[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating girlfriend for 2 years >confesses to me that a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2623.png (410KB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2623.png
410KB, 1728x2592px
>dating girlfriend for 2 years
>confesses to me that a year ago she hung out with her ex and he tried coming onto her
>she told him no and left
>told her to not talk to him or see him anymore and that was that
>one year later she's texting someone on her phone next to me
>ask who it is and she says no one
>point her phone towards me and see it's her ex
>says he was texting her out of the blue and promises that's the first time talking since they hung out a year ago
>checked the message history and it confirms it
>tell her strike two

Should I just break up with her at this point or believe her and give her one more chance?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: op.png (428KB, 719x402px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
428KB, 719x402px
>>
>>18563770

Kick her to the curb.

You can't have a relationship without Trust bro, and you dont trust her.

You also can;t have a relationship without Respect, and she doesn't respect you.
>>
Don't date women, moron
>>
>>18563770
So... it was actually the first time the ex had texted her in a year? Or you actually found older texts?

The point is, if she's not actively fucking him, then this reaction means you're too immature to handle her speaking to members of the opposite sex or having male friends in general, or you're too insecure to trust your girlfriend when she says there's nothing untoward going on.

Either way, break up with her, I'm sure you'll both be better off :^)
>>
I think you're overreacting, Anon.
>>
>>18563770
You're overeacting man.
Talking to her ex once every blue moon is not wrong. Being on good terms with people is a good thing man.
She probably was bored and just wanted to see how he was doing, nothing wrong with that.
Of course its understandable you feel that way, but control yourself a bit and see things how they really are dude.
Besides, her ex tried to do shit and said no, she probably feels regret of going out with him.

Not everything is so black and white, chill out, you even checked her messages.
>>
>>18563770
in a rocky part of my relationship my bf went behind my back to hang out with an ex in public because he was 'confused'. Nothing came of it but it pissed me off. I told him if any contact happened between them we would be done. 2 years later he has kept his word because he chose me. Stick to your boundries OP because if you let her get away with talking to her ex she will think she can get away with more like hanging out with him when you dont like it. She may not have intentions of being romantic with him but humans are easily tempted when put in situations with their exs.

>>18563998
ex's shouldnt be friends anon its disrespectful because of the obvious sexual and romantic tension the two still have for eachother.
>>
>>18564031
I mean talking once every blue moon is not wrong. Being close friends is pretty uncomfortable for the actual partner I will give you that.
>>
I get your feelings OP, but I would say if you are that mad and uncomfortable about it with a small occurrence like that there are some inner issues you need to work out. It's not enough that you should think of dumping someone. Human relationships are complicated. I don't think you should ever tell someone not to talk to someone else. You can say "hey, that makes me uncomfortable. I don't like the idea of that." And if they care about you they will consider it and adjust their actions accordingly. Giving someone an ultimatum and saying things like "strike 2" to describe a minor 1 time conversation is very controlling and not respectful to what they were thinking. If she really cares about you like she has shown by NOT sleeping with the guy or talking to him in a long time then there should not be much to worry about.
>>
>>18564132
i still think talking once in awhile can open up opportunity to temptation built on nostalgia for the relationship in the past. The best way to avoid mistakes within a relationship is to avoid putting yourself in risky situations. I don't speak with any of my exs.
>>
>>18563770
It's more alarming that she said it was nobody

Don't accept lies op

Don't totally freak out in her but let her know that shit ain't cool
>>
>>18563770
>>says he was texting her out of the blue and promises that's the first time talking since they hung out a year ago

What bullshit. The probability of you being right in front of her when he randomly text her the first time and only time in a year is almost 0
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.