[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating a girl for a couple months >don't hear from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>dating a girl for a couple months
>don't hear from her one weekend
>see her the next week
>apparently she went to a bar and believes she was roofied
>only had two drinks and blacked out
>doesn't think anything happened to her (her friends said they were with her most of the night. "Most")
>mentioned that her friends said she went missing for a little bit
>her friend took her to the hospital that night when she was blacked out
>she said she just remembers waking up in the hospital bed
>didn't want to call me because she didn't want to worry me

How am I supposed to react to this? She was mad that her friend took her to the doctor instead of just taking her home, she says it was not a big deal. I'm not convinced that nothing happened to her and it kind of freaked me out.
I'm just having a hard time processing this. I don't want to hold it against her and I also don't think I would like to definitively know if she was raped. But I would like to at least know if she has a STD now.

I really like her but now I have these weird mixed emotions and I don't know what I should be feeling.
>>
>>18563196
> just ask her to get a couple tests
its better than getting aids or crabs
>>
>>18563196
Fuck that shit, mate. If you're prepared to deal with drama that early into the game I'd dig in real deep and prepare for the coming irrational shitstorm that'll inevitably follow. This is Houston, abort mission. ABORT MISSION, ANON.
>>
Are you gonna dump her because she might have been a victim of rape, Anon?

have her get STD tests. Get yourself tested too, while you're at it.
>>
>>18563196

>I don't know what I should be feeling.

If you were a half a decent person you should be feeling supportive of someone who was slipped drugs and possibly raped. I think you're being incredibly selfish about this situation and you should really do some deep soul searching about what quality human being you want to be.

The fact that your first instinct was to worry about whether or not she was "ruined" for you and has an STD now, to me, is utterly fucking disgusting behavior. You talk about her as though she's a car and you're worried you won't be able to drive her again. In what decent person's mind would they ever possibly hold getting raped against someone?

Seriously, dude. Unplug your computer and go to a cave in the mountains and contemplate the massive shit-stain of a moral center you have. Contemplate the fact that someone was just forcibly drugged and possibly raped and the first person you worried about was yourself. Think hard, man. Think about whether or not this is the kind of person you want to be.
>>
She probably cheated on you and came up with an elaborate lie to cover it up. Why didn't she tell you that she was going to a bar? Why is she going to a bar in the first place if she's in a relationship?

>didn't want to call me because she didn't want to worry me
Sounds like bullshit to me. If I went AWOL an woke up in a hospital, the person I'm dating would be the second person I contact after my parents.
>>
File: 1390536134011.png (244KB, 380x328px) Image search: [Google]
1390536134011.png
244KB, 380x328px
>>18563332

>Why is she going to a bar in the first place if she's in a relationship?

I get the feeling you don't have a lot of experience with people or socializing in general.
>>
>>18563196

>But I would like to at least know if she has a STD now.

Why would that matter? It's not like your having sex with her are you? Oh wait, you are aren't you. While you deserve everything you get then and this is just going to be the norm for the rest of your relationships.
>>
>>18563341
If you go to a bar on the weekend with friends or alone, you're going to pick up or to be picked up. If your goal is to socialize then you go to a place that's quiet and allows for actual conversations.
>>
>>18563280
>t. roastie

>>18563341
He does have a point when it comes to why she didn't tell him that she was going to a bar.
>>
>>18563280

hmm...well she didn't tell him she wasn't raped-- also like they should both get tested -- cause who knows? It's definitely something that needs to happen especially if there were plans to get married eventaully have a kid etc.
>>
>>18563258
I wasn't trying to imply that I wanted to dump her. I meant, how am I supposed to react to the situation. Obviously with support which is what I've done. I just don't know how to progress now that time has passed. She doesn't seem to think it was that big of a deal.

Like I said, I don't really know how to react to the situation.

>>18563280
shoo shoo roastie. "Are you okay", "how can I help you" were my first responses. This happened about 2 weeks ago so this is a "now that the dust has settled" situation.

>>18563332
I doubt it, her friend was visiting from out of town that week. If she cheated it would have been easier to just not say anything.

The whole fact that she didn't call me makes me think there's more than she's letting on though.
Her attitude was more annoyed that she was taken to the hospital in the first place and she acted like the doctors only gave her an IV and didn't even offer to do a rape kit or test for drugs.
>>
>>18563386
>her friend was visiting from out of town that week.
My dude she cheated on you, or at least had intentions of cheating on you. She went with her out of town friend that you'll probably never meet or get to know well so there's less chance of it leaking. Her in town friends that she sees more often are more likely to know of your existence and maybe even be your friends as well. They would have been more likely to judge the shit out of her if she cheated.

>The whole fact that she didn't call me makes me think there's more than she's letting on though.
Dude trust your instincts, they exist for a reason. Too many things about this stink. Get her an STD test and relegate her to a side-piece if she's clean. Ignore the females and white-knights ITT.
>>
>>18563408
Her in town friends went with her too. Cheating literally makes zero sense, especially when she actually did go to the hospital. If she was going to cheat on me, she'd do it like everyone else and not make up a potential rape story.

I do agree with you that something does seem fishy though. I think she knows she was raped and that's why she didn't call. I do agree that she needs to get a STD check. Supporting her doesn't mean I need to catch the germ.
>>
>>18563429
Man stay with her if you want, but these are all huge red flags. Don't be surprised when she goes dark again and comes back with another bullshit story. If you buy her "I was drugged and raped" story you'll probably buy her less outlandish stories as well.
>>
>>18563280
Are you retarded? Of course he should be worrying about HIS health. The fact that you think it's selfish to worry about catching an STD makes you fucking retarded. Nobody is saying not to neglect the feelings of the girl here, but you can't ignore the possibility just to walk on eggshells for someone when your livelihood is at risk. I either have to believe you're a teenager with no life experience or an SJW, both of which lack any sort of comprehensive reasoning.

Either way, of course he shouldn't break up with her over the possibility of rape. If she had the intention of hooking up or getting the attention of other people, that's grounds for breaking up even considering the possibility of rape. I mean she's accepting drinks from strangers, which is not only stupid, but shows that she's grabbing for attention, but isn't immediately incriminating.

OP, don't rush to conclusions but get her tested, be supportive of her if the situation evolves into something darker, and don't get paranoid.
>>
>>18563386

>shoo shoo roastie.

Yeah, you're gigantic a piece of shit, just like I thought. I think you should break up with her. Regardless of what happened to her in this situation she deserves someone infinitely more emotionally and intellectually developed than you.

>"Are you okay", "how can I help you" were my first responses.

And then your second response was "Oh no my girlfriend was ruined by being drugged and rape I hope I don't hold this against her."

You don't get brownie points for waiting two weeks to be a gigantic piece of shit.

>This happened about 2 weeks ago so this is a "now that the dust has settled" situation.

Yeah, because we all know that after 2 weeks the psychological affects of being drugged and possibly raped has virtually disappeared.

Like I said, you want someone to pat you on the back for waiting 2 weeks until you acted like gigantic cunt and you aren't getting a pat from me. You can go ahead and call anyone who disagrees with you a roastie but that doesn't change the fact that you're an utter pathetic excuse for a human being and you deserve to be put on a barge and pushed out to sea with the rest of the garbage.
>>
>>18563453

>The fact that you think it's selfish to worry about catching an STD makes you fucking retarded.

Nice strawman. Go back over and read the post again because that isn't what I said nor did I imply it. I have no problem debating you but I'm not going to debate you on shit you just made up and claimed I said.

I'm not even going to reiterate my point because I think you know what my point was and you're just mischaracterizing it for the purpose of constructing that weak ass strawman you just threw out.
>>
>>18563474
Please read >>18563453

>>18563453
Any suggestion on how to approach asking her to get tested? Other than her telling me about it two weeks ago and her saying it was nothing we haven't really talked about it.
>>
>>18563498
>Any suggestion on how to approach asking her to get tested?
"You should get an STD test. Whatever happened, you should make sure that your health isn't at risk.". She should honestly get a pregnancy test as well.

Ignore Ms. Beef Curtains giving you shit. Look out for yourself.
>>
File: 1500097776339.png (264KB, 365x651px) Image search: [Google]
1500097776339.png
264KB, 365x651px
>>18563280
holy fuck this amount of projection
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.