[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I search for jobs that DO NOT REQUIRE ANY EXPERIENCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: questionmark.png (85KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.png
85KB, 282x300px
Where can I search for jobs that DO NOT REQUIRE ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL?

Yes, I have applied in person at a McDonald's. They told me they only wanted people with experience.
>>
Truly the greatest question.
>>
>>18562808
nobody is going to advertise that they're hiring someone with "no experience at all" because if you're too stupid to be able to apply life experience to your potential job on your resume then you're not worth hiring.

That said, they hire people with no experience all the time if it isn't a highly specialized job that actually requires knowledge and experience like a nuclear reactor technician and you're willing to learn, you just have to ask.
>>
>They told me they only wanted people with experience.
You must be really ugly
honestly though, anywhere as a parttime cashier?
If that doesn't work, try some social things? I found that charities often need people, but I am not sure how much they pay or if they pay at all.
If that doesn't work, do some free work to get experience? Sucks, but I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>18562820
volunteering at a food pantry has some great benefits. if you don't mind dealing with the people who are entitled or will abuse the employees it's pretty great. I volunteered at one in college once a week and always got to bring home a big bag of good stuff like grass fed ribeyes, canned crab meat, and other general stuff I wouldn't be able to buy for myself.
>>
>>18562815
You don't understand. I don't *only* search for jobs that advertise that they don't require experience. I also search for jobs that don't explicitly advertise that they require experience. I search for jobs that do not mention the word "experience" one way or another.
When the time comes to interview in person, they ask me how many years of experience I have in that specific job, I tell the truth, and I never hear from them again.
>>
>>18562828
you shouldn't filter stuff out just because it uses the word experience, you're missing a bunch of options.
>>
>>18562820
I have done three years of volunteer work for the experience. When I applied for a job afterward, they dold me it doesn't count as experience if it's not paid. Working for free is useless.
>>
>>18562808
You don't need much experience to suck dick for cash, OP. Buy a nice pair of knee pads, warm up that jaw, and get to sucking.
>>
>>18562834
then you're not able to explain the experience you gained from volunteering properly. you need to see a professional at like an employment agency or something to get your shit straightened out, not a keebler elven stromboli rolling enthusiast forum.
>>
>>18562833
>you shouldn't filter stuff out just because you're obviously below their standards and they're guaranteed to reject you at a glance
>>
>>18562834
>it doesn't count as experience if it's not paid
what? where do you live/did you apply?
I can't imagine any place that would do this and haven encountered that problem.
>>
>>18562844
boy you're a turbo autist, get on disability instead of trying to find a job.

>search for "entry level -experience"
you miss out on: "Hiring for our entry level position with no experience required just a willingness to learn and work your way up!"
>>
>>18562808
Just apply to anything you're interested in. It's a numbers game.
>>
>>18562851
You also miss out on "Entry level position open for hiring, experience is preferred but not required."
if you can't see where this is going then you need to stop now and find some kind of career coach or some shit.
>>
>>18562808
But... literal retards can work in McDonald's. Ive never heard of one requiring experience.
>>
SALES.. I've made $2,640 in commissions this week and you could do what I am doing if you aren't afraid of hearing no a few times before a yes. Obviously the more exp you have the better the oppurtunitys are in sales but I started selling door to door for ATT U verse and no have a cozy (shared) office with another sales rep doing inside sales.I would go on CL and browse sales jobs around you if your in any metro area there will be a solar or ATT door to door sales job which usually yields 2 hundo a sale so 5 a week would land you a grand or a nice 52,000 a year
>>
>>18562808
Jimmy Johns advertises no experience required that they do all their own training. But I doubt that's true. Maybe you could be one of the delivery bike boys ask /n/ about that
>>
>>18562846
What difference does it make? It happened a decade ago and I don't remember the name of the company, but even if I did, I can't imagine how it would help me now.
>>
>>18562861
So it happened only once then?
Because as I said, I don't see that being the norm.
Anyway, that's not your question here, so let's just leave it at that.
>>
>>18562851
>>18562855
>entry level position with no experience required
>experience is preferred but not required
That falls under the category of jobs that advertise that they don't require experience. I already search for that. I search more than one query.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.