[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >america >have long distance bf >England >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1500741926327.jpg (23KB, 720x630px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500741926327.jpg
23KB, 720x630px
>be me
>america
>have long distance bf
>England
>decide to close the distance and spend the summer together
>about two weeks before his flight
>talk about babies
>talk about marriage
>he actually proposes over the phone.
>gets here
>perfect
>dick is gud, life is gud
>about three weeks later
>no longer wants to cum inside me
>wants to wait on marriage
>just generally seeming less in love
>feeling more like a fleshlight :')

what did i do, adv
how do i fix
>>
>>18563791
>what did i do, adv

Nothing.
>long distance bf

I'll just say the problem with long distance is creates a certain amount of dissonance where the reality of things rarely matches up to the imagined fantasy created through while distant. (The exact opposite often holds true too actually--the imagination that you need to exercise while distant feels completely lackluster compared to the tangible connections held in person).

The problem with a fantasy is that it's a lot more fantastical, when it's not real.
>>
>>18563831
:(((
>>
>>18563791
He sounds like some lonely kid who realized that bitches ain't all they cracked up to be once he actually had one for awhile. Alternatively you got meme'd and he just wanted some puss
>>
>>18563791
Sounds like he's having second thoughts now that the reality of being together forever has set in. Maybe he'll come around and still want to do it, but you should have a long talk with him about what he wants before you let yourself believe it's all roses and good dick.
>>
>>18563791

Call immigration and have him removed.

Sounds like the reality of commitment and shit has sunk in and isn't sounding as sweet as it did 5000 miles away when he only had his hand to fuck.

Now he's blown a few loads in you and is thinking clearly, he's probably noticing Americans are bloody annoying to be around.

Send him home and get on with your life.
>>
>>18563953
topkek

This guy has a point. American and British culture has diverged way too far apart. Things like humor, social mores, customs, politics, religion, attitudes towards marriage/commitment are completely different in our countries.
>>
ur pussy stank
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.