[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got hooked up on tinder, the farthest I ever come, and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
So I got hooked up on tinder, the farthest I ever come, and now I'm totally clueless. I'm supposed to meet her at her place at 11:30PM

Help a first time bro out
>>
>>18562862
Put your penis in her vagina.
>>
>>18562862
Shower, buy a condom and go there and have fun.
This is 95% sex unless you fuck it up by sperging, if no sex for what ever reason never talk to her again
>>
Best advice: If you actually want this and am confident you can perform, sure go ahead and do the deed.

If actually you're thinking 'hey, you know what? I dont want to just fuck and leave through fear of not performing, being conscious of each others feelings or any other reason, do not go through with it. No point in putting pressure on yourself and persuing meaningful relationships with girls in the long run will pay dividends when it comes to self esteem
>>
>>18562862
Bring some wine or beer. Nothing too nice nothing too cheap. Something you wouldn't mind her keeping if she doesn't fuck you but don't be a cheap jew
>>
>>18562901
I'm only 20, I can't buy any alcohol anywhere
>>
>>18562917
Damn, this may sound fedora tier but maybe flowers? If you're going over to eat bring a medium pizza and a bag of salad? How well do you know this girl? Why did she want you to come over
>>
>>18562924
>flowers

>>18562862
Go over and get your dick wet if you dont someone else will. Dont overthink it. Dont fall in love, shes obviously a slut. Do wear a condom
>>
I have never been able to get a single person to like me back on tinder.

Why am I so ugly
>>
>>18562924
It's a tinder slut, don't bring anything (outside of alcohol) unless it's suitable for the situation like say she asks you to bring pizza or something.

>flowers for a girl you just met, going to fuck for few hours and never speak again
top lul
>>
>>18562957
Well op never said if it's a girl he actually likes and shit. If he wants a relationship then maybe flowers are a bit much
>>
>>18562862
>Post the conversation that led up to the date
>Post her tinder profile
>Post your tinder profile

All of these will help us help you
>>
>>18562964
It's obvious it's a one night stand, and tinder sluts are that way anyways

Do you have reading comprehension problems?
>>
>>18562969
I'll post a pic of all of that when I get to my computer in one pic
>>
>>18562862
A girl on tinder invited me to her place at night to watch movies. I know netflix and chill means sex, but Goddamn she literally just wanted to fuck as soon as I got there. My only regret is easing into things about an hour into the movie, I think she was getting bored (well I know she was, when I finally kissed her she jumped on top of me like "just fuck me already")
>>
>>18562862
ask her to sit on your face until you eat your way to her heart
>>
OP here, she bailed on me, but I appreciate the feedback. Next time I get a match like that, I'll know what to do

Thanks
>>
>>18563001
damn dude, what's her number?
>>
>>18563362
How did she bail on you?
Called it off or did you sperg out before as well?
>>
>>18563520
She told me she couldn't meet up because she had to stay late after work

Doubt that's really the reason
>>
>>18563541
Oh ye then you just got blown off, did you message her in between she agreeing you to come over and her blowing you off?

In any case just stop contact with her and start working on a new girl, if you almost got this one you can get another one
>>
>>18563541
It's not otherwise she would counter offer.

In fact did you try to counter offer?
>>
>>18563563
This, maybe say "oh okay, maybe ___day?" But at the same time work on 2 other girls.
>>
>>18562924
This mother fucker actually said to bring flowers to meet a tinder whore LMFAO
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.