[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure if 4chan is the right place, but how do I stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1569.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
I'm not sure if 4chan is the right place, but how do I stop being a complete fucking looser?
>18 and going to shitty college in the fall
>went to all boys high school
>I'm too pussy to ask out girls
>All of my friends are betas
>never even been kissed
>I'm lazy
>unmotivated
>unfit
>always try to work out but give up from being so unmotivated
>only sport I did was school walk on tennis team
>got laughed at
>I suck miserably at all sports
>did band for 4 years
>Hated it although that was the only thing I was remotely good at
>I'm mostly known I school for faping too much
>I have strict parents who won't let me do anything, literally
>can't go out, pick out my own clothes, etc.
>can't do anything right or good enough to them
>I get yelled at for being awake past 10pm during the school year
>parents are extremely intrusive
>I can only see friends if they come to my house
>parents just talk to friends whole time
>parents made me got to local college
>I spend all day with my parents and now they're trying to spend even more time with me
>only person going there I know is bully
>I'm an occasional /pol/tard
>I'm depressed
>no job
>parents won't even let me do anything until I move out, which probably won't be for another 5
>stuck in deadend life
Help me please
>>
>>18562804
Kill yourself and experience the sweet release of death rather than be all that stuff you said about yourself.
>>
Get a 4.0 at your "shit" school then rock gradschool.
>>
>>18562804
Start with working out, will help build fitness and confidence. For that, just schedule 50-60 minutes of dedicated work out time every day, and don't let yourself do anything but work out, no eating, no tv, no phone, just you and whatever you need to work out. You will have no options.
>>
File: ar 15 accessories (9).jpg (20KB, 650x375px) Image search: [Google]
ar 15 accessories (9).jpg
20KB, 650x375px
>>18562804
Just end it anon. You know what to do
>>
Bro listen you have to stop taking attention to people you have to put one thing in your mind is FUCK ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE because they are all losers mate.
You have to set with yourself and talk it not crazy and just and discuss what you wanna do and why you can't you have to make a nee friendship and you dont need to be kissed like rly fck it " it not the end of the world " go and relax and dont talk to all these losers and by day after day you will get used to it

IT WILL BE F HARD BUT IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING YOU F DO IT !
>>
>>18562804
Anon, this is a pretty common situation for most loser on 4chan, so don't lose hope. Only remember that life mostly changes in increments. You have to stop viewing things as hopeless or as single problems without context. Don't view things as goals, but as lifestyle differences. Pick something you will do everyday and decide that whatever you picked is going to become a part of your life from now on. For example, since you mentioned you are lazy and unfit, just do one simple thing everyday: stretch and do one (only one) push up. If you can keep that, you are going to believe in yourself more. But remember the key thing: there are no goals, only things you add to your life permanently. Hope this helps.
>>
>>18562804
By learning how to spell "loser" correctly you fucking moron.
>>
>>18562813
>>18562832
This really wasn't the answer I was looking for
>>
>>18562864
Maybe that's why I'm going to a shit college
>>
>>18562839
>Anon, this is a pretty common situation for most loser on 4chan
I'm sorry but idk how many people I know that are being cucked that hard in life, even on here.

I've had a different life though. Mexican, very poor always, parents never really cared that much, they were equivalent to chad and bimbo when younger, so they expected everything from me and me alone. Would let me stay out without coming back at all sometimes. As long as I wasn't strung out or dying when I went back.

Point is, you gotta find it in yourself to change. Can't rely on other people at all. Maybe not go to gym everyday for an hour if you can't keep with it, but instead put in small steps. Maybe just go running for 10 or 15 min. everyday for a week, then step it up to 20 and keep going. Everything takes time and effort, just have to be willing to get up and do it.
>>
File: 1501188568146.jpg (73KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501188568146.jpg
73KB, 705x1000px
>>18562876
This anon. 77 beautiful 2d lolis are waiting for you on the other side. Come home suicidalfag
>>
>>18562883
Are you OP? Just curious because I am not sure if you are "Mexican" in the actual sense - as in, born and lived in Mexico - or in the American sense of Mexican (just having some Mexican heritage).
>>
>>18562883
Getting fit is part of it but personality is my main problem. A lot of people on /fit/ can't get laid because of their personality even though they look alpha
>>
>>18562839
That sounds reasonable
>>
>>18562896
Alright OP, I will change my advice a bit then. Just train your charisma by looking at yourself in the mirror. The first thing you should do is master a fake smile that looks genuine. To do that you just have to feel the muscles to the side of your eyes stretching outwards. Also, contract the lower part of your eye muscle so it goes a bit upwards. Sorry, I am not very good with anatomy, but I hope you get the picture. Having a good fake smile is already going to take you a long way.
>>
>>18562831
I'm not sure about that. a lot of /fit/ guys can't get laid because they're still betas even though they look alpha as fuck
>>
>>18562913
Ok I'll try that out then. Thanks
>>
lol which prep school did you go to?
>>
>>18562893
More on the only heritage side, but some of actual mexican too. Born and raised American, but half of grandparents spoke only Spanish and I've have gone to Mexico before multiple times.

>>18562896
Well, that's up to you too. First thing, realise everyone are just people. We all feel the same things, just in different ways. Small talk may be annoying and hard for some, but it helps a ton when meeting people. I don't look the best, but I could still answer anyone politely. I could still talk to people if they ask "How's it going?". Hell thats how I made most friends who were girls in high school. Just get more experience. Small talk could lead to amazing places if you do it right.
>>
>>18562921
It was a Catholic school in Brooklyn. I'm not gonna mention it's name because they're doxxers
>>
>>18562923
I see. I just asked that because depending on the country a lot of things change. Even advice itself, since the most common ones are derived, whether unknowingly or not, from the influence of the culture on the individual.
>>
>>18562929
Yeah it's weird. Social things are different, but just so that you can really embarrass yourself if you don't get it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.