[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>partner and I got into an argument >as revenge I blocked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

File: sadcat.jpg (11KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
11KB, 261x192px
>partner and I got into an argument
>as revenge I blocked his computer's MAC address from the router
>After like 5 mins of frustration he comes into the bedroom and i tell him what i did
>he's annoyed but thinks it's funny
>suddenly not funny, he gets mad
>takes router plug and leaves our apt to go to the store
>ok whatever
>i lock the door chain and plan to playfully refuse to let him in until he gives the router plug back
>instead he kicks in the door, breaking the side panel and lock

What do?
>>
get a different roommate that knows how to either take a joke or get you back in a way that doesn't destroy property like a 16 year old that got rekt on CS:GO
>>
How dumb is he that he doesn't unblock the MAC stress? He also could get a different network adapter or get a new router.
Also both of you are childish.
>>
>>18563148
>What do?
>partner and I
Stop being mentally deranged and associating with other deranged individuals.
>>
>>18563185

b-but he's my boyfriend, anon
>>
bump seriously what do i do, he's never even hinted that he could be violent or a little aggressive up until now. i know i pissed him off but he literally kicked the door of our apartment in and we both live here?? and he'll be back in a few hours idk what to make of all this
>>
>>18563193
Not for long kek
You two can't even handle this petty fight without sperging out, it's likely one of you would cheat to get back at the other.

>inb4 we love eachother
that's why he'd fuck someone else as "a prank"
>>
>>18563193
Assert dominance with a strap on
>>
>>18563232
this
>>
>>18563228

ehh i don't think so. we've been dating for 6 years now and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened.
>>
File: 1449852056049.png (2MB, 806x952px) Image search: [Google]
1449852056049.png
2MB, 806x952px
>>18563148
You talk like everything you get away with is playful and he's the big bad evil boogyman. Fuck you for playing the headgames, you brought this upon yourself you dumb bitch.
>>
>>18563247

yeah no shit i'm not blameless; im the one that pissed him off. what i'm asking is what do i do now, and whether kicking the door in is really a reasonable response and how seriously i need to take it.
>>
>>18563236
>ehh i don't think so. we've been dating for 6 years now and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened.

Your first sentence isn't a valid conclusion from the second sentence, the proof is what happened in your OP. Before this event you "don't think" your bf is "a little aggressive" either :))
>>
File: 1399607317238.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1399607317238.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>18563148

>What do?

Grow the fuck up. Both of you.
>>
>>18563232
Pretty sure OP is a gay.
>>
File: kekke vraagjesman.png (196KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
kekke vraagjesman.png
196KB, 400x399px
>>18563252
Just tell him what you told us. You know you acted like a spiteful infant and he probably knows what he did was over the top too. Make those delicate kind of topics a theme for discussion and you're on the right track. Just refrain from the silly mindgames, it's a recipe for disaster.
>>
> he gets mad
> >i lock the door chain and plan to playfully refuse to let him in until he gives the router plug back
I think your root cause is doing stupid shit like this
>>
>>18563270

thank you. do you think since this kicking the door in thing was like a FIRST TIME EVER thing i should just try to forget about it? i mean, you know how people go on and on about "well if he breaks something during an argument who's to say he won't hit you one day" etc.
>>
>>18563275

yeah cos unplugging the router power and taking it to the store with you isn't stupid shit?
>>
File: 1461590632406.jpg (31KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1461590632406.jpg
31KB, 667x670px
>>18563277
Don't let it haunt you, but let it be a reminder for you that the shit that you say can be interpreted in a whole other dimension than what you expect. Just try to be open with your real intentions, direct and concise. Your guy will understand and will adapt easily to this forward kind of sharing feelings.

Long story short, set-ups you described in the OP post aren't usually received well by men.
>>
>>18563286

Thank you for the /adv/. i know i went too far in messing around. i guess he felt like i'd taken something from him (internet access) so he had to get back at me, and then it escalated.

didn't expect real /adv/ when i posted this but thank you. thanks a lot.

sidenote: why do you think men take "this kind of thing" worse? if i were in his shoes i'd probably get back in my car and go out and get ice cream or something.
>>
>>18563277
>you know how people go on and on about "well if he breaks something during an argument who's to say he won't hit you one day" etc.
I'm assuming you're gay since you referred to him as "your partner". If he ever hits you then beat the fuck out of him.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>tfw OP's 6 years relationship ended thanks to a router
>>
>>18563297
>didn't expect real /adv/ when i posted this
So you make this thread for attention whoring only?
lol @ your poor bf
>>
>>18563300

i try to refer to people i date as partners, it's just a thing

but yeah if someone actually hit me you bet your ass i'd fight back as hard as possible. it's just that if you're female, you grow up hearing dumb shit like "if he ever breaks a teacup around you LEAVE HIM GUUUUURL" and i feel like it's fucking overblown. people get angry sometimes and break shit, it doesn't mean they're abusive fucks always
>>
>>18563308

no, i expected people to call me a dumb bitch and kms, an expectation that actually came true! wow, what a surprise /s

in all seriousness, sometimes there are good people with good advice on here but it's fucking rare.
>>
>>18563313
Oh. If you're a female then I'd actually recommend the opposite. If he hits you then leave the house/apartment immediately and go to the police. If you escalate physcially you're liable to get beaten half to death.
>>
File: radiohead-the-bends-1.jpg (88KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-the-bends-1.jpg
88KB, 953x953px
>>18563297
Your situation reminds me of me and my ex. We were extremely poor at communicating. So bad even that we exploded at eachother and only ended up ventilating, screaming and cursing without giving eachother the time to understand -why-, deflecting every passive agressive shit that we did, only making things worse.

The best advice I can give you two is to make peace with whatever happened thusfar and both take the time discussing what really bothers you. Not this cat and mouse game of outbursts and passive agression. Hope this helps.
>>
Or just talk with your significant other not fight not discuss talk just talk
>>
>>18563318

lol. i mean, i wouldnt hit him any harder than needed to extricate myself from the fight and get the fuck away. but i'm not about to 1v1 a guy, even a scrawny one.
>>
>>18563313
>but yeah if someone actually hit me you bet your ass i'd fight back as hard as possible

Yup, it's hopeless.
>>
>>18563317
there's like one (1) guy that said something like that. Other anons all give sensible assertion. Not exactly rare. Who told you to kill yourself... You like exaggeration and drama, don't you
>now I'm getting it
>>
>>18563313

>people get angry sometimes and break shit, it doesn't mean they're abusive fucks always

Nah, but most reasonable people wouldn't entertain being around someone who thinks throwing violent temper tantrums is an adult way to handle conflict. Maybe I'd forgive once or twice but chances are someone who becomes violent during arguments, even if that violence is directed at objects, is not horribly far away from turning that violence onto a person.

On top of that, the first time you get angry and break something of mine we're fuckin' done. No question.
>>
>>18563324

thanks. it does help. i'm pretty ashamed that it got to this point, reminds me of shit i did as a teenager. cat and mouse is the perfect way to describe it. i dont want to be a passive-aggressive partner, i hate that crap.

sidenote, i think i like locking people out because i didnt have a door growing up. my mom was insane and took the handles/doors off my rooms all the time and i felt powerless. this is the second time ive locked a door to keep him out. i really need to stop.
>>
>>18563225
Maybe tell him that he has been childish and him being violent is retarded. And ask him why he did that
>>
>>18563333

>acting as tho we're not really on 4chan, where simply announcing you're female is met with death threats and derision

you'll find what you look for, anon, and if you want to think im a dramatic exaggerator, then by all means, go right ahead.
>>
File: 239.jpg (34KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
34KB, 500x494px
>>18563335
It's a good thing that you recognize your own flaws that might infuriate your partner even though you don't mean it that way. Take all of those instinctive cues into the conversation and if your partner is willing and open enough he'll understand. Keep on building that connection!
>>
>>18563148

Say you're sorry and that you went over the line.

Simple as that. If you want bonus points offer to succ his dicc
>>
>>18563348
>simply announcing you're female is met with death threats and derision

yeah, you are the victim in this thread, lmao
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>18563349

thanks anon, you made me feel a lot better :-)
>>
>>18563359

>OP mentions that they worry about assholes coming into a thread and insulting them
>asshole appears but doesn't realize they are the asshole

Life imitates art.
>>
Are you immature. When you get into a fight with your spouse, you talk through it, give each other space, and use the argument to learn a little bit more about each other.

Why the hell are you "planning revenge?"

There is a way to argue like adults and there is a way to argue like children. You are arguing like a child.

Grow up please...that's what you should do!
>>
>>18563302

It's more like OP found out a new side of her bf thanks to the router and prepared for future beatings
>>
File: 1478682489530.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1478682489530.png
218KB, 300x366px
>>18563366
No problem! I feel content that I could spare one of my fellow anons from the mistakes I've made in the relations I've had so far.

Ignore the rest of these knuckledragging mongoloids who're aching to shout or punch after a single minor altercation. They just want you to fuck up and revel in the aftermath.

Good luck!
>>
I'd beat your ass if you did something stupid to me to "get revenge". God knows it's only a few more years before you start seeking some revenge dick sucking. Christ, women clip their own wings and then get mad at men for not being able to fly.
>>
>>18563372
>OP called almost everyone assholes and insulting them
>one more asshole appears and simply points out OP's hypocrisy and conjectures a pattern

who are you trying to fool
>>
Are you like 5? Is he a pedophile?
>>
>>18563148
He probably sperged like that because you outwitted him. Part of being male is being better than anybody else at everything. Or at least better than your gf. Call it fragile ego if you want.

Andvit is obvious that he isnt that high skilled in tech (or couldnt obviously google the answer) so he had only two choices: admit defeat to a girl or act like madman.

And i can guarantee you that only minority of boys can actually admit defeat / being wrong. Next time try to not put your life partner into such tight spot. Breaking mans ego is very easy to do. But it hurts us more than anything.

Trx simply to apologize and show him he is still your alpha male by sexing him up. After all, angry sex is the best.
>>
>>18563412
Defeat of what?! What the hell are you talking about.
>>
>>18563412
It's pretty sad. Most men are smarter than most women, but you do get the dumb ones who feel inferior if they can't outwit their woman.
>>
>>18563405

>hitting women
>2017

Kek. Enjoy getting raped in jail, dumbass.
>>
>>18563416
OP's bf is clearly dumber than her. And that is pretty sad. The router incident has opened a can of worm
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>18563423
(You)
>>
File: wat.jpg (27KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
27KB, 720x480px
>>18563412
Stop baiting her you dumb fucking cunt. I've almost had her on the right track until you came along with that inane baiting bullshit. Knock it off!
>>
>>18563417

>most men are smarter than women

Well, no. But men are more likely to be either geniuses or dumb as a sack of bricks, so congrats on that, I guess?
>>
>>18563431
>men are more likely to be either geniuses or dumb as a sack of bricks
That's true. I guess we all know which is OP's bf
>>
>>18563420
It's a non-issue. I've never had to hit my wife, but she knows that if she tries to play any inane 'games' that women are predisposed to, or cheat on me, then I'll just kill her.
>>
>>18563431
Anything that matters, happens in the genius area.
>>
>>18563428
Not that anon, but what he said about ego and sperging is, sadly, applicable to this thread.
>>
>>18563437

Please do go on. Regale us with more tales of domestic violence. It probably feels good to type those words out, since it is just a fantasy, for you after all. Perhaps you can get what you need if you're extra rude to your mom tonight when she brings up your tendies.
>>
>>18563442
Normally I always only talk to the OP since I reckon most people who are giving 'advice' are drooling millenials or disgruntled shut-ins. Either way, just ignore everyone else since most of the kids gathering here are fucking stupid.
>>
>>18563447
You know that not all women have been infected with feminist propaganda, right?
>>
>>18563438

Not really. Hard work is more worthwhile than genius alone. Most "geniuses," or incredibly smart people in general, develop mental disorders that leave them broken and in poverty; they don't get to do anything because they're too busy doing drugs or washing their hands for the umpteenth time.
>>
>>18563451

What is your reason for this sudden hostility? Also, I wouldn't doubt most people who are giving 'advice' are drooling millenials or disgruntled shut-ins either
>>
>>18563462
They are not geniuses. We're not talking raw IQ.
>>
>>18563148
>lock someone out from his apartment
>get mad when he enters by force
Just break up lul
>>
Could this turn into an abusive relationship from this point?
>>
File: 1427435623749.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1427435623749.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>18563468
Most people here who like to give 'advice' are just equally troubled individuals who like to project their own issues and wrongdoings upon the antagonists of stories, like the one in this thread. No neutrality, no non-partisanship, just RAHH RAHHH I BELIEVE THIS AND EVERYTHING IS SHIT 'CAUSE I SAY SO RAHH.

Nah, I don't feel ashamed to say that I think of myself above most of you lot. I mean scroll through the thread and look at the poorly nuanced, extreme non-solutions. That should tell you enough of the state this place is in.
>>
>>18563487
>don't feel ashamed to say that I think of myself above most of you lot.

Same here, anon :)

> I mean scroll through the thread and look at the poorly nuanced, extreme non-solutions.
couldn't agree more.
>>
>>18563487
I don't even have any significant issues, I just shit on you guys.
>>
>>18563277
>well if he breaks something during an argument who's to say he won't hit you one day"

Maybe don't lock someone out of their own home you literally cretinous cunt
>>
>>18563502
Can you please not? I mean there's nothing I can do to stop you but I'm on to something here.
>>
>>18563427
>reaction image
>confirmed IQ lower than 90
>>
File: bye.gif (12KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
bye.gif
12KB, 80x80px
>>18563487

Realistically speaking, the vast majority of people that frequent this sight are incredibly maladjusted. I like /adv/ because I like to read about other people's problems, so make of that what you will. But it has to be said...why on earth do people want advice from autistic shut-ins that offer no practical experience with women, coworkers, or even friends, for that matter?
>>
File: 1499717696337.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499717696337.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18563507
OP is bait, anon.
>>
>>18563510

Inb4 I misspelled "site." I fucking know. I never said I wasn't one of you 4chan-frequenting mongrels.
>>
>>18563510
>why on earth do people want advice from autistic shut-ins that offer no practical experience with women, coworkers, or even friends

people vs autistic shut-ins, which is more likely to browse 4chin hmmmm
>>
>>18563510
Desperation I'm sure. If you spend a long enough time on this website you're bound to resonate with whatever shit is being spouted repeatedly. Why do you think board culture is a thing?

So basically, if people are comfortably mingling with whatever bullshit is being thrown around, it's only natural that they absorb 'serious' messages as well. 's a good thing sometimes people are actually serious in that case.
>>
File: adv.png (452KB, 597x640px) Image search: [Google]
adv.png
452KB, 597x640px
>>18563519
>>
>>18563535

you can see where the side panel came off. i tried to push the nails back in and prop it back up, but no dice. total loss i suppose, it needs complete replacing
>>
>>18563451
>>18563428
>>18563487
>listen to me!
>dont listen to them!
Why?
http://lucidphilosophy.com/3-ad-hominem/

Well played anon.
>>
>>18563544
Try to top my advice, troglodyte.
Pro-top: you can't.
>>
>>18563543
Your fault btw
>>
>>18563535
your bf left?
>>
File: 1499017088583.jpg (61KB, 427x648px) Image search: [Google]
1499017088583.jpg
61KB, 427x648px
>>18563507
Let me correct.

OP is 12 years old, mentally.
>>
>>18563555
Context?
>>
>>18563550

my fault he decided to kick in the fucking door? nah son. i'll take responsibility for pissing him off, but he made that decision on his own. if he pissed me off and i tore a cabinet off its hinges, that would be my fault, not his
>>
>>18563533
And everyone consider themselves "people" and others dumb autists. I mean you can't be too bright if you ask for help with that premise in mind.
>>
>>18563560
You don't lock someone out of their fucking house you literally insane cunt
>>
>>18563551

yeah he went to dnd for the night. i'm cleaning up the door mess right now, probably going to clean the whole house by way of apology. probably talk about it tomorrow.
>>
>>18563549
I think i actually did. And since you didnt adopt name, there is no way to tell which one you were.

But it is clear you have some imaginary certificate proving you are better than any other anon here. Have a nice day and next (You)!

>>18563560
Relationship should be coop game, not pvp. Making intentionally your bf mad and testing his limits is immature thing to do. You are as guilty as him in this matter. Be more clever next time.
>>
>>18563566
Depends on what's being said, yeah. I mean, Reddit is unironically better for stuff like that.
>>
>>18563570

he also stole a cord from the router i bought with my money, for the internet i pay for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ eye for an eye, i guess
>>
>>18563578
Lol treating relationships like an online game only proves how much of an irredeemable virgin you are.
>>
>>18563581
>start a fight because women need to be tended to constantly
>BF tries to browse the internet, to laugh or take his mind off it
>like a vindictive cunt, I've locked him out of the internet as revenge
>step 1 of my master plan is complete
>>
Did you talk to him yet op you fucking lurker ?
>>
>>18563581
>eye for an eye
Keep it up, OP
>>
>he gets mad and leaves with the router so that neither of us can use the internet
>I lock him out and don't let him back in
>he kicks in the door
>step 2 of my master plan is complete
>>
>>18563593

no, lol. he went to dnd with his friends and i shouldn't bother him while he's playing and trying to feel better about the whole thing. i'm going to clean up tonight then apologize about it tomorrow, or maybe later if he gets back before i go to bed.
>>
File: go back.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
go back.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>18563588
Is really ad hominem your only type of argument you can do? What about strawman or something more sophisticated?

At least put some picture to it to spice it up.
>>
>>18563602
suck his dick, too

after you finish, tell him he owes anon that nut
>>
>>18563608

he doesn't like bjs but i'll definitely...uh...do whatever else i can to make it up to him
>>
>>18563611
>doesn't like bjs
what did I just read with my eyes?
>>
File: alan ford.jpg (5KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
alan ford.jpg
5KB, 306x164px
>>18563605
You're not going to bother discussing shit anyway, so why should I? You're just following 'meme culture' in the shallow hope of some hollow online victory. I'm not even sure why I'm telling you all this shit since you knuckledragging wankers just disregard anything you deem as negative and follow the same empty shitposting routine you had since finding this site a few months ago. So no, I'm too tired of catering to you tongue-slapping wunderkind fucking retards who're trying to fit in. I hope you suffocate in your neverending quest for acknowledgement.
>>
>>18563611
Yes, please leave that poor man. You're simply not mature enough.
>>
>>18563621

ikr? but he comes really fast from them, so i can understand wanting to...prolong the sensation, as it were

>>18563625

what are you talking about anon, we're perfect for each other. he steals my property, i lock him out of the house...we're great together
>>
File: 1490232316301.jpg (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490232316301.jpg
81KB, 500x750px
>>18563631
He is a fucking moron if he stays.
>>
>>18563631
does he not cum fast from sex?
>>
>>18563639

nope generally when we're doing it on the reg he can pace himself really well. but if it's been a while (we've been busy and havent done it in a week or whatever) he's fast.

i think it's a mental thing. oral is more titillating than PIV for some reason.
>>
>>18563317
>i expected people to call me a dumb bitch and kms, an expectation that actually came true! wow, what a surprise /s

>in all seriousness, sometimes there are good people with good advice on here but it's fucking rare

>OP didn't realize the guy who called her a dumb bitch is also the guy who she thanked for the good advice

This level of irony...
>>
>>18563638

don't be so dramatic, anon. this is our first fight this year.

>>18563662

pretty sure that was >>18563324, not >>18563308

but if you think otherwise, source? :^)
>>
>>18563487
>I mean scroll through the thread and look at the poorly nuanced, extreme non-solutions
I agree completely. Just look at this post >>18563247
every other anons are definitely above this autist.
>>
>>18563672
>pretty sure that was >>18563324, not >>18563308

I'm sorry, which one called you a dumb bitch again?
>>
>>18563680

hey you do realize this is an anonymous board right? you do know what that means, right? it means we have no way of knowing who's who unless they use a trip! feel free to ask more questions, or even have a look at the FAQ! I'm sure you'll fit right in once you're up to speed :)
>>
>>18563685
You are right, you can't possibly know that >>18563247 and >>18563270 and >>18563286 are the same person. Because this is an anonymous board. I'm sure I'm newer to this site than you, OP.
>>
File: 1491858872860.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491858872860.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
>>18563707
WHAT IF THIS WAS ALL POSTED BY THE SAME PERSON

WHAT IF I POSTED IT ALL AND FORGOT BECAUSE I HAVE AN INABILITY TO MAKE MEMORIES

WHAT IF I'M JUST TALKING TO MYSELF AND EVERY POST ON /ADV/ IS JUST ME ALL ALONE

WHAT IF NO ONE ELSE EXISTS

WHAT IF THIS IS MY ENTIRE REALITY, POSTING ON /ADV/ ALL DAY AND ALL OTHER MEMORIES ARE FAKE MEMORIES PUT INTO MY HEAD

WHAT IF I AM GOD AND I AM DOING THIS ALL TO MYSELF
>>
>>18563662
Kek
>>
>>18563707
Actually I'm all that guy. Lol fag.
>>
>>18563624
This was better. You still told nothing except throwing insults around, but that is ok. We all had to begin somewhere.
>>
dont poke the bear.
>>
>>18563662
I'm afraid you just broke OP's brain
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.