[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 17 in highschool >meet one of the most beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1500278717065.jpg (33KB, 636x335px) Image search: [Google]
1500278717065.jpg
33KB, 636x335px
>be me
>be 17 in highschool
>meet one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen
>hang out everyday at lunch
>like all the same music and video games and movies and we become good friends and decide to date
>she has an eating disorder and weighs about 80 lbs at 5'4"
>we help one another with our problems and better one another and realize we're soulmates
>fast forward 4 years to the present
>she weighs 115 and eats normally
>I havent had problems with depression for a good while at this point
>ive been losing weight
>we still do everything together but we have sex way less often
>we are about 2 weeks from moving into a place together to go to school and support each other like we always dreamed
>we get in a small argument (the first one in months) and she tells me we've grown apart and are too different from each other
>firsttimeImhearingaboutthis.wtf
>she tells me that she needs time alone and that I need to move back in with my family
>what the fuck? fuck no tell me whats going on
>says she just needs time alone and that she is second guessing going back to school even though the down payment for the apartment is paid and shes already accepted
>ask her why and why we cant work it out together like adults like two people that want to spend their lives together
>tells me that she has no answers and I need to go
>fuck no this is just as much my bed as yours and if you need time alone why dont you leave?
>so we compromised and I ended up moving back in with my parents still with no explanation
>she ignores my calls
>doesn't text me

What am I supposed to expect?
I went and talked to her but nothing I said helped. I can't cut her off like she did me, I love her. should I just drop this cold bitch but idk how.
>>
File: 1490959095111.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1490959095111.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>18563534
im falling apart. my stomach is in knots and I cant eat or sleep. its fucking killing me, bro. Weve never had any real problems and then we argue once and that's it? I dont deserve an explanation? the fuck?

we were supposed to move in together and start our lives. Im so in love with her why would she do this to us? why wont she let me help her? is she fucking someone else?

I supported everything she was ever passionate about. in our last month together she never said anything good to me. she wouldnt fuck me or kiss me. what the fuck is happening. i kept trying for her. i am broken and shes fine. shes fucking heartless.
>>
>>18563534

She's paniced over the commitment dude. She was insecure when you got together, and you were what she needed.

Now she's got self confidance, and realises its a world full of dick out there that wants her, and a life time of options ahead, you don't have the same value to her.

Women are evil this way. Better to learn it now. At least you got to fuck her when she was skinny and young.

Best move on quickly and know that you can hold you head high and did no wrong.
>>
>>18563534
Sorry, dude, but sometimes the best thing for a relationship is some distance. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. I'd say wait a while and by a while, I mean a while. I hope everything works out, but you have to be prepared for it to all fall to pieces. This ain't the movies; pestering her probably won't help.
>>
>>18563534
>>so we compromised and I ended up moving back in with my parents still with no explanation

That's... not a compromise. That's "I fucking caved".
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.