me with his friends, hangs out with his friends and their gfs but can't invite me
Or have his friends hang with us, we don't live together and we beeen together for a long time, I got an abortion cuz he didn't want our kid.. Etc etc etc etx

>>18563889
I mean I easily could have cheated tons of times without him knowing.. I honestly had no Intention of meeting anyone - even if I was single I probably wouldn't have intentions to meet ppl off tinder unless I matched with someone I knew already and liked ..
>>
>>18563894

Ya. I really love him but the fact I even made a tinder probably means we should break Up..

I feel like a bad person, I suould have just broke up with him when I was unhappy
>>
>>18563901
lmao

>I didn't want to cheat with just anyone, I was just looking for an upgrade, nice chad should do!
That makes it so much better [spoiler]bait[/spoiler] :^)
>>
File: 1499036733246.png (41KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1499036733246.png
41KB, 680x447px
>>18563858
anyone who falls for it, kys
>>
>>18563901
>>18563858
You went on and on about what you are NOT on Tinder for
So what are you on Tinder for?
Keep lying to yourself.
>>
>>18563907
sage report this shit
>>
>>18563901
why cant he invite you? is it because all his friends refuse to be around a baby killer?
>>
>>18563906

Dude I wasn't gonna meet anyone from there I was just bored and lonely and was checking it out . Like whatever judge me idc desu
>>
>>18563918
the bait just keeps on giving
>>
>>18563912

I didn't wanna get it done. He had to Bring me four times and I cried each time and the ppl
Wouldn't let me. He ddint wanna take care of us and I would have nowhere to raise a kid , I fear being a single mom like my mom was.

I regret having abortion and it's made me suicidal, I'm really depressed from it so please don't make me feel like shit and judge me, you don't know my perspective
>>
>>18563924
if being raised by a single mother is worse than being dead then why havnt you killed yourself?
>>
>>18563941
Leave me alone. You need help. I was five weeks pregnant if I was any further I wouldn't do it. Telling a grown adult to kill herself is a lot worse than getting an abortion Bc you financially,and emotionally cannot raise a kid by yourself. M

Honestly leave me alone, I cry every day since the procedure. U don't know the life I've lived, and the fear i have of having children with someone who doesn't want them. I was renting a room and wouldn't be able to afford to live therre/noot allowed to have a baby there. Pls leave me alone ur really an awful
Person.
>>
>>18563941
Also, 40% of woman have had one at some point, no on talks about it. So fuck off.
>>
File: johr_water_bear_lg_plushie_v2.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
johr_water_bear_lg_plushie_v2.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>18563858
Seriously, you are a shitty person. I hope you feel bad about yourself, I hope he finds out and dumps you, but I also hope you realize you are a shitty person and work on being a better one. This world would be a lot better if people started doing that.
>>
>>18563924
Talking about your abortion on the internet. You are really fucked up. Go seek mental therapy.
>>
>>18563858
3/10
good effort, poor execution
>>
File: IMG_3043.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3043.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
>>18563918

You are literally monkey branching. You are sticking around your BF for the sake of being ina relationship and literally scouting for an upgrade. Suppose you did find someone who fit everything you were looking for? You would start chatting with him. "Nothing serious" because you dont want to cheat but you start building communications with his stranger. Meanwhile you start pushing your bf away more and more being a bitch to him. Eventually he gets fed up and reacts, and you go ahead and swing away to the next branch that youve been building up all this time.

Youre a cunt. Or at least your behaviour is, maybe you arent consciously aware that you are doing this and youre not a terrible person afterall. But this is textbook monkeybranching. You are only feeling guilt and stopping because you are now at risk of being caught and exposed for - you guessed it - monkey branching.

If you did nothing wrong, youd have nothing to worry about. But you are worrying - because you know what you did is wrong. My suggestion? Stop treating your bf as an accessory and have some damn morals. There is ZERO reason for you to be using a tinder account, thats inexcusable. You can come up with excuses why its ok, how you didnt mean it, how its nothing serious, how youd never cheat - its all fucking bullshit so cut the crap and take responsibility. The only reason to use tinder is to talk to other men.

Thats my take on it. Delete your tinder and stop monkey branching. Or dont, and continue acting like a cunt. You can get all huffy at me for rubbing your nose in this, but at the end of the day YOU fucked up and know it and came here for advice, so dont even bother. Be a better person, accept what you did is wrong, take accountability for it, and move on in the right direction.
>>
>>18563982
I know I'm fucked up, it fucked me up, my relaronship gucked me up, I never used to be liek this he constantly lied to me and treated me bad, but I end up looking like that bad person Bc instead of leaving him I don't, I just hold on to a shitty relationship and start lying myself

U all can judge me but none of u t perfect either so fuck of .
>>
>>18563989

I can see how that can happen and no i wasn't trying to do that. And I said I deleted the account right away and realized what I'd done.. And I felt so bad for it I wasn't sure if i should break up altogether and no I'm not going back on tinder aagain
>>
>>18564000

What do you want then? Like what advice? We cant tell you the odds of his friend ratting you out, thats just stupid. We dont know him, we dont know your bf, we just dont know. No one here is going to hold your hand and say your behaviour was acceptable either, so looking for consolation here aint gonna fly.

So what do you want? How to proceed? Can you see your bf as someone you might marry one day? If not - breakup. If its a yes or a maybe - then stick it out and see how you feel. Communicate. If you dont like being left out from when your bf chills with people, tell him. If he blows you off, maybe thats not someone who you want to marry, and thus you go back to point 1 - breaking up.

Its all communication. You have needs and so does he. Communicate so you both are clear what they are. Are you compatible in what your needs are? If so, its a healthy relationship. If not, then see if you can find compromise that both people dont feel like they are settling with. If you cant - then its not a healthy relationship for one or both parties and you should breakup.
>>
>>18564014

Basically yes im Judt paranoid and wanna know the odds of him finding out but I guess no one can tell me.

Do I see myself marrying him maybe. I really love him he just fucks up a lot, but I love him and can deal with it
>>
>>18564025

So then you dont have any questions or any more advice you are seeking that can realistically be supplied.
>>
>>18564041
I suppose
>>
>>18563994
You need time to be single and think some shit out.

If not a troll, I sincerely hope you find peace and are comfortable with yourself so that later on, you'll find yourself someone who will respect your feelings and YOU respect him.
>>
>>18563858
Thats what you get, honestly.

Do something thatll fuck you up if you get caught and you might get caught.

If its that bad you should have broken up with him.

No advice here can help. Hes going to find out or its going to blow over. But sounds like you need to split anyway.
>>
>>18563951
>telling someone to kill themselves is worse than actually having someone innocent killed
Hmmm
>>
File: 1470082585270.jpg (31KB, 540x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470082585270.jpg
31KB, 540x495px
That's some spicy bait. Thanks OP.
>>
>>18563901
>>18563858
this is exactly why I would never date a white girl lmao
>>
>>18563858
OP, chill, you feel like he treated you unjust and influenced you on that abortion, you should have broken things off, instead of looking for attention and approval. Break it off now, even if you still hope he can truly love you. The profile can be a ghost profile, if you have ever been on tinder, the deleted profile might be reused.
>>
>>18563858
bf or no bf women use tinder for one reason and its not to find a bf or a replacement bf its to get fucked and then they fish for another dick.

No decent woman would ever consider tinder an option.
>>
>>18564025

Your boyfriend doesn't really sound like a good boyfriend the way you explained it but you're still a bitch for making a Tinder account and seeing what's out there before breaking up with him or talking to him about breaking up.

Talk to him and if you're not happy break it off.
>>
Your relationship is over, looking for backups ins the truest indicator. For his sake and yours, end it now.
>>
>>18563858
You're a whore. You deserve the worst.
>>
>>18563889
>I ignore all the psots about men doing bad things but complain about women every chance I get

men
>>
File: 1500174235080.jpg (110KB, 720x872px) Image search: [Google]
1500174235080.jpg
110KB, 720x872px
>>18566861
>implying men and women are the same
>implying men and women follow the same sexual strategy
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.