[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knocked up two girls in thailand, luckily I gave them fake names,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: Larry vs. Palmerston.jpg (50KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
Larry vs. Palmerston.jpg
50KB, 800x508px
Knocked up two girls in thailand, luckily I gave them fake names, using a burner phone, no chance they can find me right? I'm out of the country already.
>>
>>18563684
That must have been some damn good pussy. Is it easy to get laid in Thailand with an actual woman who doesn't have a fuck ton of stds
>>
>>18563689
Yeah, I just met like a bunch of girls from interpals, then hooked up with all of them (easy enough). 2 were virgins, 4 obviously weren't, but seemed clean enough, and I got tested back in the UK and I'm clean
>>
>>18563689
>doesn't have a fuck ton of stds
there is still time for ops dick to fall off, which would be fitting
>>
>>18563684
you're safe anon. a piece of shit, but safe.
>>
File: church_lady.png (588KB, 1080x967px) Image search: [Google]
church_lady.png
588KB, 1080x967px
>>18563690
>>
>>18563684
>fucked up 2 girls lives
Nice anon. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>18563684
Shitty ass human being I hope you get what you deserve.
But unless there is face details and dna fingerprints then you're fine I guess.
>>
Congrats on being such a cool guy.
Also, enjoy your receding hairline, pleb.
>>
>>18563684
Congratulations, your children will become another statistic. You're the reason /pol/'s so mad deadbeat.
>>
>>18564365
>tfw I have a full thick hair

lol
>>
>>18565251
That's unfortunate, most people have over 100,000 full thick hairs :^)
>>
>>18563684
Pasty white guy who fell for the meme, you're a piece of shit but I mean unless they get your account and contact then I doubt it
>>
>>18565251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQhZyNKqhM
>>
>>18563684
Your mother must be so proud.
>>
>>18563684
What kind of idiot goes to Thailand and has unprotected sex? They just may have left you with a little gift too
>>
File: list-of-stds.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
list-of-stds.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18563684
Get tested.
>>
How do you get ladyboys pregnant???
>>
>>18563684
How does it feel knowing you have children that will grow up never knowing their Father
>>
Another anon here, but if I gave a girl a fake name and got her pregnant, would she still find out about me?
>>
>>18565444
yes.
>>
>>18565444
Depends on the circumstance like where it happened, which country, what time, how long you were in contact with her and the info you reveal to her

You go to thailand there might not be any cameras out there and if you tell you are Ricardo from Spain to a drunken slut you bang once and leave before she wakes up your chances might be pretty low. On a place with cameras or where you use your ID you might still get caught
>>
>>18563690
man i use interpals too and it's so obvious how slutty the thai girls are, its actually kind of ridiculous. and the older they are, the sluttier

wish koreans were the same
>>
>>18565251
THICC
>>
>>18563684
How can a guy just knock up a woman and leave her alone with their child? Do you have no guilt knowing you're kids will grow up impoverished, and will probably end up being addicts, prostitutes or criminals?

And people here say women are heartless...
>>
morals and shitting on op aside, i dont understand whats so hard about wearing a condom

also shouldnt abortions be kinda easy to get, even legally in thailand? considering how much prostitution there is, the government should embrace it. no idea how it works there tho
>>
>>18565492
Koreans are like the fucking inverse, they literally read your message, look at you profile and just don't respond 90% of the time, even when I made a fake profile with a fucking male model as the profile pic, what the fuck
>>
>>18565479
>On a place with cameras or where you use your ID you might still get caught

Yeah but most thai women aren't going to go to the police and say "One month ago I was fucked by a foreigner named Aristotle from Greece and now I'm pregnant can you find him for me?"
>>
>>18565492
>>18565503
>koreans

Haha, you dweebs just need to have a bit more game... Back when I used interpals, I met up with 2 koreans, fucked them both.

The second one actually ended up being my girlfriend, damn she was a nice girl... I miss her

It helps to realize that Koreans (and Japanese for that matter) dont find the same alpha male bullshit act as attractive as many other places. Also, if they have half an ounce of brain, being American is a disadvantage, due how shitty your troops behave in there...
>>
>>18565503
well I actually study korean so I have plenty of conversations with them, but I'm not expecting to get laid at all once im in there because they seem prude af
>>
>>18563684
What a heartless little shit you are. Hope your kids find you one day and see what a pathetic man you are.
>>
>>18565514
im white european and tall, and advanced conversational in korean, so i should have plenty of chances with them, but at least by texting it just always looks way too friendly.

maybe when i actually meet with them and have drinks things will change tho. also not planning on knocking anyone up ;)
>>
>>18565531
>>18565531
>advanced conversational in korean,
Well you should've known by now that most far east asians dont have the same infatuation for farang/gaikokujin/baeg-in or whatever you wanna call it, as they do in SE asia (and even there they dont really have it, outside typical tourist places).

Infact, anything upper middle class or above is gonna leave you btfo as they are full on racists...

Although being european is much better than being amerishit...

>t. tall european who has traveled the east extensively
>>
>>18565544
ya ya i know. any tips for korean pussy then?
>>
>>18565564
Hmm

Tips for getting laid always varies by the girl/recipient....

But overall I'd say you gonna have to play the long game.

Also dress as korean guys
>>
File: 1501224666126.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501224666126.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>18563684
>fucked up 2 girls lives
Great! Youre safe and thats pretty funny desu, just never look back
>>
>>18565544
>Infact, anything upper middle class or above is gonna leave you btfo as they are full on racists...
and ironically, they are best in bed by far for the hatefilled fuckfest that follows their successful seduction...
itt: another tall European who has travelled te East extensively
>>
>>18565535
I was one of those posters (>>1856369). I knocked a girl up out of wedlock and refused to marry her just because she was pregnant, but I stuck around for the my son (4 now), and he's made my life way better, and I'm raising him correctly, raising him to understand women (and how they're mental children) and to know how to be a man, so that he can continue to pass our genes along and so that he'll know how to be a good father one day and not make the same mistakes as me. Knocking women up and abandoning them is bad because the kids grow up all fucked up never knowing who their dad was. Why would you want to bring that kind of suffering to your own offspring? It's heartless and cruel.
>>
>>18565970
er, meant >>18563693
>>
>>18565514
As an oriental asian I agree. The smart ones prefer their own than white ppl since they know that no matter how beta they are, they are high maintenance and dont have lasting relationships with people because of their culture. Sorry to say kinda racey but its true.
>>
>>18565970
Sounds fake but ok
>>
>>18563684
They will end up having abortions It's like 70 bhat when the special is on so they will be put to good use, Aka stem cell product
So kudos OP
>>
>>18567431
Keeping doctors in jobs, bravo OP
>>
>Gengis Khan changes the gene pool, and is considered a great of history
>OP starts on his journey and everyone hates him
>>
It's the fault of those girls anyways, not you
Good job OP you seem fertile
>>
How many of them were underage Op? ;)
>>
>>18569317
define underage
>>
>>18569152
This.

>>18569329
pedo
>>
How do you know A) that they are knocked up, and B) that you are the father and not some other bloke?
>>
>>18570048
umm..
>>
>>18563684
Nice bait
>>
>>18565970
You're doing a good job.
My dad knocked my mom up in very similar circumstances. He stayed around for me, and our relationship is still very good even though I'm an adult now.
Best of luck to you and your child.
>>
>>18570714
bait this!
>>
Can someone tell me which asian countries have the most T H I C C bitches? I've noticed a lot of filipinas are usually on the T H I C C side with dat ass
>>
>>18572494
yeah probably philippines from what i've met
>>
>>18565262
Actually kek'd
>>
>>18565500
Abortion is illegal here, but so is prostitution
Many thais are so superticious so it will be harder to convince her to get abortion and ghost inside belly that finding doctor willing to do it
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.