[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how people deal with other people. Like how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: poochie.gif (548KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
poochie.gif
548KB, 400x300px
I don't know how people deal with other people. Like how can you talk to someone or try to get close to someone if you don't know how they really feel about you, and know that anything you do might change the way they feel about you without you even knowing it?Why is it worth it to associate with people when 80-90% of them hate you and assume the worst of you without even knowing you, and that anything you say will be taken the wrong way because people want to believe you're an asshole because it's an excuse not to put forth the effort of getting to know you? Why is it worth making friends if you feel even more isolated with them than you do without them. At least I understand myself and am comfortable with myself. I don't feel like the enemy of the world when I'm in my own world.
>>
>>18563388
>how can you talk to someone or try to get close to someone if you don't know how they really feel about you?
By not caring? All you can do is hope your actions have a good impact on them.
>Why is it worth it to associate with people when 80-90% of them hate you and assume the worst of you without even knowing you
You're either extremely paranoid to think that or you're a horrible person, but to come to that conclusion they would have to know you on a personal level.
>Why is it worth making friends if you feel even more isolated with them than you do without them
That's not how friends work. If you feel isolated with someone they are not your friend.
>>
>>18563411
>You're either extremely paranoid to think that or you're a horrible person
I don't think I'm a good person by any means, I think I'm a well intentioned person but I'm bad at communicating, I don't think my intentions come across and people think I'm a bad person. I am trying to be more friendly and open with people but it just makes more opportunities for me to fuck things up and say something wrong, every word could be the one that destroys any possibility of future friendship. I feel like if I stay quiet at least no one will hate me so it's better than nothing. But even that doesn't seem to be foolproof.
>>
>I don't know how people deal with other people. Like how can you talk to someone or try to get close to someone if you don't know how they really feel about you, and know that anything you do might change the way they feel about you without you even knowing it?
I just can't be bothered to care about hypotheticals. They're not grounded in reality and may not come to pass. I just don't give a fuck. Deal with each bridge as you come to it.
>Why is it worth it to associate with people when 80-90% of them hate you and assume the worst of you without even knowing you, and that anything you say will be taken the wrong way because people want to believe you're an asshole because it's an excuse not to put forth the effort of getting to know you?
People generally do not think like that and you are foolish to assume that is a suitable base to start from when interacting with people. And if they do, so what? They fucked up. They misunderstood. It's on them, it's their loss. If they can't see the food you offer, fuck 'em anyway.
>Why is it worth making friends if you feel even more isolated with them than you do without them.
If you feel that way about them then don't be friends with them. Be friends with people whose company you enjoy, whose ideas challenge yours, and whom you can habe a good conversation with.
>At least I understand myself and am comfortable with myself.
You should. No one else will ever understand you as much as you.
>I don't feel like the enemy of the world when I'm in my own world.
That's a poor way to think about things. You are avoiding growth, development, change and improvement if you think cowering in your own space is preferable because it is more comfortable. You are not in your own world, you are in the same one we are all in whether you like it or not. If you don't learn about it you deprive yourself of a chance to adapt to it.
>>
I don't think about them, so it's fine.
>>
>>18563577
>That's a poor way to think about things. You are avoiding growth, development, change and improvement if you think cowering in your own space is preferable because it is more comfortable. You are not in your own world, you are in the same one we are all in whether you like it or not. If you don't learn about it you deprive yourself of a chance to adapt to it.
I have tried adapting to it and all it's done is open me up to more misery and hatred from others. Any time I try to leave my bubble people are there to try and force me back inside and reinforce these views. The world doesn't want me, these people will never accept me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.