[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF is getting her tongue split, pic related. She messaged me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

GF is getting her tongue split, pic related.

She messaged me about half an hour ago telling me she was getting it done today, my issue isn't with her doing it without consulting me or anything like that. Because I do believe that she can do whatever she wants with her body.

However I find split tongues specifically to be ugly, I don't like them aesthetically at all. What's the best thing to say when she asks me about it without outright lying while not hurting her? Will something like "If you like it then that's what matters" sound cheap?
>>
Tell her you don't find them attractive before she gets it done.
>>
>>18562874
bit late for that, sadly. She's already getting it done, and the subject had never come up before.
>>
>>18562872
What the fuck OP? What kind of total slut without a single ounce of self-respect are you dating? Stay away from women who do not understand the true value of aesthetics. Bet she wouldn't mind living in a commie block either. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>18562872
Sometimes it's good to just be real... Pretty much everyone would find that ugly or disturbing. It's a weird thing to do to yourself. It's kinda better that she hears it now, before it's too late, because I don't think there's any way to undo a tongue-splitting.

How old is your girlfriend? Is there some reason why she'll never have to apply/interview for a job, ever, in her future? It's honestly a really bad idea that will permanently affect the way other people see her
>>
>>18562878
Hey your not married. If you don't like it break up.
>>
>>18562872
Think about how interesting that's going to feel when she's sucking your dick.
>>
Well this relationship won't last
>being afraid to talk to your partner
El o el
>>
>>18562885
And then think about how you can never bring her around your family, because everyone who meets her for the rest of her life will take one look at her and think "cocksucker."
>>
>>18562881
20 years old, I'm pretty sure she would get it regardless of that because it's just how she feels about body modification. She has (small) gauges in her ears and a lip piercing, so this was a surprise for me since it's definitely a step up in intensity.

>>18562884
Eh, I don't think it's enough to break up with her for now at least, I knew she was into body modification when we started dating.

>>18562892
I'm not afraid of talking to her, or telling her I don't like it after she's not super excited about it. I just want to know what to say for now while she's on that "high"
>>
>>18562872
Tell her you're getting a sex change later today.
>>
>>18562894
K. I don't give a fuck what my family thinks. What I do give a fuck about is how hard I'm going to bust a nut in her mouth when she's massaging the tip of my cock with her pronged tongue.
>>
>>18562895
>I'm pretty sure she would get it regardless of that because it's just how she feels about body modification.
Or because she's a shortsighted kid with no understanding of long-term consequences, who desperately needs an authority figure in her life to talk her out of shit like this. Piercings and gauges can be removed, this is a whole other level. She's fucking up her future
>>
>>18562881
>no way to undo it
Actually you can get the insides of the split "re-wounded" for the lack of a better word, and then you can fuse and heal the halves back together. It's supposedly more painful than the split and the initial recovery from it, but still.
>>
>>18562872
>What's the best thing to say
"I'm curious about my next blowjob."
>>
>>18562900
You'll find a way. She is just a wild slut and if she wants to fucking do that to her tongue she can. Should be easier to bust nuts in her fucking mouth. You can rest the tip of your cock on the split end and your dick will do deeper in her mouth compared to a normal tongue. IDK, but I bet she has some tramp tats too.
>>
>>18562895
Picture her as an old woman and realize the peeson you're with has no ambitions or consideration for her own future. Bkdy mods are for self-absorbed losers with more money than brains, and they don't typically habe money to start with so there you go.
>>
>>18562942
Things that are reversable like piercings and guages (to a non-african extent) are okay because they're something that they can lose when they grow up a bit. You can do better than this body modding whore. How do I know? You have standards.
>>
Lol your gf is a degenerate
>>
>>18562945
>>18562942
I do think that it's excessive, especially since it was on impulse. Especially since yesterday she was talking about how she wouldn't get a tongue piercing because the healing process is a bitch.

I'm still half hoping she's trolling me, but I'd need some time to think before I broke up with her about this.

In the meantime I was just thinking about how to spare her feelings while being real. I do care about how she feels.
>>
>>18562952
I don't think you're going to, and I don't think that it's in her best interest anyway. She needs to learn that when she has a partner that what they think about her actions is at leadt as important as her own opinion. On top of that, physical attraction is EXTREMELY important to men and if she doesn't respect that then she's either horribly immature, or isn't considering you for the long term to begin with, so why waste your time?

All of this depends on what you just said about her possibly trolling, and if you've been together for more than 3 years.
>>
>>18562872

Tell her you think it would make her look ugly straight up, if she doesn't understand dump her weird ass.
>>
"It's not my cup of tea but I'm happy you did something that you like, if you think it's awesome, then it is awesome"

Then you say what you think but you don't put her down or control her.
>>
>>18562916
>"I'm curious about my next blowjob."
This is the only correct answer. If the head gets better then enjoy until you get bored. Do NOT enter a long-term relationship with this girl.
>>
Jesus fucking christ. At best, keep her for a few more weeks/months to see what kind of freaky shit she can do with her mutilated tongue. You do not want to dat a girl who'll get disqualified from a future job the moment she opens her mouth.
>>
>>18562872
This is the moment where you break up. Imagine her with such great impulse controlls when she will be in bar alone. Or when she will turn home one day and tell you she sold the house and moving elsewhere.

It wont get any better than this.
>>
File: cat-bubble-backpack.jpg (42KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
cat-bubble-backpack.jpg
42KB, 533x533px
>>18562952
Please come back OP and update us if it was a joke or not
>>
>>18562895
If it's not enough to break up then why whine, just deal with it

>>18562872
Just chill, take a few weird as blowjobs and then break up if you can't stand the look of her face. Really that simple
>>
>>18562872
Well, it has all been said.

>that woman is irresponsible (wont get a job, doesn't car for you/ your relationship, risks her health for uggo herself)
>she just wants attention, it doesn't even matter which kind
>she probably never had an authority figur (no daddy), so she never has been told limits
>she doesn't value the opinion of idealy someone you will be with for the end of your life (that's what dating si for)
>she's impulsive, probably also in other fields like loyality
>she will go more and more extrem if you or someone she actually respects won't bitchslap the degeneracy out of her

Run while you can. Don't mind her feelings, she didn't yours. You're probably just someone she uses for attention till a daddy figure comes around to set some standards. You obviously can't and shhouldn't want to wait till she cucks you. Either way, she would be a horrible mother and spouse.

t. gril with three tats (non visible in clothing)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.